Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

READ MY LAST POST
    #5593109 - 05/05/06 07:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Read my last big post down

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Edited by Ewok (05/05/06 02:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Jalruza]
    #5593131 - 05/05/06 07:56 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Someone else is boning your girl.

--------------------
:orly:

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #5593137 - 05/05/06 07:57 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You weren't invited? What a bitch

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5593146 - 05/05/06 08:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

what you two looking at? Go give me 5 shrooms so i feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5593149 - 05/05/06 08:04 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What a sweetheart.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5593200 - 05/05/06 08:31 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5593347 - 05/05/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

No she did not get married, she got beaten by assholes last week.

It is true i have not spoken to her in 8 years. Howevever, the person on the phone was my old school class leader, she got me phone number of her "parents". She siad she got the number from another class mate.

I call her "parents" and a woman picks up the phone, voice sounds a bit too young to be her parent. She tells me that her "daughter" got married and moved to Moscow with her husband. We talk for a little bit and after she finds out that i am calling from UK she sounds really surprised and decides to give me her Moscow mobile phone number.

I can call the number she gave me but how do i know the person on the phone is really her and not imposter????????? We havent spoken in 8 years so i dont know what her voice is like now.

I have several options:

Fly to Moscow and try to meet her in person, if it is really her than she would be only happy to see me and we can meet up somewhere and then i can recognise her.

Call her and ask her to email me a recent photo of her and her husband.

Find other class mates who were not currupted by bribes and threats and ask them real number, call her, jump on the plane, embrace her.

What do you think goobler?

I must admit that i was surprised by her mom's "surprise" to hear me calling from UK, if it wasn't for previous similar acts of trickery and scum, i might have been bought.

Guys, you have got to help me find her. She is in danger. But WHAT IF it really was her mum on the phone today, which i really doubt, but what if it's her real mobile number i got how can i find out its really her? Will option 2 help??

If its really her number, which it aint, then im on the verge of solving the greatest conspiracy this world has ever known.

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#5593354 - 05/05/06 09:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

did you take your meds today?

--------------------

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #5593367 - 05/05/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

no i stopped taking them 3 days ago :laugh:

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto
    #5593384 - 05/05/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This sounds like the plot of the movie "Bubble Boy"

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5593430 - 05/05/06 10:14 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

how about you let it go and let her live with her husband, you homewrecker.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: My childhood sweetheart got married!!!!!!!!!! [Re: kotik]
    #5593826 - 05/05/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

START READING HERE

This weren’t meant to be this way, I started this post right after I got of the phone with her phony “parents”. And mid way thro this postt I had an idea, what if I employ awesome brain power of shroomery to help me solve this dilemma?

More back ground info: the whole she moved to Moscow fiasco was perpetrated and originated by a certain rascal (rascal 1), theres a octopus like chain of command involved with dozens of low lifes from LA to Tundra who do not want us to meet.

Rascal 1, it was his original idea that she got married and moved to Moscow.
At first he tried to pass this information on thro the only class mate whos phone No I had, I didn’t have anyone elses phone number at the time. So I phoned her up and she tells me this lie for the first time. I know that she and Rascal No. 1 a big friends so that’s no surprise to me at all.

I had a distant friend in Russia… I tried to call her and asked her a favour: get in the phone book and find out phone number of my sweetheart and her best friend, I gave her their surnames and left her to do that. It took her several weeks and dozens of calls to remind her to do this, each time she kept forgetting to do it so I kept calling and calling, after few weeks she finally came up with this answer: I got in touch with their parents and they did not want me to have their numbers!!! Instead they simply wanted me to know that “both girls” got married and moved.

Same story again, I have no idea how Rascal 1 infiltrated HER, because they are different age groups and dont relate to ane another, I have no idea how he got to her but he did.

Next I decided to call up school, my school that I attended until 1997 when I moved to UK. First time I called my class leader a month ago she sounded glad to hear me. She promised to co-operate and to look up my sweetheart’s parents home phone number in “class archives”. She asked me to call her in a week.
Heres interesting bit that gives Rascal No. 1 presence away. Next time I called she sounded really sceard, all she could master was yes, no, yes no, yes no conversation. Interesting, she did not say that my sweetheart got married or moved, amids yes no yes no dialogue she muttered something like “I tried to find her parents but nobody knows where they are, they moved homes, nobody knows where they are…”. (Mistake Mr Rascal, your ass is grass.) I ask Class Leader to find out phone number of her best friend, she says YES and tells me to call back in a week.
I call her week later. She sounds like she had a memory loss, she sounds just like the first time I called her, I ask for numbers she tells me call me back in 2 days.
I call her today and surprise , she sounds glad once again, she is pleased to tell me she found phone number not of her best friend but of my sweetheart herself!

The rest of the story you know, I call the number, a woman picks up the phone, pretends to be my sweethearts parent, then sounds surprised and hands me her “Moscow” mobile phone number – that was Rascal Art, if theres such thing…

There is a couple of things I can do with that number, a big part of me wants to jump on the plane and confront the imposter in Moscow.

Also I could phone her and have a conversation, then ask her something that only me and her shared in 8th grade, something that only she would know, but I don’t need to phone her I already know the answer I would get “it was too long ago I don’t remember”.

So you heard it, and now the official story for the past 12 month…….

A year ago another rascal, lets call him Rascal Number 2 happened to be driving in a police car along a highway in the Scottish Borders. He was a cop you see, a rotten peace of donkey shit, he happened to be a member of a deep shit underworld octopus-chian-of-command gang with members from LA to Tundra. I happened to be driving that day in my car and they stopped me and arrested me for minor offences.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4391701/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

What happened, Rascal No. 2 had friends at my old employer, we used to work under same roof, lets call them Rascals No. 3 and 4. Rascal number 3, around August last year, happened to want something from me, something that belonged to me and that something he wanted to have. I refused to give it to Rascal No. 4. That’s when the shit started to hit fans…

Rascal Number 2,3,4 attacked me one day in September last year.
2 days later somebody attacked my sweetheart in Siberia (that’s where we all used to live) She got in a freaskish car accident and got hurt pretty badly. I still don’t know who caused that accident. Anyway, she got into hospital and there she was attacked twice by members of other underworld, but that was one of a kind attack it’s a subject for another topic… anyway she got out of hospital.

Then came a time when I was in hiding from Rascal No. 3 and 4. It happened that I kicked ass of rascal number 3 in a PUB BRAWL. Little did I know, Rascal No. 1 KNEW Rascal No.3 thro octopus underworld. When Rascal No 3 got wacked, Rascal No. 1 got really pissed off. And that’s when major shit hit the fan, Rascal No. 1 knew Rascal No. 5……………. Rascal No 5 happened to be one of the leaders of the underworld, he is also an actor….. with huge assets and many many more Rascals under his command. I am not going to tell you his name. Try to guess if you guess right I will tell :smile:
So the shit hit the fan……

Little bird tells me my sweetheart was attacked several times over the winter, shes in hiding now. Little bird tells me also, that’s she has no mother anymore, and she lives with her dad.

Few month ago, Rascal number 5 had me sweating… so I had a talk with my man on the other side, Rascal No 5 is from states you see, so I had my man deliver a punch and got Rascal No 5 in hospital! That is when Rascal No 5 got really pissed off…….

Little bird tells me last week my sweetheart and her dad got kidnapped and got beaten pretty bad :frown: . Rascal number 1 teamed up with Rascal No 6 – old classmate, Rascal No 6 is very very rich, his family owns some business in town and hes got a lot of dough in Siberia. So what I think they did the PAID several street rascals with no name to kidnap and beat my sweetheart. I think she is now in hospital…

It seems that my sweetheart is an easy target and she got off much worse than me over last year. Needless to say , in the past 12 month I lost count how many times Octupus chain of rascals tried to kill me. Last time was few weeks ago. At the moment I am expected a party of rascals of various calibers to arrive from “the north” of the country, bird tells me they made plans this week so they should be arriving any time.

Rascals have many spies, even as I type this they try to spy on me in very disturbing ways.

I made a post about this ages on Overgrow, I called it I have a problem with a stalker, I wonder if anyone of you seen it? It generated dozen pages of response and I got banned by moderator Kharmagirl because of the horrific nature of the post and she thought I was simply making it up!!!!!!!!! Now its forever lost I guess, otherwise it would be nice to look it up.

It sucks Overgrow got shut down, I had some very helpful replies from OG gang…. SO COME ONE SHROOMERY, HELP ME OUT!

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

Edited by Ewok (05/05/06 02:07 PM)

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5593847 - 05/05/06 12:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It seems google still have cash from Overgrow!
http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:j5ec...uk&ct=clnk&cd=1

Did i make that post before the cash? If thats so it would be GOLD!

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

Edited by Ewok (05/05/06 12:40 PM)

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5593899 - 05/05/06 12:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

As you can see Rascal No 1 and 5 came up with phoney parents and a phoney imposter with a mobile phone.

I employed my class leader to find out phone number of another class mate, rascals cant fake him because I will talk to him and can recognize if its really him. Once I get in touch with him, he will get me in touch with the Big Guy. Big Guy was my best friend while I was in Russia and his bro have good ties with the better half of Russian Mafia.

Once I get in touch with Big Guy, I lost his number about 6 years ago, actually no his number changed. Once I get in touch with him I can start planning my own visit back to Russia, back to Siberia…

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5593915 - 05/05/06 12:22 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting fact, Rascal No 2 wanted to do me for dangerous driving and for possession but in september last year they got me into hospital and prosecution failed on basis of my health :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a bunch of arseholes

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#5594009 - 05/05/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ewok said:
It seems google still have cash from Overgrow!
http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:j5ec...uk&ct=clnk&cd=1

Did i make that post before the cash? If thats so it would be GOLD!

It seems i only open first page, can anyone look up other pages??

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS CONSPIRACY [Re: Jalruza]
    #5594071 - 05/05/06 12:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well you could stop obsessing about her. It has been 8 years after all. :tongue:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS CONSPIRACY [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5594082 - 05/05/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

man get back on the meds before you really lose your shit and end up on the street. And good luck with your lady troubles.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS CONSPIRACY [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5594084 - 05/05/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

23 skiddoo

--------------------

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS CONSPIRACY [Re: Taco Chef]
    #5594396 - 05/05/06 02:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

READ MY LAST POST

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order