Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRogues_Pierre
Stranger
 User Gallery

Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe
    #5585405 - 05/03/06 11:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

GLOBAL JIHAD
Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe
Notes progress, sees 'victory' within a few decades

Posted: May 3, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Moammar Gadhafi
Islam will take over Europe without violent force within a few decades, said Libyan Leader Moammar Gadhafi in a speech aired on the Arab satellite network Al Jazeera.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe," Gadhafi said. "There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe ? without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

If Turkey is added to the European Union, the Libyan leader said, Europe will have another 50 million Muslims.

Albania, a Muslim-majority country, and Bosnia, which is half Muslim, also appear to be on their way to EU membership.

"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America," Gadhafi said. "They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."

Excerpts of Gadhafi's speech, broadcast April 10, were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, or MEMRI. A video clip of the speech can by viewed online.

Gadhafi emphasized Muslims view Muhammad the prophet not only of the Arabs or Muslims but "of all people."

"He superseded all previous religions," Gadhafi said. "If Jesus were alive when Muhammad was sent, he would have followed him. All people must be Muslims."

He said Christians believe Muhammad is not their prophet because their holy texts "are forged and call for hatred."

"The so-called Old Testament and New Testament are neither Old Testament nor New Testament ? because both testaments were superseded, and they are forged," he said. "They were written by hand hundreds of years after Jesus."

Gadhafi continued: "In the Bible there are things that are inappropriate for both Jesus and Moses. If we want to mend the state of humanity, and live in a global village, because of the globalization, we must search for the true Bible, because the Bible that exists today is a forgery. Today's Bible does not mention Muhammad, whereas our Lord's Bible mentions Muhammad repeatedly."

Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin reported in December 2003 Gadhafi provided al-Qaida with chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction before changing heart and agreeing to destroy his arms program.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50020

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: Rogues_Pierre]
    #5585484 - 05/03/06 12:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yet another sign of the times.

The sad thing is that The Koran actuallly makes sense. If you only have one God(monotheism) then that same God is everyones God, and unlike the Jews and Christians which try to own their God, and say no one else will be saved but their Faith, the Muslims say you will be saved if you do good works and believe in Allah(translates to "the God") NO matter what faith you call yourself. They believe their God is teh one that helped out the Jews, and the one who brought us Jesus. In otherwords all works of God they had seen in the ancient world they knew were the work of the same God. The God. This is the faith of Islam, as it was written.

I actually hold the same view as that which I typed above, but the way it is taught is horrible. Yet again God made it clear, "worship in your closet" No church will ever get it right, and to try it anyways against God's word is blasphemey. They have become hippocrites just liek teh Christians and Jews they look down upon. They want war and I think they will get it. I cant say this enough, but its lookign more and more like rough times coming up.

Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: blaze2]
    #5585643 - 05/03/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i thought it was funny that gadhafi mentions that the bibles shouldnt count because they were written hundreds of years after jesus death. ironically muhammad couldnt read or write. when other people did write down what he said for a while it was never in a unified maner. in fact after his death a guy who was present during most of his revelations just collected everything he could find that the prophet said and if he remember the prophet saying it then it went into the koran. if not, it didnt get in. at least i think thats how it went.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Offlinequillini
one meanmotorscooter
Male

Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: guri]
    #5585674 - 05/03/06 12:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Islam will shrivel and die, just like the other two bullshit religions. Muslims haven't been unified on anything since like the thirteenth century. They might riot from time to time over cartoons and shit, but they won't keep it up for too long. It's a lost cause. Muslims sooner or later will have to join the real world.

--------------------
No; truth, being alive, was not halfway between anything. It was only to be found by continuous excursions into either realm, and though proportion is the final secret, to espouse it at the outset is to insure sterility.

Only connect...

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: quillini]
    #5585900 - 05/03/06 01:43 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I honselty don't give a fuck as long as I have my vodka. That is what's happening in Russia now. More Russians are converting to Islam but they still keep their culture.

Actually the first Czar wanted to either make Christianity or Islam the official religion and chose Christianity because there wasn't much of a taboo against drinking. But that doesn't really matter because all religions are adopted by people in different ways.

So yea, I could care less if I become a Muslim, just gimme my weed and my vodka and I am set to pray multiple times a day.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #5585977 - 05/03/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

We have a seperation of religions and state, almost everywhere in europe and if any religion wants to 'rule' here, they simply can go back to hell, because it is NOT allowed in our law (thank God!). What he says is simply digusting for a statesman.
(But perhaps I am simply too optimistic in this case)

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5587339 - 05/03/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, the marginilised leader of Libya calling for the muslim occupation of Europe will have a massive, pan-global effect. I bet my muslim friends will start trying to convert me.

:rolleyes:

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: blaze2]
    #5592089 - 05/04/06 10:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have no doubt that in two or three generations all of europe will be islamic. Makes me appreciate our catholic friends to the south much more, as I dont think they will convert that easily.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: DieCommie]
    #5592109 - 05/04/06 11:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
I have no doubt that in two or three generations all of europe will be islamic. Makes me appreciate our catholic friends to the south much more, as I dont think they will convert that easily.

They were converted by missionaries.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: downforpot]
    #5593038 - 05/05/06 06:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:

Correct and it took the church A LONG time to pull that off. Now they are even more stubborn in their faith. Catholicism tends to do that. I agree it would take Islam a VERY long time to erase the brainwashing of the catholics.

The Koran wasnt just thrown together either man. Its like way more organized than the Bible. Its liek some wierd rhyme/rythem poetry/prose. On wikipedia it says something like its the only book written in that style, ever. Also its books are arranged a certain way depending on length, not subject matter. Its all that crazy little stuff in it that gets people thinking its actually teh divine word of God as recited by Muhommad himself, and all that jazz.

I hold reservations on its divine nature, but certainly the Koran is a far better book than the Islamic religion paints it. Just as the Bible is far better than the people who worship it.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#5593180 - 05/05/06 08:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
I have no doubt that in two or three generations all of europe will be islamic.

:lol: ya dude, and, like, the riots and france were really the beginning of an islamic revolution
:getstoned:

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Gadhafi: Islam taking over Europe [Re: exclusive58]
    #5594696 - 05/05/06 03:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
I have no doubt that in two or three generations all of europe will be islamic.  Makes me appreciate our catholic friends to the south much more, as I dont think they will convert that easily.

The natives were, but most inhabitants of N. and S. americas are decedents from europe.  They brought their religion with them, protestant in the north and catholic in the south.

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:

:lol: ya dude, and, like, the riots and france were really the beginning of an islamic revolution

The riots are a symptom not the cause.  The cause is mass immigration of muslims and non-muslims having less and less babies.  Its not a violent revolution, its a demographic reality.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5594847 - 05/05/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
I have no doubt that in two or three generations all of europe will be islamic.  Makes me appreciate our catholic friends to the south much more, as I dont think they will convert that easily.

The natives were, but most inhabitants of N. and S. americas are decedents from europe.  They brought their religion with them, protestant in the north and catholic in the south.

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:

The riots are a symptom not the cause.  The cause is mass immigration of muslims and non-muslims having less and less babies.  Its not a violent revolution, its a demographic reality.

Do you know what meztisos are?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleDieCommie

#5594971 - 05/05/06 05:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yes

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5595384 - 05/05/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

So basically a large portion of South Americans and Central Americans are mixed. So who are they more closely related to? Native Americans or Spanish?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleDieCommie

#5595470 - 05/05/06 07:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Depends on the region. There are also many Portugese, African and German decendents in Latin America. But I still stand by my original point: The modern catholics of Latin america wont accept Islam as easily as the Europeans. In a few generations N. America will be predominatly hispanic and Europe will be predominatly arabic/middle eastern, for better or worse.

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
    #5596588 - 05/06/06 12:34 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The cause is mass immigration of muslims and non-muslims having less and less babies. Its not a violent revolution, its a demographic reality.

20 years ago they used to say the country will be mostly black within a few generations. Presumably it's changed to muslim now.

I guess if Bush invades a Hindu country next the story will be that "Within a few generations America will be largely Hindu".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds