Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePaloch
Stranger
Total Newbie Question - Pressure Cooker
    #5581416 - 05/02/06 01:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

I am just getting started and don't want to invest too much money before I know if growing mushrooms is feasible in my living space. Is there a suitable substitute for using a pressure cooker? Even if it took longer to prepare spawn, I could get started and purchase a pressure cooker later.

Thanks,

Paul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Total Newbie Question - Pressure Cooker [Re: Paloch]
    #5581582 - 05/02/06 02:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You are in the wrong forum, go to mush cult.

Main site

Mushroom cultivatio

Basic techniques

PF tek

click on all that and you should do some reading, lots of it before you make another post  :wink:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Total Newbie Question - Pressure Cooker [Re: Paloch]
    #5581590 - 05/02/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You are in the wrong forum, go to mush cult.

http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/par/23593

click on that and you should do some reading, lots of it before you make another post  :wink:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck