Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

fighting and shrooms
    #5566619 - 04/28/06 11:05 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone have the urge to kick peoples asses on shrooms? I remember I was getting irritated with this dude on shrooms. He was also shroomin but he was annoying on them shits. He just kept residing bible versus and he wouldn't stop. I just wanted to fucking deck him.

Another cat I knew was loaded on shrooms and he was driving, I was in the back seat and he cranked up the fucking heater full blast, I was not feeling that shit at all. I just got out at a traffic light and he drove off all crazy like. Does anybody know of anyone else that just rubs you the wrong way while tripping.

I know this other dude who wanted to fucking sock me because I was so fucked up on shrooms. He was extremely fucked up too. He was like shut the fuck up because we were in his house, and was just gone, to me he just looked like some inanimate object raising his fist, I was so gone I couldn't distinguish what he was saying. But after I came down I had two enemies to deal with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: capliberty]
    #5566655 - 04/28/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What dude? You need to make better friends. That's some real shitty shit.

To answer your question, you can seriously kick some ones ass with your mind man. Just start screwing with them, tell them how they are looking paler and deader, and make a cd with a black track like 45 mins long (long enough for the shrooms to be in full hardcore mode) and than have some scary music, screaming, and tell the person maybe lock the person in a room when they are not aware. The, about 30 minutes later, start banging on the door and yelling about the police. Be like "Get out here fast the police are about to come in! Dude where are you man! You are dead?! C'mon! The POLICEEA!" Then if his goose is still not loose, you can just kick him in the balls.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

#5566667 - 04/28/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Find different people to trip with or trip solo, don't put yourself in a stupid situation like that.

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #5566672 - 04/28/06 11:26 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That's fucked. I've never had to deal with annoying/angry people on mushrooms. I can only imagine the craziness it would be though.

I'm sure you could kick the shit out of someone on shrooms. The mushrooms probably release some dormant primal caveman instinct and you'd start bashing his skull into the ground with your fists... somewhat like Gorillas and Chimps do today  :grin:

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Loc: CA
Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5566677 - 04/28/06 11:27 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yea, dont trip with those type of people. once i tripped with these one fools who started messing with me. only me and this other guy were shrooming, and the rest were just fucked up on speed. the radio was on but it was nothing but static and it sounded like the devil. so they kept turning the volume higher and lower and started making faces at me. so i decked one of them. then they got the picture and stopped pulling that type of shit.

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5566699 - 04/28/06 11:37 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

LOL, that sounds like a good idea, start fucking with peoples domes. I think I'll start doing that. Put on some scary music, or the cops hell yeah :smile: Thoughs are some good ideas. Once I had a dude in my ride and we both loaded  on shrooms and I started driving crazy. I said to him are you ready to play some CHICKEN, Hes like WTF, I said I'm totally serious we all got to go sometime. He's like let me out the fucking car now, I said open the door and jump out right now cause I'm about to play some fucking CHICKEN right now. He seriously was thinking about it even though was I going about 40 mph.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: LSD_rules]
    #5566707 - 04/28/06 11:39 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

friend was kicking bark off a dead tree at me while I was on 6g's, had another person not been present I would have made a go at his throat no problem...

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

#5566722 - 04/28/06 11:44 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:

Another cat I knew was loaded on shrooms and he was driving, I was in the back seat and he cranked up the fucking heater full blast, I was not feeling that shit at all. I just got out at a traffic light and he drove off all crazy like.

You're letting assholes that you don't trust drive you around while they are shrooming? You have alot to learn my friend..

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: KingSpade]
    #5566731 - 04/28/06 11:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KingSpade said:
Quote:

capliberty said:

Another cat I knew was loaded on shrooms and he was driving, I was in the back seat and he cranked up the fucking heater full blast, I was not feeling that shit at all. I just got out at a traffic light and he drove off all crazy like.

You're letting assholes that you don't trust drive you around while they are shrooming? You have alot to learn my friend..

You're letting someone drive on shrooms to begin with?

Makes about as much sense as drinking and driving...

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: KingSpade]
    #5566744 - 04/28/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that dude who was driving all crazy and cranked up the heater, he turned gay, because my homie saw him wearing pink boots one time afterwards. He was a bit on looney side to begin with. Maybe because his address was 666, I would of not lived there.

It kind pissed me off because I knew him sense the second grade. He went way back.

OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
    #5566869 - 04/28/06 12:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms + Driving = Goddamn Bad Idea. Period.

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: Psilocyan]
    #5567043 - 04/28/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I see so many people mention tripping + driving and I just want to collectivly smack them all calling them idiots.

"But, but, I do it all the time and never have problems"
You know what? how many times have drunk drivers thought that? "Oh, a million times before I've driven home after a few drinks after work....." and spout that line when their luck runs out and they hit someone.

Your options are.

1. walk to wherever you are going
2. wait untill you are sober before you start driving
3. call a taxi to pick you up, and if your leaving your car behind - pick it up later, take a taxi back to it
4. call a friend/family/someone to pick you up

There is NO reason, NONE, ZILCH, NADA for driving while tripping or drunk. If you lack the responsability to trip at a time where you wont need to be driving, then you lack the responsability to even be doing the drugs IMO.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #5567166 - 04/28/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
Yeah that dude who was driving all crazy and cranked up the heater, he turned gay, because my homie saw him wearing pink boots one time afterwards. He was a bit on looney side to begin with. Maybe because his address was 666, I would of not lived there.

It kind pissed me off because I knew him sense the second grade. He went way back.

You sound like a very stupid person... No offense...

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: fighting and shrooms [Re: StickyWater]
    #5567228 - 04/28/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yeah just like cutting my finger off with a pair sissors

anyways how'd this turn into a lecture about shroomin and driving, I was talking about shroomin and fighting.

This was a longtime ago when I jumped in a car with a person on shrooms, Of course I wouldn't do it again, appreciate the words of caution but lets stay on topic here

Edited by capliberty (04/28/06 03:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag