Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrogg
journeyman
Mushroommagic.com Investigation
    #556185 - 02/19/02 11:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Mushroommagic.com does not have anything to show for there 20yers growing experence that they claim on there web site even today when asked for examples of there experence with there kits the souldood etc... in action no pic no reponce in the sit or when asked. Myself and many other peope feel they are are a bad site whith bad bad products I do not know one person who has had success to show using there products its time to put the screws to mushroommagic.com!!!!!!!!!!!!! all can start by linking to the site and using there feedback link. The point being here they give mushroom growing a bad exepereience its seems this may be there intent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: shrogg]
    #556307 - 02/19/02 01:50 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know what you're talking about. I use MM filter discs religously and they work great every time. I have had 0 jars out of 40 contaminate in the past 2 months. What does that tell you? Inferior products? And personally I think the plastic lids with the holes drilled in them are very convenient for those without a drill. Stop hating.

Anonymous

Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: ]
    #556356 - 02/19/02 02:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i think your thinking of micronmagic or something mushroom magic dosen't sell filter disks

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #556410 - 02/19/02 03:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Shrogg--Check out my post titled "Vendors--pls don't link to Mushroomagic.com" from a couple of weeks back. I made a very detailed complaint against this vendor and both Sporeworks and The Hawk's Eye removed their links to the vendor based on this complaint. Unfortunately, most of the people who buy from Mushroommagic.com don't read the Shroomery Forums--they read High Times, where Mushroommagic has a colorful 1/8th page ad. That's how I, for one, got suckered in before I started visiting the Shroomery. As for using feedback to get them to change their evil ways, I wouldn't count on it working. As long as there is a healthy base of ignorant suckers reading High Times, the orders will keep rolling in no matter what they do.

By the way, Shroomism--you're confusing Mushroommagic.com with Mickron Magic, a seller of filter discs and other handy items. Mickron Magic (I think that's their name, maybe spelling is off) is a reputable seller that advertises in the Shroomery. Mushroommagic.com on the other hand, is a disreputable company that sells worthless kits through ads in High Times. Two totally different vendors.

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #556459 - 02/19/02 04:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That is not the same site the post was about. Go to the url a see for yourself.

OfflineDrAbeLincoln
enthusiast

#556523 - 02/19/02 05:39 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

He is talking about Mushroommagic.com not Micron Magick.....mushroommagic.com is a huge rip...before I found this site I ordered from there I got a bag of substrate and a casing layer along with a cheap heating pad....the instructions basically tell you to microwave the substrate let it cool and dump it into a 10 gallon aquarium squirt some spore syringe in the aquarium and cover the top. Basically all I grew was tub of green mold. The instructions that come with the "kit" are awful and even if they were good I would have to live in a totally sterile enviroment for it to even work.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #556570 - 02/19/02 06:32 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know what you're talking about. I use MM filter discs religously and they work great every time. I have had 0 jars out of 40 contaminate in the past 2 months. What does that tell you?

So what you are saying is that you used MicronMagick filter discs.
And since this is NOT an item they were ever suppose to carry or a name they were ever suppose to use because this was MicronMagicks baby (Formerly know as NushroomfarmerII)

What does that tell you? It tells me that you bought discs froma fraud who STOLE MMMM's ideas and lied and used them as there own and gave NO credit to MicronMagic (this is theft)

Inferior products? Yes but considering they are someone elses products to me this say FRAUD.

And personally I think the plastic lids with the holes drilled in them are very convenient for those without a drill. Stop hating.

Stop being an idiot if you don't have a drill get a nail and heat it up.

And now my question is are you a part of this site and this is the reason you are defending them so much??

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: dimitri211]
    #556848 - 02/19/02 10:06 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Anonymous

Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: dimitri211]
    #557348 - 02/20/02 10:05 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ah, my mistake I thought you were speaking of Micron Magick.. I swear thats what I saw.. maybe I should sleep.
And no... I have nothing to do with their service, just a satisfied repeat customer.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: MicronMagick]
    #558188 - 02/21/02 03:42 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Micron Magic, you stated in your post:
>mushroommagic.com wasn't the company that used my stuff it was mushroom-madness.com

Which "your stuff" was mushroom-madness.com using? You mean the fact that they are selling filter discs?

I went to their site and see they offer "Mushroom Madness Contamination Guards", filter discs, similar to the ones MicronMagick, Fungi Perfecti, Sporeworks, Mycosupply and others are offering, I can?t see how this could possibly be "your stuff".

If at all, I could have something against Mushroom Madness since they took my idea of using Tyvek for filter discs and are marketing it. But I don?t, I don?t have anything against clever ideas.

Offlinethenetherworld
journeyman
    #561112 - 02/23/02 10:50 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

And all this makes me feel lucky cause this is the FIRST place I found on my way to mushrooming!!!

OfflineSlamDog_C
enthusiast
Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: thenetherworld]
    #562199 - 02/25/02 03:36 AM (22 years, 27 days ago)

WOW
am I ever glad i found a string on www.overgrow.com that sent me here
I was going to buy the shroomkit advertised in HighTimes but after coming on here I decided to just buy spores from the local headshop and go it on my own

A FOAF bought the kit and grew the prettiest green mold u could ever see and spent almost twice as much as i did to grow a nice crop of "portabellos" which are almost ready to pick

InvisibleRichard_Simmons
Stranger

Re: Mushroommagic.com Investigation [Re: SlamDog_C]
    #563528 - 02/26/02 07:48 AM (22 years, 26 days ago)

My first growing experience was with the small aquarium kit from Mushroommagic. I ended up wiyh an aquarium full of smelly green mold. I think the problem lies with the microwave sterilization. My microwave is small and I don't think the rays penetrated the substrate fully. I moved on to BRF/VERM jars, and will be trying my first casings soon.

--------------------
"Don't eat that"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale