Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Loc: Texas man, Texas
20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time
    #5551247 - 04/24/06 02:19 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

So I went to home depot the other day to score some MG seeds to tyr. I had previously tried it twice before. The forst time I tried 150. NOthing. Second time 350. Nothing. Well this time I went for broke and said fuck it. I went and got half flying saucers and half heavenly blue. They totalled about 650 seeds. I blended them up in the blender with about a cup of water. I then proceeded to drink the nasty brown liquid and then ate the mush that was left over. About an hour into it I fell asleep and woke up thirty minutes later with the bed slowly rippling around me. Well that was just the beginning. I can't recall the time it took for everything to hapen so I'll just sum it up.

I started seeing in pattern vision. There was a moving pattern on everthing. I went into the bathroom with the light off but the door open. As I looked at the stone on the tile, it all started to flow and move and make faces that would blend back into nothing and then come back. I had left a pair of jeans on the floor and they started flowing and morphing.

Everything that I would look at had crazy patterened ripples flowing through it, but as they would ripple a crazy rainbow of color would preceed the ripples edges. The carpet was insane.

Well I then looked at the couch and to my surprise the patterns weree intensely seperating and making shapes and growing and shrinking, all the while everything in the room had started to grow and shrink and melt and stretch. Then shit got bad.

The hallucinations got extreme and my emotional state got really bad. I was already having some guilt issues and damn, let me tell you, I have never been so emotional in my life. I called my wife, who had no Idea I had done this. I needed her to come home to get me under controll. Bad.

Oh and when I would close my eyes I would see VIVID images of sex and erotic things all in different shades of blue. And all the while I had intense auditory hallucinations like on the game spheres of chaos. I got in over my head on these seeds.

When I came down I started getting nausiated. Long story short. I didn't stop violently throwing up from 5:30 pm until 1:00 am, and the only reason I was able to stop puking, was because by the grace of God I fell asleep. I was shitty for the next day and a half.

BTW my wife called poison controll and the said BRING HIM IN NOW OR HE COULD DIE!!

So she was worried and I was worried so we went to the hospital, but I decided to not go in, all the while puking outside the ER entrance.

Be careful with this stuff.

BTW I once ate 6 hits of some crazy acid and this shit was something like that but not as intense.

Edited by fatts (04/24/06 02:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: fatts]
    #5551283 - 04/24/06 02:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The tripping sounds awesome.
Didnt like the sound of all that emotion and the nearly dying.
Ive eaten half that amount and never felt a thing.

Is it really possible to die off these seeds ?

I know you can die off most things if you have too much, but i never thought you would be risking it that much with that amount of seed.
I dont know.

OfflineAloysius
Stranger
    #5551301 - 04/24/06 02:37 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

After watching these crazy eidetic visions of flasks filled with snot for what seemed 2 days, watching a soccer match in hell-o-vision on TV and stumbling down some nasty iron staircase (y'know, the industrial ones) while cutting open half my arm,

i decided never to touch that shit again.

it just has a mean, menacing edge. there's better ways to have a pyschedelic experience.

Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5551303 - 04/24/06 02:37 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I really don't Know. After the poison controll, we called the nurse line and they aslo said to go to the hospital. Something about my heart stopping and kidney failure.

Yeah the tripping and hallucinations were very intense and cool until it got bad.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#5551320 - 04/24/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think ill steer clear of these in the future.
I went through a phase where i really wanted to try them, i grew my own and i had loads.
I never ate that many at once though.

All lessons are learnt anyway, glad your still with us !

Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5551368 - 04/24/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
I think ill steer clear of these in the future.
I went through a phase where i really wanted to try them, i grew my own and i had loads.
I never ate that many at once though.

All lessons are learnt anyway, glad your still with us !

Thanks. I'm glad I'm still with us too...

OfflineHabitual_Liar
Liar Liar PantsOn Fire

Loc: On the couch with ya momm...
    #5551573 - 04/24/06 04:05 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

You should let the pulp sit in the water for a couple days and never ever eat the casingd. Yuk!

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: Habitual_Liar]
    #5551918 - 04/24/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

650 seeds is way too much,... that can kill you..

I dont know why the 350 you took earlier had no effect..

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Offlinessjwizard
Stranger
Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: MustardMan]
    #5552211 - 04/24/06 07:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

it comes down to age of seeds, lysargics are highly unstable compounds and decay quickly over time unless stored in very spacific conditions. LSA is a great compound but unfortunatly the raw plant materials that it comes in contain things that arent good for you. fortunatly cold water extraction will avert most of these, and a polar non polar extraction is even better if you have the time.

--------------------
All statments, Imagery, and Ideas contained therin any postings are meerly retold sotrys of fictional acts created by a figmant of the universe imagination.

Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Re: 20 grams of morning glory = really shitty time [Re: ssjwizard]
    #5554184 - 04/25/06 07:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think the 350seeds the first time did nothing was because I was studying physics the whole time I was waiting for it to come up. I didn't give it a chance to work.

About the extraction, it dosen't matter to me because I will never do these seeds again. Way more bad than good. Just the puking for hours is enough to keep me away. I can't really compare it to mushrooms because I have only done them a few times and the last time I did them was aroun 4 years ago.

Edited by fatts (04/25/06 07:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck