Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkootz
Stranger

Loc: New Mexico
Germinating Salvia Seeds
    #5550530 - 04/24/06 09:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I've recently developed an interest in cultivating salvia divinorum. I've looked through many links relating to my endeavor and none are really that clear when it comes to germinating the seeds. Maybe it's because its said to be a difficult task but I wish to learn how anyways. So if anyone can give me advice or lead me in the direction of some decent information anything would be appreciated.

:gethigh:-peace-:gethigh:

--------------------
CHILL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
Re: Germinating Salvia Seeds [Re: Skootz]
    #5550535 - 04/24/06 09:28 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

from sagewisdom.org
Divinorum Seeds should be stored in a sealed dry container. Their viability can be extended considerably if they are refrigerated. The salvia seeds should be planted 2-3 mm (0.08-0.1 inch) deep in a good quality potting mix. So as not to dislodge the seeds, which are tiny and close to the surface, the soil should either be watered from the bottom, or watered using a fine mister. The soil surface should be kept moist, but not soggy. If the salvia divinorum seeds are viable, most will germinate in two to four weeks. Salvinorum A.'s effects seedlings are rather delicate and slow-growing at first. They must be nursed along patiently. Eventually as the plants grow larger, they will become stronger and more resilient.

Offlinebeyondsisxth
Title?
Male User Gallery

Re: Germinating Salvia Seeds [Re: giz]
    #5550898 - 04/24/06 12:02 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Theres like a 25% germination rate, and then a low survival rate from seedlings, so plant a bunch.

--------------------
The sun was pulling cheap shots doing commercial body tricks, Behind the back, Under the leg, I think he even did a headspin, On a crossfader that sounded whack, But looked excellent, All of the sudden it gets dim, The crater face steps in, Puts mexican drumbreaks on the Technics, He's like "Let's begin", He conducted an orchestra so dope the sun started sweatin' him, I guess he'd expected to win on pure artistic merit, Composing complex plays with nothin but soundbytes, Burned out the lights, Made MCs too self conscious quit the master mics, For a thousand nights, It continued without a single slip up, Except once the record skipped, But it kinda sounded cool.

OfflineDelta9Hippie
Traveler
Male

Loc: Spaceship Earth
Re: Germinating Salvia Seeds [Re: beyondsisxth]
    #5565142 - 04/27/06 11:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

How are you coming across such seeds?

--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies