Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

why are shrooms like taking an ill pill
    #5547633 - 04/23/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

every time I take shrooms this last month I feel ill at first, maybe its a reflection of how I've been living, for I know thats what shrooms do, they only reflect what u perceive, but then again I feel like my brain is just a beacon that some higher force can violate, lol, here we go again with the whole shroom jargon, but they're interesting, unlike other drugs u don't know what ur getting into, but lately every time I shroom its like screw this stuff, but ironically i said this while I was tripping this last trip and getting fed up with these bunk trips I started verbally swearing and then all of sudden the nature of the trip changed as if it responded to my criticism of it, it instantly became alot cooler, the bunk trips are weird, I have some obscure outlook on what I am or something, like I visualize I'm some boring inanimate object, or I in bed under the covers and all of a sudden I feel like I'm cocooned in a spiders web, lol, but then the trip changed after I started getting mad

Edited by capliberty (04/23/06 08:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: capliberty]
    #5547651 - 04/23/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

and not a single period in the whole post!

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: dr0mni]
    #5547691 - 04/23/06 02:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

why do u care about periods, I'm sharing a period here, u want periods.................................................................................................., there u go, by the way is there any vicks in that dust mask

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#5547707 - 04/23/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
why do u care about periods, I'm sharing a period here, u want periods.................................................................................................., there u go, by the way is there any vicks in that dust mask

Because punctuation is the only way he or I for that matter, can distinguish some sort of story or point you're trying to get across. To be honest, I did not have one idea of what you said. There are billions of words in the English dictionary, but you managed to take all of them and turn them into mush.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547747 - 04/23/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #5547757 - 04/23/06 03:06 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

underage. ^^^

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

#5547788 - 04/23/06 03:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Is there a point to this post? :confused:

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: sui]
    #5547815 - 04/23/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

screw u im not underaged, I see thoughs bunk blue ringer pics, where u find thoughs in some pesticided lawn

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547827 - 04/23/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

LEVEL 5 , BLOW FREAKIN SOCKS OFF, LOL

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547859 - 04/23/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The point to my tread was to see who out there is going through similar experiences with shrooms, ive never encountered my trip instantly changing because of my emotional demand

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
    #5547941 - 04/23/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
and not a single period in the whole post!

:grin:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547948 - 04/23/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Im sure mind set has changed peoples trips in the middle of the experience. It has happened to me.

By the way, "thoughs" shrooms are not cubensis, but better.
They look like your typical dirty wild shrooms to me.

By the way, "thoughs" shrooms are not cubensis, but better, they look like your typical dirty wild shrooms to me <---its like reading the thoughts of a robot, see..........

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 03:55 PM)

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547960 - 04/23/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

My level 5 encounter was funny, I ingested about two fairly large sized aluminum foil squares of shrooms, probably 10-13 grams of liberties, everything was cool, shoot I was disappointed that I wasn't even seeing anything, then all of sudden like a light switch, it went to cool to uncool and unexplainable, I tried to hold on to something attached to reality but there was nothing, i thought i could go through solid objects, I tried running through a bush but it stopped me, lol so I figured there were still bounderies to this reality, so I went back inside my friends house, laid down, basically I drifted into a coma, It was tight, oh yeah objects started losing bits, like a video game, it went from 132 bit, to 64 bit, to 32 bit, to 16, down to atari graphics lol, people were made up of undistguishable blocks, sounds were amplified, I remember how insignificant the world was, we were nothing but a bunch of piss ants on a tape real, lol, wasting our time trying to figure shit that didn't need figuring out, anyways I recovered knowing that I just came from another dimension, well anyways the point of this message was my own personal amusement,

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5547977 - 04/23/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It would have been a nice short trip report If you had wrote using capital letters and periods. It does just looks like mush at first glance.

People write with periods for the sake of those who read it.
Its just alot easier to read that way.
-----------------------------------------------

it would have been a nice short trip report if you had wrote using capital letters and periods, it does just looks like mush at first glance

people write with periods for the sake of those who read it, its just alot easier to read that way.

Edited by stemmer (04/23/06 04:05 PM)

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: stemmer]
    #5548094 - 04/23/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

These are English forums.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why are shrooms ill pill [Re: stemmer]
    #5548097 - 04/23/06 04:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

OK I guess my posts aren't reader friendly.

Maybe some of you all need to increase ur screen resolution.

or get ur freak in eyes checked with LEVEL 5 . lol

I had this other crazy trip where I ate 4 grams of liberties up in the evergreen capital of shrooms. I smoked meth with shrooms. This was a definite eye owning experience.

I climbed this tall ass tree. It was tall. Probably 500 branched high. But the branches were real strong. Making a tree climb of that height possible. The branches got small as I approached the top of tree but I was tripping balls comm-in down. I couldn't distinguish the branches at all. They were more like crazy vines or something and I was a monkey. I finally coaxed myself down with much more concentration then on my way up

After my tree climb I started getting weird feelings. I starting listening to music. It was some intense guitar riff. I don't know how to explain it but I could feel the music as part of me. Like a scene is part of you because ur in it. The music encapsulated me beyond just hearing it. It was bad ass. But then things got crazy. I felt like a robot or something. I was alive but life less at the same time. I had no way of relating to this world.

My friend was also shrooming but just on shrooms and he came up to give me some daps, but it was like a had to give him daps to make space. I felt really restricted but it all started to make much more sense. How everything works in unison. How crime and violence have to occur because of the pressure in this world. Everyone is competing for space or something. I felt like I wasn't getting sufficient breathing room so thats why I went into a loop.

Robots are efficient. They don't waste space or time and they are really disciplined. Thats why I think I went into this lifeless robotic state. To make up for all the wasted space/time that I created. Once the pressure subsided it became a mellow landscape type trip. It was weird though for sure

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #5548143 - 04/23/06 05:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

capliberty said:
I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol

are you trying to brag? Good for you! You can take a lot of drugs and trip out with no fucking control over yourself! You're real fucking cool...

you need a change in attitude son...

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5548182 - 04/23/06 05:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, why are you here to give some quirky insight on some b.s. I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
    #5548198 - 04/23/06 05:16 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Wow man ............. wow

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #5548206 - 04/23/06 05:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

No, but "real trippers" are aware of the dangers of doing so. Also, you seem to have an extremely volatile mindset- not great for abusing psychedelics.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate