Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
The Reality of Spirit
    #5546398 - 04/23/06 02:25 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Old as I am in age, I have no feeling that I have ceased to grow inwardly or that my growth
will stop at the dissolution of the flesh. What I am concerned with is my readiness to obey
the call of Truth, my God, from moment to moment, no matter how inconsistent it may appear.
My commitment is to Truth, not to consistency.

--Mahatma Gandhi

Perhaps one of the most interesting aspects of experiencing the immanent reality of Spirit is that moment-to-moment existence quickly becomes a preceding backdrop. It is to experience essence preceding existence, the exact opposite of embodied sensory experience of existence.

Rationalists will tend to call these experiences fake, delusions, hallucinations, fantasies, or even dreams - anything short of a consensus it seems. Faith in sensory perception in many ways appeals to those who regard the mystery of existence as something to solved, rather than experienced for the sake of wisdom and insight. Faith in sensory perception is merely sight, not insight.

The reality of Spirit is preceding Ultimate Reality. Just as time exists, so does Timelessness. Just as physics are real, so are Metaphysics. But as this debate gets intense at times as well as passionate, ultimately it boils down to the proclaimation of Experience.

What is the Gnostic experience? I'm still a bit curious what rational guidelines are followed in dismissing all mystical experiences as various conjugations of the minds, and again there is no consensus among anyone.

Fantasies? Delusions? Dreams? Hallucinations? Even "wishful thinking" (what is that in a clinical sense?)?

Physically no one can confirm Spirit. Philosophically, if one quite skeptical entertains the hypothetical possibility that Spirit is in fact real, empirically it would never be understood, and philosophically the eye of the heart, or "third eye" would be the only method to realize Spirit - to experience one's self as Spirit.

To ignore Spirit is ultimately to ignore preceding Ultimate Reality.

Peace.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: The Reality of Spirit [Re: Basilides]
    #5546791 - 04/23/06 07:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Just as anything and any thing are real, they are not ....

With words
one makes reality
but only to conceal
the one already there

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #5547888 - 04/23/06 03:33 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I try to use the word Consciousness as a synonym for Spirit, not to sound scientific or psychological, but because the archaic word Spirit (Spiritus, Pneuma, Ruach) elicits too much baggage for those individuals who just can't handle anything pertaining to 'spirituality.' I have gleaned from various ancient sources a commonality of mystical ideas which are also gnostic. Perhaps the most central one can best be illustrated by your own posted image of Jesus' Sacred Heart.

Note the Sacred Heart is encircled by a Crown of Thorns. As per the Christian mythos, the Crown of Thorns was pressed onto Jesus' head by sadistic centurians. The Crown, intended to parody the charge of King [of the Jews], usually symbolizes golden rays of Enlightenment, often with a central (3rd Eye) jewel upon the head of a Divinely Annointed monarch. The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) of Hindu Yoga, the same in Buddhist Yoga, and Kether (Crown) - the highest sphere in Kabbalism. The Hebrew letter attributed to Kether-Crown is 'Yod,' which looks like a comma, and the lower 'hook' is called a 'thorn'!

In the Sacred Heart art of Catholicism, the Crown, symbolizing Consciousness, has descended from the Head to encircle the Heart. As in Tibetan Buddhism, or in the Hindu Upanishads, the Head Center and its Enlightenment has its roots in the Heart Center. The Heart is the seat of mind in these traditions, not the Brain. Ramana Maharshi the Advaitist Jnana Yogi wrote about this. The Heart Center is the 'portal' so to speak with the fount of the life-force which assumes different functions in various parts of the body. The Crown Center is the Thousand-Petalled Lotus to symbolize the complexities of mentation that can occur in the mundane cerebral mind, but the Transcendental Source of Life is (paradoxically) 'located' in the Heart. I say paradoxically because the Source is the Pleroma, which is Limitless, yet it 'interfaces' our space-time existence as human embodied beings in the locus of the Heart.

Ramana Maharshi taught Jnana Yoga, the Yoga of Knowledge (Gnosis) so the mystical monism is intimately related to the gnosis of this psychospiritual anatomy and practice concerning the Hridayam - the Heart Cave - which is NOT the Anahata Chakra in the Astral Body, but which represents a Reality of the Causal Body, the first plane of form out of the Formless.

The Hesychast monks of Mt. Athos, Greece, also have lived their tradition of 'causing the mind to descend to the Heart, by way of the breath' for a thousand years. Their mystical tradition also uses repetetive prayer - The Prayer of the Heart - almost a mantra except that mantras use seed-syllables of pure sound that may not have a conceptual or linguistic 'meaning.' In other words, mantras are not necessarily words, but refer to experiences. Thus, "Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me," is a different thing from OM MANI PADME HUM. Where OM refers to a certain sound which is symbolic of an experience at the Crown Center, Mani means jewel, PADME means lotus blossom, and HUM, is another seed-syllable like OM, but it refers to the experience of Infinity at the Head Center after it has descended to the Heart and is experienced at the Infinite in the finite whereas OM is experienced as absorption in Infinity. The Absolute [God] is a Jewel in the Lotus of the Heart. The Infinite is experienced in the finitude of our Human core.

Now, all of the above is gnostic material in different traditions. It is all geared toward mystical experience. Kabbalistically, it is the Middle Pillar, wherein one is first identified 'as being' Spirit, which occurs at Tiphereth, then, by way of Da'ath (in the Abyss) which lies metaphysically above Tiphereth, one transcends to Kether (The Crown) wherein Union with God annihilates all that is not Godlike in the individual. It may appeal to the mystically inclined, the gnostic spiritual person.

Such as person wants to make the journey up-river to the Source of Consciousness - to an Experience if Indivisible Consciousness, Utter Simplicity of Mind, Pure Consciousness, Union with God. Such a person is more fascinated with the Fount of Consciousness, metaphysically understood, not merely consciousness understood as mediated through neural brain structures or biochemical-electrical correlates. It is not a pursuit of empirical-scientific epistemological knowledge, it is a pursuit of Gnosis to the end of mystical Union. This is not the goal of a materialist, a scientific positivist, a simple rationalist who is also materialistic and focused exclusively on sense data.

The practicality of the mystic is the cultivation of a life lived in a condition which is the vanguard of human spiritual development. The condition, while focused on a 'vertical' relationship with God, creates a compassionate 'horizontal' relationship with others. The fulfillment of even modest attainment of Union undercuts any life style aimed at the mere satiation of insatiable human desires, and it is therefore pre-eminently logical because one 'knows' the futility of living a life to the end of satisfying desires. It is more logical to be filled with a Consciousness that fulfills immediately without so many machinations to so many different desire-based ends. This is incomprehensible to the multitudes who have none of the imagination, or the will to attempt an alchemical transformation of their nature from base to Noble in one lifetime.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineDeviate
Re: The Reality of Spirit [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #5547952 - 04/23/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Once again, great post Markos. By the way, I sent you a PM. Did you ever recieve it?

InvisibleWIZOLZ
Poor with Needs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monte Carlo
    #5548023 - 04/23/06 04:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

In taking to understand clearer what you are trying to relay through your short prologue axiom of spirituality, Im finding it diffucult to agree that the essence precedes exsistance, nor that the proclamation of experience is evidently always true. Im not discounting it as a possibility, but there are many philosopher's, many beliefs without a solid reason to support them. Many fight for the cause to be seperate and unique, so as to merely find peace in self motivated ambition. Also, if the essence of somthing is to be understood, then it must have a focus. Remember it was Plato who's philosophy said, all is just immitation. From reality is where we draw our spirit, not that form or physical exsistence should be held in more priority, nor that what has become of reality should restrict it. I guess this may seem unrelated because our understandings of the spirit differ, but I can agree that spirit is a reality, even in the physical sense. Those who dispute it just percieve it differently, but it is what connects us to this world, to eachother, so that a balance can be achieved.

--------------------
---------o----o----o-------o------------------------o--o-o-
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requim for a Dream - Paul Oakenfold
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The mis/abuse of any form of power, is the worst form of ignorance"
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIZOLZ - Lover with a Killer's Smile

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: The Reality of Spirit [Re: Deviate]
    #5548449 - 04/23/06 06:17 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, I received it and I responded in detail [damn it] but apparently I closed the screen without saving hit the sent button! I just checked my PMs and yours is not there. Sorry about that. Please re-send if possible.

-MtG

OfflineDeviate
    #5548663 - 04/23/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Apparently this webste doesn't save your sent PMs by default so I don't have a copy of it. I can't remember everything I said but I can try to rewrite it. I would have really liked to read your "in detail" response.

Edited by Deviate (04/23/06 07:07 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The Reality of Spirit - a breath of fresh air [Re: Basilides]
    #5550210 - 04/24/06 04:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

assuming separation is the first mistake.
the character of spirit or pneuma pervades mind.
as a seeker, this character will become more obvious.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5552398 - 04/24/06 08:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Wonderful post :thumbup:

I suppose a good question would be, what drives a spark of consciousness to Return to its Source? Is it the personality, or the spark of consciousness itself? I suppose each faith in some sense, represents a Jungian-esque archtype or something, a calling home that most people will identify with, even if unconsciously. For me at least, being seperated forever is what I dread most.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#5553120 - 04/24/06 10:28 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Like The Watchers - the Fallen Angels - Feminine beauty and my desire for it keeps me in the game. If it were not for my sex drive, I might have entered a Catholic monastic order (which I investigated, having met Benedictines, Cistercians, and Capuchin Reformed Franciscans). Of course, I discovered then that most of the monastics were gay and I'm not, so that wasn't a comfortable placement.

Again, like the Buddhists, the Cock, the Pig and the Snake are at the center of the Wheel of Life - Lust, Greed and Anger. I realize that sexual thoughts at the time of death will connect me immediately with intercourse and birth, so I'm hoping to live long enough that my sex life peters out (pun intended) first. My partner is beautiful, but we are getting older. How pathetic to be attracted to young beautiful women from an aging male perspective. Either I must polish up my powers of disciminating mind and detachment or a lot more desire-based suffering is to come. I knew this in my early 20s, but now I am experiencing it in my 50s.

I have always been too sensitive, too altruistic and too idealistic for the good of my earthly life. That spells pain and suffering, and suffering sets the stage for its alleviation, hence Buddhist, Yogic and Gnostic philosophies for escaping the metaphysical conditions of existence - the return Home to the Fullness of Being. I hold arhat morals, not bodhisattva morals. I do not vow to save all beings, I will be as perfect as I am given to be and then (I hope) Liberation in this lifetime.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5553486 - 04/25/06 12:01 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'm just replying in general to the comments about home.

I remember about two years into my "awakening" which would be about 10 years ago, a strong and deep feeling overcame me of wanting to go home.

It has nothing to do with the house or town  one was raised in or where ones parents live or where one lives currently in the physical.

It was something far beyond space and time and the material. I would feel it, like through a distant forgotten memory.

It's clear some of you understand what is meant by home in the spiritual sense.

Do you guys think there is a going back to the way it was?

We would have to forget about all of this the same way we forgot about all of that.

We are innocence lost. No one finds themselves in this dense material plane without having taken the fall into forgetfulness and being experiencing the dual split of perception. No one gets through all of that to this point without having denied and rejected spirit at some point along the way.

Even if we purify through the flame, eternal life as "we" know it is never forgetting again. That means remembering the fall, the split, the denial. We have forgiveness for all of that, but is there a forgetting of it too?

We can go home again any time we want to. Home is in the heart of love. It'll never be quite the same though as when we were there in innocence.

I was wondering, how any of you who know what I am talking about think of all of this, and what it means to you, to have taken this journey.

Sometimes, most times, I see a value that came from out of it in the form of a self realization and appreciation that just wasn't there before the fall, it couldn't have been. Now, going home spiritually is comparable to going home for Sunday dinner with the family after you have been out on your own, independent and responsible for taking care of yourself for quite some time.

Sometimes, I think I am just looking for reason to justify having made a stupid choice with free will along the way. Then I go back to appreciating the value I think is appreciated from making that choice and yet, it's a sweet sorrow.

So sure, a form of spiritual maturity is developed along the way through the process of self realization of ones divinity in Essense, yet I question, what good is that if it only serves one in the material densities. We didn't need it, had we chose to never to leave, if only perceptually and experientially through the grand illusion.

Why bother going out to gain it if it just leads one to wanting to go back home?

See what I am saying?

The home of spirit is in need of nothing. Perhaps the wisdom that comes with the spiritual maturity is just to realize that we never even needed to experience this. I say that because, no matter how independent we may feel we grew apart from IT, while on our own in the proverbial dark of forgetfullness, IT remains the source of the everything we draw from even still.

Most of the time I think, all of this was mostly just about gaining an appreciation for that. I usually second that with it being about realizing creative potential, which can only be done in the material realms.

That could go on forever though. The main question I ask that inspired this reply is, Is there ever truly going to be a going back home , with innocence fully restored, for good?

I feel like, the best there is from here is "visits" and or a total recreation of it in the individuated material experience of realisation, without the forgetfullnesss and sense of separation.

I know some think at some point, the individuated sense of consciousness within the ONE will become obliterated for good as in an end to all of this. I've never believed that myself. If that was the case, what would be the point or purpose of any of this?

Where would all of the memory go too? It would be like choosing to take a radical adventure through the amazon just to forget it including the self that experienced it. It would be like going through a million years of school just to forget all you learned including the self that went. It would be like, spending eons creating monuments and testaments to the self making claims that it was here, just for them to all crumble back into ash and forget yourself as being the co-creator of them.

It would mean all of this was and is for nothing. How does one reason that?

I'm glad I typed these thoughts out. I just thought of another consideration. Ya know how after time we tend to forget the bad of something and just remember the good. Perhaps there is a way of returning to innocence when all we remember from all of this is just the good. Maybe the process works the same in reverse, where we slowly forgot the good being drawn into the bad and then slowing just forget the bad being drawn back into the good. That would be cool and make more sense of it all to me. Could that be how we return to innocence with something more having come from it all?

I'll wrap this up here. Thanks for listening.

The reality of the spiritual journey indeed. :tongue: Nice post Bass! :wink:

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: The Reality of Spirit [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5554079 - 04/25/06 05:56 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

There is "no place like home," and it is not further than one's back yard. According to Edward Edinger in Ego and Archetype, Adam and Eve were ejected from the Great Round - the Garden of Eden - from unconscious oneness so that they could develop conscious Oneness. The pain of separation-individuation is about the birth of consciousness. The forgetfulness about which you (and Plato) spoke is also about re-remembering - anamnesis. It is about returning Home with eyes open, not dreamily returning to the Breast of God to suckle the Divine Life in blissful unconscious union, but to be in a state of ecstatic communion. It may not be about becoming 'Sugar,' it may be about tasting the Sugar. It may be an incomprehensible paradox of I-Thou in which we are both or neither. Whatever it is, it is necessary, not futile.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5554353 - 04/25/06 09:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

That part of the movie popped into my head when I typed the last reply.  :wink:

I understand what you wrote and thats how I understand it from the top. I wish I could spit out better what I meant by something will not be the "same" and if it were to be exactly the same, then all of this would be futile.

I don;t believe it was all a futile endeavor so I want to explore further or re-examine what will have changed for the better.

When you say become conscious oneness vs the originating dreamlike state of home, are you talking more about cognition being achieved?

My understanding is that independent cognition wasn't in play. For example, IT thought "sway to the right" and the individuation's swayed to the right, as one mind heart and body. 

So I understand as we re-harmonize and realign from out of the discord, we again move with IT as an extension of it, like the feeling of when grace and ease is experienced, it is just sweet.

Is the real difference or change just simply that we will have become aware of that through the opportunity of being able to choose it vs having been able to choose to move against it or own ways in vain of standing out from the One.

Whatever memory I have of the feeling of the innocence of home, there was no awareness of free will.

Is the Ecstasy akin to experiencing those first breaths of realizing the power in the harmony of unity. The closest relation I think of would be like being at a concert of your favorite band and 1000's are singing along in harmony and unity. That's INTENSE, like the visit home.

Some criticize others for wanting to be around "like minds" and kindred spirits as being a weakness. Perhaps, they have yet to realize and appreciate more of what makes that such a sought after experience because of the power experienced in it.

I think of that expression, "if everyone jumped off of a cliff would you jump?" We prize thinking for yourself and going your own way. I think the paradox you mentioned lies in that.

When we follow with the mind in separation, we tend to do foolish things that lead to pain and suffering. When we follow the music of the one, with heart in harmony and unity, we tend to experience great joy, and release-freedom, the liberation you speak of.

The paradox seems to be that only through a conscious reintegration with the one do we experience or freedom from the isolating separation from it. Others seem to have it backwards, that the freedom is experienced in separating yourself from the bonds of love in harmony and unity.

I hope that made sense.

Weird about the movie Oz being related to what I typed last night about the return home and realization of what home is and where it is.

Through that whole day, all I could think about was how we spiral down and in make turns to the left and how we spiral up and out make turns to the right. It was purely meta-physical stuff and energy mechanisms in play behind all this. I just remembered that in Oz, the tornado (spiraling winds) dropped her in and following the spiraling yellow brick road brought her back home with a new appreciation for it.

That movie is powerfully symbolic of a larger story and picture. Now I'm playing around with the symbolism of the slippers, and Dorothy finding them stuck to her feet when she landed in oz and having to run from the wicked witch of the west who wanted them for their magic powers and would kill her to get them off of her. In the end the magic power was always in her heart, not the ruby slippers Glenda told her.

Anyway, I don;t see where the sense of individuation of consciousness will ever end. I think it's just consciousness in separation that will end. I wonder what we move onto, when conscious of our individuation having realized it through separation, fully reintegrates with the One again. We've had tastes of it and it seems to intense to maintain for long.

I wonder if thats why people enjoy breath work so much, to help maintain it. Sometimes it feels like when you are getting a taste of it, its so good, you just want to bottle it up. It can't be without shattering the bottle into bits.

It would seem that the pressure release valve is simply, one of giving way and letting go. If you can keep doing that, you can maintain it for forever.

Now in irony, I am off to go work on maintaining my actual gardens outside in the yard-my virtual paradise. Perhaps I have been so busy with them lately as they are just reflecting back to me work I'm doing on maintaining my paradise on the inside.

Weird to make the correlations, how I took out some weaker less healthy plants in over crowded gardens to give the healthier ones with more blooms, room to breath and grow more. Same could be said for thoughts. I've also been getting rid of signs of a certain leaf disease that causes premature decay and aging in the plants-cutting it off where I see it growing-snip.  Same could be said with thoughts. And of course, pulling out the aggressive weeds that take over healthy plants and choke them off and amending soils to make them nutrient rich for the roots to draw from, and eradicating the pests that destroy the buds before they get to bloom. Same could be said with pesty thoughts that do the same.

It's interesting how cultivating the self in spirit is akin to cultivating a garden. Even more so how so many flowers just smell like and make you think of heaven.

The weather's been gorgeous here in Florida, pool water temp already 90 and climbing. Sending some your way to day if you are in a cold dreary place- :cool:

:rose:  :sun: :rose: :sun: :rose: :sun: :rose:  :sun: :rose:

I don't smoke yet do I feel stoned and melloooooow typing in this thread. :laugh:
Passing this feeling along too :getstoned:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #5554486 - 04/25/06 10:32 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

"To ignore Spirit is ultimately to ignore preceding Ultimate Reality."

Your interpretation of experiences as spiritual and my interpretation of experiences as illusory are equally valid because there's no way of proving or disproving truly supernatural ideas. So don't tell me my interpretation is ignoring reality when you just told me that spirit can't be confirmed.

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #5555350 - 04/25/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

we all return to our source.

:heart:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#5555511 - 04/25/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I enjoyed reading your post because it is a more 'flowery' (using your garden metaphor) version of my own take, so it seems we are on the 'same page.' I see the journey as one which increases in awareness: from our unconscious origins, to our conscious earthly lives, to superconsciousness in mystical (glimpses/tastes) to post-mortem Eternal Life. Many people have used the spiral as a metaphor as you have. It appears to be a cycle from one perspective, yet it rises in yet another dimension.

The Wizard of Oz is a mystical journey - Frank Baum was a Freemason, Oz is a Masonic reference to the letter 'o' in God, The Emerald City suggests the Emerald Tablet, there are several archetypes, Dorothy's personality fragments into Intellect (Scarecrow), Emotion (Tin Man), Will (Cowardly Lion) and Instinct (Toto). The trip to Oz was a Trip, and as I discovered long ago, one's back yard simply refers to the apparently mundane here and now, but all the Mystery resides in it!

The Tibetan Book of the Dead explains that Liberation consists in groking that the Clear Light of the Void which most fear so much, is actually and truly what we are. We fear the dissolution of the ego, the embodied, limited point of view, but that is because we are looking at the Sun from the Earth instead of looking at the Earth from the Sun. We are the Sun and the Earth can be overwhelmed by the Sun without fear...when one realizes that one IS the Sun (if that metaphor works for you). In Will Parfitt's brilliant little book The Qabalah, he talks of the same shift in perspective using the Tree of Life. When we pierce the Veil of Paroketh, and identify ourselves as Tiphereth (The Sun), we see that we are no longer a personality with a spirit, but rather we are a spirit with an embodied personality. He uses the same Sun metaphor. We fear loss when we believe that we are the isolated individual ego. When we realize the limitlessness of our true nature, there is no primal fear (as of falling). Fear exists if we are plummetting through the sky (Oz?), but if we ARE the very sky, how can we fall?

BTW, we live in North Miami Beach (didn't you hook me up with a hot tub salesman? The hurricanes intervened however). The pool water isn't 90 degrees yet but the weather has been wonderful.  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: The Reality of Spirit [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5555835 - 04/25/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'm interpretting my own experiences while you were interpretting mine. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #5557587 - 04/26/06 05:08 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes. I'm too quick to fire off like an ass.

--------------------
Namaste

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5558254 - 04/26/06 11:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for adding more Markos. :smile: I was wanting to hear other views and versions of the general idea. The garden stuff was an after thought related to gardening and correlating it to cultivating the self. I've been doing a lot in the yard. I was typing in thought streams just letting it flow as it came along. I haven't typed in thought streams in a while here.

I've used the "be the sun" your own source of light analogy too. When you are, your shadow self disappears. If your more like the planet revolving around the the sun or chasing the light in front of you, you'll always have a shadow following you. Be the SUN! :sun:

I didn't know Baum was a Mason. Hmmmmm, I read stuff not to long ago about Oz being some Illuminati mind control trigger.:lol:  It was wild stuff about people being under their psi-tronic manipulation being triggered to follow subliminal directives when they hear references to the movie. :lol:

Thanks moon for sharing your summed up version-everything returns to it's source.

Do you ever wonder if the cycle continues and where it cycles out to next?

Like how we have the circle of life within the larger cycle of reincarnation within the larger cycle of going out from and returning to source.

I think even THAT has to be a cycle within an even greater cycle. I like wondering about it.  Oh well.

Hey, I forgot to write before. Ya know how we see the journey of spirit into matter and returning back to source as a linear event? Ever sit in a space of awareness where its a simultaneous event? That's a rush.

P.S. Markos, I have solar panels on my roof heating my pool water. Finally found a spot for where I want my Spa and ordered it a few ago.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #5558430 - 04/26/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

:laugh:
I know this deeep 'urge to come home' verry good, but can tell only from a personal perspective.
It haunted me since I can remember. I always thought of it as a result of my familial (word?) situation (father rationalist and egocentric materialist, mother very spiritual, married, left their 'tribal' home 500 kilometers away, gave birth to their children, divorced later and 'familial' left their children alone).
I had many nightmares about going somewhere and not finding home again until some years, real crazy and surreal stuff, I can remember quite exactly until today.
As I read the answers here, I can see the strong connection to the 'spiritual home' and its relations to someones physical home, the feeling to be at home.
My physical home seems to be planned out karmatically to distract me, or speed me, or points to me somehow for 'finding home' even in a spiritual sense. I don't know, if it is reachable on this incarnation on earth, but it seems, that many people strive for it :smile:
And the Oz stuff, in combination with Illuminati mind-control I recommend the lecture of Fritz Springmeier, I think a psychiatrist who specialized on 're-'programming such victims... look there for the springmeier and Wheeler stuff. Real impressive and gross (like  this one , what shows the basics, good stomach recommended). There are more stories like "The wizard of Oz" who were used for that. But I see there are some new texts and stuff by him. I have to read there too :laugh:
So i will end here and am sorry if I didn't really contribute something worthy to the tread.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder