Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Spokane!
    #552839 - 02/15/02 05:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Shrooms are expensive! Growing them is a bit risky in my situation so I thought about hunting for them. Any one here in Spokane or the surrounding area(no farther than say Pulman) want to go look for some. I am hoping some one out there knows their shit cuss i dont want to go out there with just like 2 of my friends and get something that is poisenouse. I know there are books and stuff out there but I am not going to risk getting a poisen shroom for some high. Any ways, please reply if you or any of your friends are going on a hunt soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: Spokane! [Re: moosehead]
    #552890 - 02/15/02 05:51 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

You should actually wait until early March and come over here, West of the Mountains! You won't find what you're looking for in Eastern Washington.
Blue ringers and Pan subbs will be up here in the spring. They aren't the most potent, but it beats walking miles around Spokane looking for something that doesn't exist.
Or a spore syringe is a good idea. I agree with that one.
Be a ninja!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

OfflineBrokedownPalace
addict

Loc: WA state
Re: Spokane! [Re: Levi7]
    #553095 - 02/15/02 10:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes you should deffinitely hunt on this side of the mountains. Fuckin everywhere..haha we should have a big WA gathering/shroom hunt...that would be crazy as fuck.. Im hoping to hunt with OJ sometime.

--------------------
IM A DRUG NERD

that made sence... right?

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: Spokane! [Re: BrokedownPalace]
    #553246 - 02/16/02 12:57 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

haha werd up, i am actually living in ellebsburg for the time being. No magic fungii on this side of the hills in the spring, i dont know about in the fall....if i go to schoool here again next year i will find out. Morels will be popping soon i hear, thats a tasty morsel. I seriously wonder tho if cyans could grow on this side in the fall, i have no idea what the temp trends are for the fall but i would asume there would be a fruiting temp window. There might be a moisture issue but if you had a garden patch you could water them.

As for spring psycohactives on the west side, well lets see some pictures guys. I am dubious of them, Mj says the subs are all over the puget sound in the spring yet i never hear about anyone picking them.

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: Spokane! [Re: cardboard]
    #554363 - 02/17/02 10:44 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Cardboard, you've picked literally millions of liberty caps, man!
Pan subbs should be all over you.
Of course I have no room to talk, as I don't have experience in that field either! Get it? The Pan subb field! Haha!
Anyway, we'll find 'em this spring. I guarantee it.
Oh yeah, Easterners are gonna be luckiest this spring with those morels. Hey, I got an idea! Send ME some. Thanks! :>
I'll trade for some nice oysters? Not an even trade, but still a trade.
Stay cool!-Levi7.
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Offlinecardboard

#554507 - 02/17/02 02:15 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yaah all the pan sub talk got me thinking so i read Mj's article on the "weed fungii". Apparently they are pretty widespread, even being found in wenatchee. So i will do some searching and see what can be turned up. Levi, i am just getting interested in picking edibles, i thinking its gonna be a great time. I gotta do some research to do on finding some areas of burn from last year as apparently thats where the morels pop in the most abundance. I will send ya some if i have success. Peace

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineEMM
journeyman
Re: Spokane! [Re: cardboard]
    #554646 - 02/17/02 04:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

How about Bellingham, is anyone having any luck around this area in this early spring time of year? I heard it was coming close to the time when you plant azure beds, does it mean that azures will be growing naturally soon up here?

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: Spokane! [Re: EMM]
    #554706 - 02/17/02 06:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi EMM.
I'm not too familiar with planting beds. It may be time to plant the beds, but Azures won't come up until fall.
Ps. stuntzii has been known to come up in the spring, as well as Panaeolus subbalteatus. I don't see why they wouldn't be growing in or around Bellingham.
On the other hand, like Ps. azurescens, most Psilocybians grow only in the fall. They usually start in late September and fruit 'til about early December. It's always alittle different for each species as well as area, but the word "fall" is close enough. :smile: If you haven't been on this site in the fall, you should definitely stick around. The place is flooded with pictures and stories. I highly recommend it. Man, us Shroomerites are just happy as hell come October! :smile:
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Offlinecardboard

#555298 - 02/18/02 11:21 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I think this fall especially has excellent potential for huge fruitings. I started an cyan patch and have been monitoring it and adding fresh alder to it throughout the winter. ANyway my point is that its been a pretty mild winter and the cyan mycelium has been growing the whole time expanding vigoursly all over all this new alder i have been laying down/mixing in. They suggest planing psilo patches (azure and whatnot) in the spring thats when the mycelium is most actively growing so that by the fall the its got a well established matt o' mycelium and hopefully is ready to fruit. I would advise all of you to plant a patch, its great times.

--------------------
stay off my land

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds