Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJon
This fuckin guy
    #5504121 - 04/11/06 03:34 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Hi everyone, I know you all seen my posts on fellow alcoholics and coke addicts, well they were the same person and I just had about enough of this dude. Before going about calling me a bitch or a complainer, or dumb for not droppin this dude sooner, please understand I am only asking for opinions on how I should end the situation maturely and with non-violence.

The sunday before I got surgery on monday, I decided to go to NYC to get some weed, the term "Half on a sac" I asked him if I could pay him back the same day later because I lent 6 bux to my neighbor and he said ok. So he picks up from the black dude with glasses and said he didnt wanna split the sack anymore because it was sour diesel and it was a huge amount for 20 dollars. So I sort of pleaded with him because I was goin to have surgery the next day, so he agreed to keep his word. We get home and weigh it out too be 1.8. I go to the bathroom and come back and he gives me a bag with .5 in it and tells me to give him 10 dollars tomorrow. By now I was just sitting in silence pissed as fuck, then I jerked out my words telling him he was trying to con me and he wasnt being fair to someone I hung out with for 10 years. He pulls out his half, which was more than a gram, and just told me I was crazy and left. So pissed as fuck I went to sleep ready for surgery the next day.

I felt like shit when i got back from the operation as you all know. And then he sends me a text message "wheres my 10 dollars" My first reaction was, why didnt he call me that same day to get his money, even though it was more than he deserved. My second reaction was, there was not way I could pay him back that day because I couldnt even walk. So now terms between me and him by now were already hangin on the edge. I told him I needed to recover and that I would pay him back when I could, and he said ok.

My buddy from another town came to my house and asked me if I needed any bud becasue the same asshole was about to take him there. So I asked him a little later after I shower and take some pain killers what not. I call him up and it turns out he already left, so I told him I had money (which I did) and that he should have called me before. Like a dumbass, he asked the driver if he could lend me 20 bux for a bag (and I already owed him an undeserved 10 dollars) So my buddy comes back to my house high as a kite, and starts tellin me that he wanted me to come outside and give him his money. My buddy knew that he was being a total prick at the time and I didnt need this at all, being that I just got out of surgery and would have appreciated some bud for myself. So my buddy called him up trying to explain to him the situation, so he started makin threats saying that he was gonna come into my house and force cash out of my hands. Hes a pugnacious one, but hes not too smart and secure, so I took the phone from my friend, told him to stop trying to miser me out of my fuckin cash, that he already agreed to the fact that I would pay him back at a designated time, that I he was a cold hearted fuck trying to miser me the day after I get out of surgery when he already conned me of the shit in the first place, that he needed to get a life and grow up.

Now I gotta give this piece of shit 10 dollars and tell him to fuck off forever. I dont know how to go about doin it, I wanna rip his guts out. At the same time this kid has some serious issues he needs to get settled out, and hes violent, and im ready to be violent. How should I go about approaching this situation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: Jon]
    #5504133 - 04/11/06 03:37 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

wow.  poor people get in a lot of drama over a tiny bit of money. 

glad I'm not poor :smirk:

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
    #5504146 - 04/11/06 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

just give him the 10 bucks and never speak to him again that would be the best thing to do

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5504148 - 04/11/06 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

I don't understand why he couldnt have came in when he stopped by and picked up his money if your other buddy was going to stop in and sell you a bag? Sounds to me like you were jerking him around. He did front you the bag. Yes, it was a raw deal, you should have gotten .9 for $10. (half of what he paid $20 for) However you were getting it on the front, what do you expect?? He's obviously not a very good friend. Just pay him his money and take note of this for future reference.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5504155 - 04/11/06 03:42 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Give him the 10 dollars and tell him to fuck off forever. Seriously.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #5504161 - 04/11/06 03:43 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

let by gones be by gones. everyone has been ripped off before. not really worth it man since violence is retarded. go smoke your weed and think about why you're smoking it.

in other words 'chill out' and stop taking life so fucking seriously, especially since you are well off.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineJon
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5504451 - 04/11/06 05:11 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
I don't understand why he couldnt have came in when he stopped by and picked up his money if your other buddy was going to stop in and sell you a bag? Sounds to me like you were jerking him around. He did front you the bag. Yes, it was a raw deal, you should have gotten .9 for $10. (half of what he paid $20 for) However you were getting it on the front, what do you expect?? He's obviously not a very good friend. Just pay him his money and take note of this for future reference.

My buddy couldnt get me anything cus he already went to the city I didnt even know he was outside contemplating how he could get my money, I just didnt wanna give him the money.Fuck I didnt even wanna see the prick after the way he reacted to the situation the day after i got surgery. He had his chance to get cash before, but wanting to grab the money out of my fuckin hands for backhandedly knowing I had it, even though he agreed to letting me pay him back later, is not a good practice. Hes throwin a hissy fit because he smokes his weed to quick, and he feels that he has some sense of control over me where he can demand cash rather than allowing me to explain it the next day. Fuck it, hes obviously a deadbeat, no point in trying to interpret common self destructive individuals that live to be hated. All I know is that I aint letting people shit on me like that no more. Lets just hope he dont rat me out or nothing, I hate these childhood traps.

OfflinehIgHdRoLoVeR
delete this user
Male
    #5504482 - 04/11/06 05:18 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

if your sure your done with the clown follow these steps:
wait till your fully recoverd.
tell him he needs to come get his money.
ball up the $10 in your fist.
punch him in the mouth with it.
drop it on his chest as he lays there swallowing teeth.
tell him to get the fuck out and not to ever come back, pistol whip him a few times to get the point across.
i doubt youd ever have to deal with him again

--------------------
hIgHdRoLoVeR
Loving all things hydro since 1989.
http://www.gardenscure.com/420/index.php
the place to go for (medical) marijuana cultivation advice
World of Warcrack...My anti-job!

Invisibleknowhereman
fuck ratings
Male

Loc: USA
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: hIgHdRoLoVeR]
    #5504568 - 04/11/06 05:40 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

no no no,

run him over.

No but seriously, make him go out of his way to meet up with you if he wants his money back, give him the money, tell him to get the fuck out of there and don't talk to him anymore.

--------------------
Everybody HA HA!

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: knowhereman]
    #5504611 - 04/11/06 05:53 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

i just dropped .5 gram on the floor when i rolled my last joint and i dont even bother picking it up. i mean cmon for crying out loud, its a tiny iny itzy bitzy little piece of weed your getting upset for and your paying way to much for your weed anyways. for 20 bucks i would at least expect 3-4 times that. anywas. it must suck to get into all this drama and emotions for small amounts with smoke. and another thing im thinking, a deal is a deal is a deal is a deal, you dont break deals. you made the deal, you agreed to the deal, you stick to the deal, if you dont like it dont take it, and dont bitch about it either. you are a free man with free will i hope and you allowed yourself to be hustled

but on a sidenote, this guy doesnt care shit about you so you should not concider him a friend, he doesnt sound like the kind of dealer who strikes gold for that matter either.

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: This fuckin guy *DELETED* [Re: giz]
    #5504714 - 04/11/06 06:21 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflinefreshlyPLUMP
Toke the Smoke
Male

Loc: My Shelter of Dark Tranqu...
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: Ferris]
    #5504816 - 04/11/06 06:49 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

I would jesy give him 7 dollars and then tell him to fuck off

--------------------

I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#5504818 - 04/11/06 06:49 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

this sounds like a lot of petty bullshit to me. there is more to life than small sums of money owed for small amounts of trivial drugs.

--------------------

OfflineJon
Re: This fuckin guy [Re: Noviseer]
    #5505156 - 04/11/06 07:56 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

I aint bitchin over pot, hell I didnt even pay for it yet. Im just sick of his attitude and his persisting shallow antics. Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

OfflineBirds_Can_Swim
Fish Can Fly

Loc: Right in front of you, du...
    #5505213 - 04/11/06 08:05 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Kill him with fire

If you don't, someone else will

You're only speeding up the inevitable

--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies