Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblacklight68
Stranger
jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L
    #5500629 - 04/10/06 05:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

well I've been hearing about the jimson weed, allot of kids in my area trip off of it. i did it last night and what it did was make parts of the wall stretch to you. and the parts that weren't moving where moving like water. also i kept hearing voices. and there familiar voices.. like i hard my sister talking to me while i was vacuuming and she asked were our mom was and i answered.. but in my head and so the voice replied.

(i don't like the fact my pupils can get big for a known record of 3 weeks from eriods)

P.S i liked it quite allot I've noticed if your close your eyes you can bring up very vivid dreams.. but your not fully awake so you still have control

has any one else done this?.. and how was your trip?

Edited by blacklight68 (04/10/06 05:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: blacklight68]
    #5500656 - 04/10/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

datura is quite dangeorus and can be deadly, if I remember correctly.

it's not really a safe hallucinagen to be experimenting with.
and by not really i mean not at all.

i've read reports of people tripping for days being completely delusional and unable to tell mind from reality.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (04/10/06 05:54 PM)

Offlineblacklight68
Stranger
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: leery11]
    #5500667 - 04/10/06 05:57 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

yeah.. it wasnt to bad.. but alot of people do get sick or die.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: leery11]
    #5500669 - 04/10/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I will probably try it someday... my brother likes her... but at this moment, as for more unusual experiences, I'd have to admit that I'm much more interested in Iboga.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinejcdangerously
I'll Cut You

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: blacklight68]
    #5500695 - 04/10/06 06:05 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

An old friend of mine once tried datura. He spent several hours sitting on a couch having hallucinations of people that weren't there, and talking to various inanimate objects. I've since learned via research that datura has an acute neurotoxic effect. It can also raise blood pressure to dangerously high levels with a relatively small dose.

In my opinion, you'd be far better off smoking a bowl next time you get the urge to try datura again.

--------------------

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: jcdangerously]
    #5500925 - 04/10/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I had some datura a couple months back. I ended up driving home against my will and throwing a gigantic party at my house. The only problem was even though i was chillin with all these people, none of them were actually there. The only two real people i saw that night were my parents and eventually the doctor at the hospital the next morning because my parents thought my brain was FUCKED.

IME DATURA IS NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH. EVER. PERIOD.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: KingSpade]
    #5500939 - 04/10/06 07:14 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

you did datura and then proceeded to use your vacuum? interesting...

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #5500952 - 04/10/06 07:17 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Definitely not the type of drug you'd want to take around your parents, or anyone else that shouldn't know you've taken it.

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5500956 - 04/10/06 07:18 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Thank god for this post, I was a couple hours away from buying some. Anyone have a suggestion for anything else. I want to try something uncommon with my buddies, but nothing thats gonna poison one of us to the point of ER use.

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5501108 - 04/10/06 07:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Datura causes hallucinations because you're approaching the toxic dose. Lots of substances will cause hallucinations when you approach the toxic dose. That doesn't mean that it's an hallucogenic drug. It means that you're dying and you should take steps to correct the situation.

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: TurricaN]
    #5501149 - 04/10/06 08:03 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

When i didn datura, i got lots of audio hallucinations, not really much for visiuals but the occasion glimpse. more like seeing a cat run across the room but you know that their really was no cat. Or constantly looking for the ciggarette that you dropped because you could have sworn that you were smokeing one. most of the audio hallucinations i had were people arguing, not just any people, but the people at the house that i was at. And I know that they weren't even talking. Trying to sleep was interesting becasue i would constantly wake up, do some weird shit like blindly feeling the floor for a glass of water even though i don't have one of those either. I was laying their half ass sleeping, when my friend woke up and starting freaking out. he told me that when he woke up and looked at the ceiling all he could see were giant spiders decending from the ceiling onto him. He ran upstairs and was yelling at his mom to kill the spiders, while i was downstairs like :oh fuck, don't look at my eyes".

All in all, I would have to say that, this drug has a promising chance of driving someone to really hurt themselves if they believe that have to enough, example: seeing little bugs crawling all over their arms, if i recall, i occasionally saw bugs crawling on me)

I wouldn't recommend it for someone that has no to little experience in psychadelics.

--------------------
Grow Room

Offlinethelorax121
Stranger

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5501166 - 04/10/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Be careful with ibog/ibogaine too though, as there seems to be some speculation regarding its toxicity.

--------------------
Greens for all, and to all a good greens!

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: thelorax121]
    #5501198 - 04/10/06 08:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Is it just me, or does the typical Datura trip seem to resemble the effects that anti-drug organisations and websites typically describe for LSD?

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5501242 - 04/10/06 08:22 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i've thought about that.

i mean basically if you took all the bad things people say about acid and mushrooms, they seem to apply to datura.

i haven't done acid or mushrooms though. i sure want to but not after going nutty on dxm. maybe in a while...? i just heard a loopy story that someone had a huge sheet down near here and was giving out random doses to some drunk ass girls..... well that's not on topic though.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlineshopdropper
Professional Psychonaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the sea of cheese
    #5501252 - 04/10/06 08:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

my parents caught me trippin on datura as well haha i almost drank laundry bleach when they were in the kitchen.. i took the Pepsi out of the fridge and set it down by the bleach(they just got back from grocery shopping) and thank god they stopped me. then i sat down and they asked if i was sleep walking and i grinning like an idiot and laughing like a loon..... my mom checked my eyes and they told me to go lay down... although i did have lots of delusions prior to this haha my experience would take way to long to type out... its way dangerous and i probably wont do it again.. but there some datura growing across the street haha :smile: i to would like to try some iboga! i dont know where to get any though:(

--------------------
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME: no guarantees can be made about the accuracy of the information herein. The information dicussed in these posts is purely hypothetical, and for intelectual purposes only. Any similarity between internet chat and real life is pure coincidence.

:google:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: shopdropper]
    #5501363 - 04/10/06 08:50 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Its more likely to fuck with you mentally than physically. Any I would only work with that stuff at a very low dose.
I have tried tree datura(very similare and for the most part the same but more enjoyable). I remember seeing a picture of a little kid in the amazon, a practicing shaman holding his favorite plant hallucinogen, tree datura. After I had tried it at what might be considered a small dose, I just remember pondering the actual size of that kids balls. They must be pretty fucking big!

SOme one said......."Is it just me, or does the typical Datura trip seem to resemble the effects that anti-drug organisations and websites typically describe for LSD"?

Exactly...... on a high dose, I would imagine you could lose touch with reality to the point where, though you wont jump out a window, you could easily get your self hurt or killed. The blood pressure aspect, the numb out of body feelings, dreams mingling with reality, and the rapid heart rate were even apparent at a relatively low dose, for me. It was very interesting, though I wouldnt do it again. Deleriants just fuck with your head a little too much.
Its true, it can indeed kill.
There are chemical weapons(gas) that were made to disorient the enemy, and they were synthesized to mimic organic tropanes and are infact tropanes themselves. I saw this on the discovery channel, and apparently the only times it has been used, the opposing army started killing each other before the other side lifted a finger.

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: shopdropper]
    #5501374 - 04/10/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Smoking imaginary cig/blunts/bowls was something that happened alot when i was on datura. I would even be standing in a circle of my 'friends' in my room waiting for the bowl to get to me, watching my friends take hits and blow out smoke and everything, even tho i was all alone.

Trying to sleep is also as someone said above really akward. I would wake myself up by saying the most random things like "I just set it over there on the desk!" or "I can't believe you just said that!".

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5501466 - 04/10/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

talking to people that weren't really there fucked with me alot, its the weirdest thing

--------------------
Grow Room

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: drSE]
    #5501511 - 04/10/06 09:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well I've always been wondering, what about after affects? I have a friend who did it once and said that at times he still has residual mental affects from his datura trip, which are slight but noticeable... He didn't really go into detail, does anyone care to shed some light on this aspect of the experience? Is this common?

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: jimson weed/moon seeds/Datura stramonium L [Re: today mylove]
    #5501536 - 04/10/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I don't recall haveing any after effects, but then again it was 5-6 years ago, and i was in high school. But if I recall, i didn't even get hangovers in high school. So i migt feel after effects now if i were to take it again, which i have no plans on takeing it again.

--------------------
Grow Room

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies