Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

tell me about your first trip
    #5488640 - 04/07/06 01:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip really shattered what I thought was real.
If I never did shrooms, I would be a different person, almost entirely.
Shrooms really are divine if used right.
I talked to god, and my left and right brain had a conversation through my hands( which I talked with like puppets)
Something really cool was when I saw the music swirl around me as golden light, all around the room.
More to come tommorow
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #5488654 - 04/07/06 01:11 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

my first trip was an amazing time. I was 16 and i took a hit of good acid. That night was one of the most memorable trips of my life.. i was seeing phone polls bending tottaly over, seeing the sky as a kaleidascope, and felt and looked as if i was melting! I also felt like a mad scientist... I was the only person tripping too! at one point at my house, crouching tiger was on, and their voices sounded all distorted and crazy.. and then we watched some of yellow submarine, i couldnt tell what i was seeing and what was in the movie! Since then i knew psychedelics were the way.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineshaman136669
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: danlennon3]
    #5488967 - 04/07/06 04:43 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

my first was fantastic and funny, besides my friend had a bad trip that day calling us all demons (dumb ass). I escaped the people who are freaking out, and went to the bathroom, then it hits me, i looked at myself in a mirror, and my reflection was its own character (Ex: I moving left, my reflection flips me off). Then i was ignoring him, I don't know how i did, then as soon as I know it my whole bathroom was larger and wider (my bathroom is small, and i suddenly wanted to take a shower, the water turned black, then blue as the ocean water, i went in. My whole wall formed into faces, talking to me saying, "watcher doing?". I replied, "nothing just in my own world". My whole wall was laughing,and I laughed too....

It was then that magic mushroom has become my favorite thing to do in my spare time...

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5488974 - 04/07/06 04:53 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I was a freshmen in high school, and i was smoking/buying some pot off my friend when he told me he had shrooms. I bought an eigth and couldnt wait to take them so i ate like 2 or 3 stems/caps (i dont remember exactly) and within an hour or so i was tripping solo in my room. It was awesome, very euphoric. I played GTA: Vice City for most of the duration. Smoked some weed. OH yeah btw, im tripping tonite on LSD, havent used it in over a year, its gonna kick ass!

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5489058 - 04/07/06 06:29 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Have a great trip man!

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: Cubenisseur]
    #5489206 - 04/07/06 08:24 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cubenisseur said:
Have a great trip man!

Thanks  :cool:, ill write a trip report if its good

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5489327 - 04/07/06 09:26 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

First real trip was Salvia.

Buddy and Me ordered some starter package that came with an ounce of leaves and 1 gram 5x 2 grams 10x and 1 gram 15x. I tried smoking the leaves with my friend first and three full bowls later i had nothing. SO I was like f-it and filled about a 1/2 bowl (the metal threaded kind). We both took a hit on our bongs. He started tripping first and as I had finished taking the biggest hit I could of the 15x (like 5 seconds after he tripped) The threaded part of the bowl turned into these metallic worms and came at me. I went quickly to sit down on the bed and then did a lay back and it felt like I never hit the bed and fell through this universe. I had total ego loss (which is pretty intense for your first real trip). Then I remember having this feeling of being one with the entire universe and I got launched into this Escher like planet where people were walking on stairs every which way (you know the Escher drawing of the stairs right?). Then I saw a TON of colourful patterns all divided by these incredible black meshes. If there is a 4D I'm sure I experienced it. As I came down I finally remembered who I was the trip felt like it lasted hours but it was only 10 minutes. That experienced changed my whole outlook on life and reality.

Ultimately it left me with a conclusion I find very profound which is that the only thing that lets humanity exist as it does is a similar chemical and spiritual balance. It also opened my mind to more spiritual realms. I felt like I had learned a life lesson and it took me days to figure out what it was. I still can't put what was revealed to me into words.

I recommend everyone do I nice full bowl of 15-20x salvia and break away into a different reality for a change.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: ezkiel]
    #5489347 - 04/07/06 09:40 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

My 1st trip.

Toronto Pride, 2004 I think. A friend of mine had come up from Buffalo, and bought a bunch of friends with him so we ended up partying together. On the 2nd day of pride, he calls me all excited "Guess what, I got mushrooms!"

I was excited, and must admit : at this point in my life, I just thought mushrooms were just another party drug, and had no real 'deeper' interest in them (and this remained as such untill my 3rd or 4th trip).

Anyways, I meet up with him and his friends, and also in the procces we end up meeting up with like 6 other people. Anywho, me, my friend, and two other people eat the mushrooms. No idea how much we took, and we headed to a beer garden to listen to some music.

Slowly, they start to kick in - two of them are so high they cant even see their own hands infront of their faces. It was hitting me much weaker, but I started to laugh uncontrollably. Then, I looked down across the street and the buildings suddenly breathed towards me and I thought 'wow, cool!'.

I went into a portapotty to finish off the rest of the mushrooms, and started to get really tripped out as the walls of it started to rotate colours around me, after a moment or two I snapped out of it thinking 'I dont wanna spend my entire trip tripping out in a portapotty', and left it.

Things eventually got too intense for my friends (I was loving it however), so we left the beer garden and went walking around, and eventually back to one guys place that we were hanging out with to chill on his patio.

Not a deep or profound trip, but ALOT of fun and still a very memorable day.

I just remeber dancing my ass off and all the buildings around me swaying to the music.

good times.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: kaniz]
    #5489647 - 04/07/06 11:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I was 18 and I had just experimented with growing my first crop of shrooms using the PF tek method. I really didn't know anything about tripping. I just figured I would get a buzz and see colors.

Anyhow, after a few anxoius months I birthed my first cakes and within a week had my first shrooms. Just two little fat stubby ones which couldn't have weighed more than 15 grams combined.

I wasn't palnning on tripping until I had more but curosity got the best of me and I just threw them in my mouth, chewed them up and chased them down with coke. Surprisingly the taste didn't bother me at all... that was the first and last time I was able to eat shrooms without being bothered by the taste.

I didn't really know what to expect... I mean you can read for hours about the effects of shrooms, but thinking you know how they will effect you and experiencing how they do effect you are totally different.

I remember sitting in my brothers livingroom watching a hockey game. I started to feel lightly buzzed, like I had just took a lung full of weed or drank a few beers. I enjoyed the feeling, it was warm and consuming. Within 40 minutes after ingestion I began to accelerated to the peak of the experience. It was a very mellow experience but strong enough for me to experience what shrooms are all about. Noises from the TV sounded warped and distant and colors on the TV in throughout the livingroom were very vivid. Shadow and walls expanded and contracted with my breathing patteren. the light from the lamps seemed to be refracted into the complete color spectrum. I was in awe of the experience. It felt fantastic to stretch out my muscles or to take in deep breaths. I remember standing up for the first time and I felt absolutly drunk. I stumbled into the kitchen and then stumbled into the fridge. I hugged the side of the fridged to keep my balance. The kitching seem to rotate back and forth and I fell to my ass torn in laughter. Colors seemed to be exploding everywhere. My brother came over and helped my up and led my back to the recliner I was seated before. I spent the remaning 2 hours just in awe of everything. The carpet, the cieling, my hand, the coffee table next to me, my brothers dog, etc.

The come down was smooth and flawless and I was just amazed at how the whole experience panned out. It was a beautiful enocounter with a reality that was not my own. It was only a low level 2 trip but I wouldn't have wanted it to be any higher or lower.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlineflamebolt
Just some guy
Male
Loc: USA Flag
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: djd586]
    #5490205 - 04/07/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

last summer one cool night, two friends and i had procured 1/2 oz of dried cubes. me and one of my friends, jeff, each had 1/2 or 2/3 of an eighth. we were excited and we eyeballed it so i dont know exactly how much.

we sat down and started watching X2 on tv. we had both seen it and we just wanted to pass time. in about fourty five minutes time jeff was making uncontrollable motions with his hands. he was also asking if we could smoke. i grabbed a bowl and packed it and we began to smoke and talk and watch the movie.

jeff began saying things about what he was saying. eg. "This is some good pot. Oh man those words sounded crazy together.... This. Is. Some. Good Pot. GoodPot. This good pot. and other derivations of his original sentance.

i asked if jeff wanted to take a walk but he declined saying that the opening and closing of his garage door would piss off his sleeping neighbors. at this point, probably and hour and a half from ingestion, lights and shadows began breathing and moving and mild CEV's began for me.

Jeff went on to tell me that it was his neighbor's fault for the world's shortcomings and that all of the evil was emobidied by his neighbor. a messanger of the devil. or something like that...

Note about Jeff: Jeff has many knives and swords. Jeff probably had over a hundred weapons, all of which i hid before the trip.

I had to convince Jeff thoroughly not to go and do bodily harm to his neighbor. It was hard because I was begininng a low level 2 trip and he was getting near a level four peak. I tried to shut him up and calm him down with more pot. He insisted on packing the bowls. i was not going to argue.

Minutes later im hitting an oddly packed bowl. When it comes time for yet another bowl, i ask for first hit. i look at the bowl and see all of these stems in there with the pot. i told jeff and jeff denied it adamantly. i held the bowl up to his face and picked up a half inch long stem and displayed it for him. we both agreed id pack the bowls for now.

X2 had ended and we decided to split up and each take a bedroom in his house and chill/try to sleep eventually. I could not sleep, not surprising, and i was peaking on my level 2 trip. it was really pleasant. visuals, sounds, CEV's that really amused me. I ended up laying down with my eyes closed daydreaming on the comedown. it was a really nice experience overall. minus jeff's unique issues.

--------------------
roses are red
violets are blue
mushrooms are awesome
give me a few

Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

#5490241 - 04/07/06 02:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip absolutely changed my life for the better. I'm lucky though because I din't do nearly as much research as I should have on shrooms before hand. I paid way too much for an 8th. $60 but I gave the kid $80 because I was almost an hour late. Anyway, in hind sight the trip was worth it. I ate a little bit the night before. Nothing really. Maybe a 1/4 gram. Stupid I know. But I didn't know what I was doing really. The next night I ate the rest. A little less than an 1/8. I would say now that it was probably a level 2 trip. It was soooooooo enlightening though. I came out of the experienced a very different man. I realized that I was a very angry person that didn't really put much thought into why I was so angry. Now I have a totally different thought path. Honestly, they made me understand the world around me in a way I would have never understood before hand. It was a truly awesome experience and I'm thankful everyday that I got up the gall to actually try'm. It's funny though. I remember saying as a little kid (11-12 years old) That the only drugs that really intrigued me were mushrooms and steroids. I took a cycle of steroids in high school. And in my sophmore year of college I finally got a hold of an eighth of mushies and tried them. The steroids was defintiely a learning experience. I broke out all over my chest big time but I gained about 15 pounds of muscle in two months. The mushrooms were absolutely out of this world. Something that changed my life like nothin ever has. I really want to give LSD a go now.

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

InvisiblePsilocybeSamurai
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: tell me about your first trip [Re: cookeman]
    #5490579 - 04/07/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip, I was 15 I think. My girlfriend at the time brought over some liberty caps and we drank them with tea. I stated to peak so hard after 20 minutes, the air it self felt sexual and there were rainbows everywhere...EVERY WERE!. The next thing I remember was outside. I turned and looked at the woods out side my house, and something in my head said, "RUN!" so I did, running as fast as I could through the thick woods. I finally stopped when the path came to a end, and I thought I saw a Gnome running on the ground, so I gave chase to the Gnome. Finally, I ended up talking to a huge wolf spider about life, the spider didn't seem to understand. My chick finally found me and brought me home, were I enjoyed the rest of the trip and smoked killer bud.

But that was just the beginning....... :naughty:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate