Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineukflyman
The one
Male
Loc: good old yorkshire
Fly agarics in england
    #5478122 - 04/04/06 06:21 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I wondered if anybody could help. Anyone who lives in england. I have hunted for the fly agaric for years with no success. I have located many liberty cap fields, too many. But no fly agaric. Can anybody tell mke where i am going wrong? Or where to start. I have been to forests and the whole lot but found nothing. ANy help or experience would be grateful.

--------------------
God.......fly agarics rule. liberty caps are shit. kratom, i havent tried. And the rest.....

Edited by ukflyman (04/04/06 06:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineishallwin
Stranger
Re: Fly agarics in england [Re: ukflyman]
    #6131447 - 10/04/06 06:28 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i live in the south east near tunbridge wells, and have only started looking for shrooms this season, and ive had the opposite problem to you, i cant find liberty caps anywhere yet the woods i walked had a quite few amantia muscaria, are you looking in pine woods? as far as i know amantia like to grow on pine needles and around bracken(hence the high amount in scandanavia), i have yet to see one growing in an oak forest. liberty caps however seem to be non existent, i even found a huge dung pile in a meadow the other day, with not one liberty cap growing round it!

Invisiblevelmwend
Stranger
Female

Re: Fly agarics in england [Re: ishallwin]
    #6131505 - 10/04/06 07:25 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I've not consciously looked for them this year (yet) but I plan on doing so. I found one at delamere forest a few years back (when I still thought that you had to eat the little white specs on the cap in order to trip). I'm particularly interested in balancing low doses of f.a with other stuff. I'll let you know if I find any 9and where).

--------------------
Would you like some tea? - Daevid Allen

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Fly agarics in england [Re: ukflyman]
    #6131677 - 10/04/06 09:18 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ukflyman said:
I have located many liberty cap fields, too many. But no fly agaric.

Want to trade? I have amanitas growing on about 150 yards from my doorstep each year, but the farmers around here use more and more fertilizer which kills the liberty caps...

Quote:

Can anybody tell mke where i am going wrong? Or where to start. I have been to forests and the whole lot but found nothing. ANy help or experience would be grateful.

I find them every year without consciously looking for them. They're usually growing under decidious trees (they appear to prefer birch) in woods, by roads, in gardens...just keep looking, you'll stumble upon them one of these days!

Offlinetodosmentira
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Fly agarics in england [Re: koraks]
    #6131906 - 10/04/06 10:57 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What you talking about? Fly agarics are everywhere! All you need to find are birch trees, birch, birch, birch

There are plenty of birch trees all over the UK - and at least half of them have fly agarics

why do you want to take fly agarics anyway??
Libs are shit???
Fly agarics make you wake up in a pool of vomit.

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Loc: behind the rows....
Re: Fly agarics in england *DELETED* [Re: todosmentira]
    #6131925 - 10/04/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by coon

Reason for deletion: m

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Fly agarics in england [Re: coon]
    #6131988 - 10/04/06 11:09 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Uhh amanitas don't mix well with other stuff when ingested, also they are mycorhizzal symbiotes (check my "Shamanic Use" or "A Word on Amanita Dosage" threads on Ethno).

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies