Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
10x Saliva trip
    #5476708 - 04/03/06 09:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I bought 3g's of 10x Salvia D offline about a week ago.  I had done it months ago - 5x.  For the past 4 days or so ive been smokin it, all at night.  First time was awesome, i was with some friends and was watching Primus - just an all around awesome experince.

Well tonite was different.  I searched my WinAmp playlist for a good song to start playing while i trip, i chose Franklin's Tower by the Grateful Dead.  I started it and took a large hit, within about 20 seconds or less i started feeling the effects, i quickly took the next hit.  Within about 1 minute i was completely engulfed in this other realm - a completely different reality and world.  Objects, lights, feelings all worked differently and not that of normal reality.  There was no longer a GD song, just a incoherent voice, not even speaking english.  My playlist took over my entire vision and turned into a giant entity/god made of two halfs.  The vocals in the song were part of this creature, it was telling me what to do.  I have no recollection of what i heard and believed, all i knew is that it was bothering me and was telling me i had to make a choice.  In the back of my mind i was thinking, this is so intense i have to go lay down.  I turned on the light, found that i had dropped my bubbler.  I layed in bed for about 30 minutes just trying to figure out what the hell is going on, after about 10 minutes in bed i began to come down and gain more logical sense of reality.  This experience was so profound i had to write a report about it.  I must caution anyone who uses salvia, be careful, use a sitter.  Im still in awe of what i went though, sounds crazy but it was def the most intense psychedelic experience ive ever had.  My visuals were not just images, they were living breathing creatures and all my feelings and sense tied into the visuals and made them live.  Call me crazy but this stuff is awesome, how the hell is it not illegal

:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshaman136669
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5488958 - 04/07/06 04:33 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

man, i nearly had the same experience as you do my friend but I brought 20x of my friend, who gave me a free sample, man, i had a sitter, and i took three huge hits and hold it in for 30 sec. each, maaaaaaAAAAAAaaaan!!!!!!!

I couldn't feel my body was numb i tried walking then I felt heavy, later felt as if i was melting. I looked at my friend and his face peaces were departing from his face (he had no face) and my room was vibrating and breathing, I was gone, and then i went to my mirror took a glimpse of myself and my reflection was distorted i went to my bed to think of a better way to figure what the fuck is happening, after I don't know how long ago, everything becomes normal.

ever since i liked salvia cuz not only is a time-killer, but its a unique feeling that it takes a while to explain the experience

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: shaman136669]
    #5489335 - 04/07/06 09:30 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Very similar to my first trip. Total ego loss and in a realm with physics and thought process and workings that are completely different than this world. Read the experiance below. I've since had trips were everything is made out of cubes (not the shrooms). It feels REALLY wierd.

[Buddy and Me ordered some starter package that came with an ounce of leaves and 1 gram 5x 2 grams 10x and 1 gram 15x. I tried smoking the leaves with my friend first and three full bowls later i had nothing. SO I was like f-it and filled about a 1/2 bowl (the metal threaded kind). We both took a hit on our bongs. He started tripping first and as I had finished taking the biggest hit I could of the 15x (like 5 seconds after he tripped) The threaded part of the bowl turned into these metallic worms and came at me. I went quickly to sit down on the bed and then did a lay back and it felt like I never hit the bed and fell through this universe. I had total ego loss (which is pretty intense for your first real trip). Then I remember having this feeling of being one with the entire universe and I got launched into this Escher like planet where people were walking on stairs every which way (you know the Escher drawing of the stairs right?). Then I saw a TON of colourful patterns all divided by these incredible black meshes. If there is a 4D I'm sure I experienced it. As I came down I finally remembered who I was the trip felt like it lasted hours but it was only 10 minutes. That experienced changed my whole outlook on life and reality.

Ultimately it left me with a conclusion I find very profound which is that the only thing that lets humanity exist as it does is a similar chemical and spiritual balance. It also opened my mind to more spiritual realms. I felt like I had learned a life lesson and it took me days to figure out what it was. I still can't put what was revealed to me into words.

I recommend everyone do I nice full bowl of 15-20x salvia and break away into a different reality for a change.]

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

OfflineSWSoc
Stranger
Male
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: ezkiel]
    #5491230 - 04/07/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It seems that people I know have a similarity to one of the above mentioned expeiences. There is a common point when it comes to people experiencing the Universe in their trips. For me this is the most appealing point as it has very strong parallels with my own spirtual beliefs.

I just started a new job and am planning on investing into salvia once I receive a paycheck. I think we can get 15x in this city, I am not sure if 20 is around at all.

--------------------
Soma War Society | Hello, My Name Is Opus

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: SWSoc]
    #5491340 - 04/07/06 10:45 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia is awesome, no doubt about that. Ive definitely experienced a different reality with it. Not a 4D, not another planet, just a completely different reality, where lights, shapes, sounds, etc all worked in a different order - nothing even close to that of this reality. I was talkin to my computer playlist.. ive had a lot of psychedelic experiences and nothing has equaled this - ive never been controlled by a substance before

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5492067 - 04/08/06 06:46 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

all i knew is that it was bothering me and was telling me i had to make a choice. In the back of my mind i was thinking, this is so intense i have to go lay down.

out of all the similarities between different peoples experiences on salvia, the most common thing to come up is some kind of a "choice." Usually a voice asking you whether or not you want to follow it, or enter a door, or etc., something similar.

personally, I am so excited to explore on salvia, I've got that question on "auto-complete." I really dont even get asked the question anymore, I go straight there.

I also regard salvia to be the most intense experience I've had so far, although I have never dabbled with DMT... yet. My only suggestion would be to turn off the tv, music and all lights. Anything that will remind you of your normal reality (a sound, a light, a touch, even a thought.. like "i should lay down"). Any of those will in effect, cut your journey short, and take away from the experience.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: kotik]
    #5492137 - 04/08/06 07:56 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I had the door - I saw it as being lulled to another realm ---> :donut: :shineon: when I let it pull me through everything was so abstract with blobs of colour floating in darkness and a female like consciousness (definately not human) was singing to me .That was 5X with a torch lighter - my first time .
Another time I did a hit of 5X with a normal lighter after doing two lines of special K, I didnt 'go through' so to speak but it made the feeling of the K alot stronger and more interesting, had this strange sensation of there being little triangles around the edges of everything.

Last night I chewed on some 40X. It was alot slower on the way up very peacefeul and it didnt get too strong at all - no visions just an incredible peace .Probably because bits got stuck in my teeth it lasted about two hours and then messed with my sleep making me get CRAZY dreams .
If youre gonna oralise extract - then Id advise extracting it first cos the bits are so small that you'll be getting hit for ages after - in fact I even felt fairly spacey when I walked in the village this morning .

--------------------
The ineffable is not always intangible !

OfflinePsilocyan
Humble Voyager
Male

Loc: Atlanta...USA
    #5492141 - 04/08/06 08:03 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

"out of all the similarities between different peoples experiences on salvia, the most common thing to come up is some kind of a "choice." Usually a voice asking you whether or not you want to follow it, or enter a door, or etc., something similar."

YES! This is so true and I don't think I've seen anyone mention it. In a recent trip, I was set in this tunnel or pathway, with cylindrically rotating walls speckled with a vast mosaic of infinite images from nature, the earth, civilization (I later interpreted this as a representation of linear time and human history).

As this portal of sorts was rotating around me, I heard these two female entities talking about me, talking about making a choice, which seemed like THE choice.

...Salvia is unlike anything else.

--------------------
I :heart: Psilocybe weilii...:mushroomgrow:

"I think of going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex."
-McKenna

Edited by Psilocyan (04/08/06 08:03 AM)

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: Mirth]
    #5492347 - 04/08/06 10:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
My only suggestion would be to turn off the tv, music and all lights. Anything that will remind you of your normal reality (a sound, a light, a touch, even a thought.. like "i should lay down"). Any of those will in effect, cut your journey short, and take away from the experience.

Cool, thanks for the advice, ill give that a try. Ive been hesitant on tripping again cause of that last one. It was fun, and interesting, but almost too mind altering.

Quote:

Mirth said:
and a female like consciousness (definately not human) was singing to me

I can definitely agree on that. "Franklins Tower", in its entirety - the instruments, melodies, vocals - all came together to form this voice, a female voice, and it was asking me some type of question that i cant remember. I dont believe it was even a rational question, it was just the presence of a choice/question

OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
    #5492367 - 04/08/06 10:30 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I took some salvia while splitting it with mates, (so we didnt get much per person) and took nos quickly afterwards. I didnt trip, but it was exactly like being stoned for a quite a few hours. Weird because obviously neither of them last anywhere near this lenght of time on their own.
Salvia on mushrooms would be interesting. :laugh:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: Feelers]
    #5492510 - 04/08/06 11:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i havent had a good experience with orally taking salvia. just a horrible taste.

plus, i have not been able to notice the difference between a bic or a torch lighter, despite all the research behind them both

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineenderwood
the kerosenedream machine

Loc: Washington State
    #5493007 - 04/08/06 01:14 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

it is true that our eyes only see about half of what is out there: maybe salvia allows us to be more aware of reality, other demensions, or the "spirit world"? it probably just completely fucks your brain up, but i geuss we cant really be sure.

i think it kind of forces a dream on you while you're awake, like dreaming without sleeping at all.

i heard a story about a 19 year old kid who tried it for the first time and saw other demensions, like this world is just one of many. and he somehow got the idea that there is no point in living in this realm anymore so he killed himself. i geuss you would have to have some pretty bad issues already, without the salvia, but ionno.

when i tried it, reality completely changed, like the rules that we normaly go by (we are humans and live on earth and the accepted physics are the truth) were something else, like a different dimension. (i think i might have become someone elses face, or something on that face).

--------------------
Blessed is he who can see the mist through the trees.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5493038 - 04/08/06 01:21 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

good reports all

btw
there is no research related to bic and torch, just hearsay. and garbled at that.

The logic for me is that a bic is equally effective for a short pipe, while a long tube or wide tubed device will need the extra heat on the combustable material, and will probably need require that you use more material too.

for smoking I always find that
less equipment needs less heat and makes less waste.
small pipe, bic lighter and 1/25th to 1/50th gm of 10x - whoosh!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineenderwood

Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5493085 - 04/08/06 01:31 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

just remember that whatever happens to you on salvia that its only a drug! its pretty unlikely that it has any barring on real life. don't kill yourself over a drug!

--------------------

Edited by enderwood (04/08/06 01:32 PM)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: 10x Saliva trip [Re: enderwood]
    #5493137 - 04/08/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i can honestly say that tripping on anything has never made me consider suicide. if anything, they convince me of how much is out there. just because we are trapped in this 3rd dimension does not mean we are doomed to ignorance.

--------------------

Offlineenderwood

#5493146 - 04/08/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i know that most people would not kotik, but its possible.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract