Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Tripping Tomarrow!!!
    #5475051 - 04/03/06 03:18 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Well here it is almost time to trip again. It has been at least a month since the last time I tripped. My last trip was 1/8th of potent BRF shrooms and it was a pretty good trip. My buddy and I walked around the block and it took us like 2 hours. I think it was like 3 or 4 miles but we couldn't find any roads. LOL!!!

Other than that last trip. I lightly tripped on saturday night. I just had a large harvest that morning of 1234 grams and was really happy. I had familly over and didn't want to trip hard but I wanted to test them. So I took 1 shroom that weighed about 5 grams wet and put into a tea. I'm glad I did this because I now believe that these shrooms are potent as hell. This very minute dose made me trip for a good 2 hours. It wasn't a very hard trip with a lot of mindfuck but it was a good body buzz. If I concentrated on certain patterns I would notice that they were moving.

So now I have decided that I need to trip this week. After checking out my schedule I decided that tomorrow would be the best bet. It will be me, my girlfriend, and my buddy that I tripped with last time. I want to trip very hard. I have been looki

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: Tripping Tomarrow!!! [Re: kungpow]
    #5475058 - 04/03/06 03:21 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Cool, have fun  :cool:

How much do you plan on dosing? Wet?

What strain did you grow?

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: Tripping Tomarrow!!! [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5475156 - 04/03/06 03:42 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

I have actually decided against tripping tomorrow. While writing the above post I realized that I had class the next morning and thought that this would not be a good idea. I want to have a strong trip and I don't want to have to worry about class in the morning. So I am going with the thursday trip. I still won't be able to start tripping until late evening but at least I won't have class friday morning.

I am going to be dosing dry shrooms. They are still in the process of drying but should be done by tomorrow night. I will be dosing anywhere from 3.5 to 7 grams. I might even double dose to expand the trip, but i'm unsure of what to do exactly

I grew argentina strain if you want to check that grow out just click on the Monotub #3 in my sig.

~Peace Out

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies