Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemike225
Stranger

First Timer Questions!!!
    #5473811 - 04/03/06 08:07 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Hey guys ive been reading alot of your trip reports from shrooms and the more i read the more i am interested! The only Drugs ive ever done is Weed and Extacy ( OH YEAH A WHOLE LOT OF THAT LOL) I noticed though i take so much extacy just so i can trip and see stuff which isent good for you to take so many. Shrooms have been swirling in my for about 3 weeks now and im planing to get some this week. Basically I wanted to know the Rules of taking Shrooms any percuasions? can you die or some bad happen to you while on a trip?? Someone told me to grind it and drink it with orange juice which is wha i will probably do is there any special way of doing this? when griding do i put the whole shroom in the blender? Hopefully i can find some in the city by this friday or sat how much do they reg cost? Thanks Everyone!

Edited by mike225 (04/03/06 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMLBjammer
Invitro Freak
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southeastern USA
Re: First Timer Questions!!! [Re: mike225]
    #5473832 - 04/03/06 08:28 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

There is a massive amount of information here about dosage and characteristics of tripping.  Look at some of the trip reports--you can also search posts.  But in a nutshell take about 2 grams dried (half an eighth).  Just eat them on a fairly empty stomach.  This will typically provide a nice mellow trip of about 4 hours if the shrooms are good.  Shrooms are very powerful if taken in larger doses so be careful.  But honestly do some research.  GL. :sun:

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: First Timer Questions!!! [Re: MLBjammer]
    #5473938 - 04/03/06 09:27 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

yeah, id do lots of research about em before i dosed. you should learn about the compostion of the shroom, so you can understand your trip better, and know what'll happen.
p.s. E litterally eats holes in your brain. they are irreversable, and can cause permanent brain dammage. look at a brain scan of someone who uses E, then at an alzheimers patient. theyre identical. i'd seriously watch out. we dont want anything bad to happen to you.

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Offlinecookeman
Live and let live
Male User Gallery

#5473975 - 04/03/06 09:46 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

It depends on your area and how dry it is. Shrooms usually range from $5-$15 per gram. I say get a little less than an eigth and try that out. U don;t wanna jump into the deep end before you know how to swim. You should take that very seriously because 1. You could ruin it for everyone else by taking too much and getting the cops involved 2. So you don't have a bad trip 3. So you know what it's really like (Not what other people say it's like). Yes drinking oj with your shrooms has shown to make the trip more powerful in most cases. It's also been shown to shorten the trip time in most cases. Throw some soothing music on, or think of something relaxing to do. If you think something would freak you out during a trip while you're sober, it probably will so get rid of it. Make sure nothing can come about that will cause you any anxiety or fear etc. Also, if things start going bad just keep reminding yourself that you've taken mushrooms and that it is all part of the trip and that it will be over relatively soon and everything will be back to normal (except you might learn something). Get a koosh ball, or something to play with. Paint, music, whatever you like to do. Try and have sitter. A sober sitter can prove to be vital on your first couple trips, and later on at higher doses. You can take your shrooms however you want as long as you don't smoke them or burn them. Anyways, have a good trip, good luck, and don't be scared to learn something about yourself or the world around you :smile:

--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan

R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5474221 - 04/03/06 11:22 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

As long as your being sold legit, psilocybian mushrooms then you shouldnt worry about dying, you can find thousands of pictures of psilocybe-active mushrooms on this site, or even take a picture of yours and post in the Mushroom Hunting forum.

Check around for possible drug interations with psilocybe - if u take any medications or will be doing another drug along with it. Erowid.org might have some information. Otherwise you should be fine.

Low doses are more of a euphoric high than a trip, anything over an eigth (or lower if they are potent) is a trip, in my opinion. Try 1 - 2 grams first for a first trip. Good luck

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: First Timer Questions!!! [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5474544 - 04/03/06 12:59 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

What DO you know about shrooms, have you done any research yourself or are you just going on what your friends are telling you and hoping we'll fill you in on the rest? The fact that you asked if they can kill you suggests that that's exactly what you're doing... Get out of this habbit, it's a bad one, the information is by no means hard to find. The site posted above me (Erowid) is a VERY good website and should answer most of your questions... Know as much about any drug you put into your body as you can. Most people who do shrooms or talk about them have no idea what they're talking about. It's generally best to assume that your friends have no idea what the hell they're talking about (unless you know for a fact that they've spent a lot of time on trustable websites researching this stuff).

As for the orange juice thing, there has been no proof that this intensifies the trip whatsoever, it's just as likely that because you think it will intensify the experience that it does. Grinding the shrooms however will lead to a stronger trip but it will be a shorter one. One interesting thing I noted when I downed about a 3/4 of a gram powdered was that it took about 2 hours to feel anything other than that slight body feeling some people notice right after taking them then it just seemed to peak instantly.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag