Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Oracle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

First Salvia Trip... Bad Idea.
    #5472119 - 04/02/06 08:14 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Let me start by saying, I have a deep respect for psychedelic drugs and believe that they aren't to be taken lightly.  I personally use them as a tool in my spiritual journey through life and know what they have to offer.  None the less, I did something stupid the other day and definitely suffered the consequences.
  I was at the pool hall one Friday afternoon improving my game (my roommate owns it, so I play for free :smile:  and I called a friend to see if I could get a ride to work. (my car is dead)  He said he'd be there in a minute, and he was going on about how he got some salvia.  I was like "Ah I hate I missed it, but I need to get to work."
  I had wanted to try salvia for a long time, but hadn't got around to it yet.  But, this stuff was purchased at the local "drug" store (Expressions) and I had heard countless reports of disappointment. My roommate had smoked two bowls of it and it didn't do a thing (except a very mild stoning effect).
  I hopped in the car when he got there, and he had another friend, and my little brother with him.  They were all excited and showing me their new bowls when the driver handed me a bowl-full of what looked like very shitty weed, and said, "Quick, smoke it."
  I replied, "No, not here." (Salvia was the last thing on my mind. I had already forgotten about it, and I thought that this was just some cheap pot.)
  My brother said "It's legal, and that's a new, untainted bowl."
I then, realized what it was and began looking around, thinking about what might happen. This was a very unstable environment. But, I remembered where he got it from, so I figured it wouldn't do much anyway. . . man, oh man, was I wrong.
  Salvia 20x, Blueberry.
  Three big hits, held in, one after another.

I wasn't really expecting much...then I all of a sudden snapped back into reality, completely unaware that I had drifted off in the first place. I had two separate consciousnesses that were simultaneously thinking two completely different things.  My skin felt tight and uncomfortable. I felt as if my body had more blood than it could hold... Everything was double. My vision was normal, but my MIND split everything in two. (hard to explain)
  I started looking around, noticing how different everything actually was... but it was different in a bad way. There is no way to explain what I felt but I'll try.
  I felt like I was in the wrong for some reason.  I temporarily could not remember anything before I smoked, and my mind was on a very intense trip. I couldn't understand anything.  I felt just really...bad inside.  I felt like I was in court, being sentenced to life in solitary confinement for a crime I didn't commit.  I felt like I was being scolded by some higher power.  I really can't explain it but I felt like shit.  I felt like everything that was happening in and around me was just wrong, and I began to get really scared all of a sudden. We were turning off on some small back roads and driving to a place to smoke a bowl in private, and I felt like we were driving around in pointless circles. I thought everyone else was tripping for some reason and started to freak out.  I thought we were gonna wreck.  I don't remember much of what happened, but they soon dropped me off at work, dazed and confused, wondering what the fuck was going on.

I tried it alone in my room later that night. Took a few hits of some Kind Bud, put on some meditation music, sat in my little meditation corner, calmed my spirit, and tried it again.  At first I felt that same horrible sensation, so I just layed in my bed, closed my eyes, submitted my ego and let loose.  I separated from my body and willfully traveled through time to select points in my past, present, and future.  It was a good experience, but still a little negative.  I think I'll stick to shrooms and acid for now.
  I definitely re-learned my lesson about having a comfortable environment.

Thanks for reading.
Long live the Shroomery!

--------------------
"There are days of doubt, more often lonely nights, when even the devout wonder if they are heirs to a greater kingdom than this earth and if they will know mercy -- or if instead they are only animals like any other, with no inheritance except the wind and the dark."

"You will never understand what reality truly is until you first decide to open your eyes to see if it exists." -Me

"Never take any human word for devine fact. Truth comes only from truth itself. Question everything. Challenge reality itself. Search for answers with new and untainted perspectives. Submit your experiences and your ego and you will be enlightened to what is beyond our understanding of what is." -Me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: First Salvia Trip... Bad Idea. [Re: The_Oracle]
    #5472160 - 04/02/06 08:24 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Salvia didn't like you.

You did it wrong.

Its OK You will learn from this and do better next time.

The spirits understand that we are only human. Though at times they may get frustrated with our lack of impeccability, if we have good intentions, they will forgive us.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlineismokeweed
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: First Salvia Trip... Bad Idea. [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5472317 - 04/02/06 08:56 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

i've smoked salvia (20x) twice now and i didn't break through either time. mostly by choice. both times i got very uncomfortable and confused. it was mass confusion and felt like my mind was split on what little i could comprehend for a split second. i just don't think i like it. i will definitely stick to shrooms and acid as well. . and mescaline if i can get my hands on it.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #5472714 - 04/02/06 11:11 PM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

EquilibriuM said:
Salvia didn't like you.

You did it wrong.

Its OK You will learn from this and do better next time.

The spirits understand that we are only human. Though at times they may get frustrated with our lack of impeccability, if we have good intentions, they will forgive us.

Sorry just to reiterate, this is well said :thumbup:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineThe_Oracle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5473104 - 04/03/06 12:41 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah I know... I don't think salvia is "bad" per say, I just think it wasn't right for me at this point. Maybe I wasn't spiritually ready, or maybe there was something wrong with this stuff. Who knows?
But that second experience was better after I let go of my ego.

I did think it was something spiritual though...like I wasnt ready, and I felt ashamed. Maybe someday, I'll do it again when I feel I'm ready, but for now, I have alot to learn from the mushroom.

--------------------
"There are days of doubt, more often lonely nights, when even the devout wonder if they are heirs to a greater kingdom than this earth and if they will know mercy -- or if instead they are only animals like any other, with no inheritance except the wind and the dark."

"You will never understand what reality truly is until you first decide to open your eyes to see if it exists." -Me

"Never take any human word for devine fact. Truth comes only from truth itself. Question everything. Challenge reality itself. Search for answers with new and untainted perspectives. Submit your experiences and your ego and you will be enlightened to what is beyond our understanding of what is." -Me

OfflineDavid_vs_Goliath
Informer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago
Re: First Salvia Trip... Bad Idea. [Re: The_Oracle]
    #5475028 - 04/03/06 03:13 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

I've smoked it a few times and I've only broke through once. It was very trippy but not much insight into anything, just random stuff comming in and out. I was in a blank slate of black and there were caves with each of my friends faces blown way up huge in the caves talking while there was a huge rainbow dancing above their heads. Interesting but nothing amazing

--------------------
"People living deeply have no fear of death."
"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love."
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings."

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: First Salvia Trip... Bad Idea. [Re: David_vs_Goliath]
    #5475090 - 04/03/06 03:27 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

I separated from my body and willfully traveled through time to select points in my past, present, and future. It

wow!

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies