Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewondermonds
Stranger
Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it
    #5462365 - 03/31/06 12:27 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Well I'm a senior in highschool and I've been smoking weed for a while now, and have done a few other drugs: Salvia, 5-MeO-DMT, and Ecstacy (only once before). I received some excellent news today, when my friend said that he could get us 10 grams of mushrooms, for 4 of us. Also, we are each getting a tab of E, and I'm pretty sure he's grabbing us a few grams of some good Chronic.

1) Will 2.5 grams be enough for my first time? I'm assuming it will be, and if I combine it with E, it will probably be even better.

2) I was planning on maybe smoking a bowl or two, then taking the mushrooms. After that, if I felt like I was ready, I would drop the E. Is that a good plan, or should I just do it all up front? Or should I bypass the E altogether, and save it for another time? I don't want to get in too deep on my first attempt, but I hear that HippyFlipping is completely amazing, and this opportunity will probably never present itself again until I go to college in a year. Shrooms are hard to come by around here.

Finally, if you guys have anything else you want to throw in, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on staying at my friend's house where everything should go alright. I have some good music set up, and we'll see where everything leads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: wondermonds]
    #5462402 - 03/31/06 12:39 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Thatll be perfect
hippyflipping rocks
have a good time

Offlinewondermonds
Stranger
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #5462869 - 03/31/06 06:19 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Well that's good to hear, thanks.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: wondermonds]
    #5462907 - 03/31/06 06:53 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

In my expierence, its better to do the E before the Mushrooms, wait untill the roll has started, then do the mushrooms after the E has fully kicked in.

milage may vary, but I've hippy flipped more times then I can recall, and have found that always works best for me.

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: kaniz]
    #5462911 - 03/31/06 06:57 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

i like to crush it all up and mix it together, then stuff a bunch of capsules with it. i use molly though, not pill. im sure that makes a big difference.

::edit:: fungus:molly 4:1 ratio

--------------------

Edited by mycoprog (03/31/06 09:28 AM)

Offlinewondermonds
Stranger
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: mycoprog]
    #5465107 - 03/31/06 06:39 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

So E first, then shrooms? What would be the difference between taking the E first and taking the E second?

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5465119 - 03/31/06 06:46 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

I recommend not mixing the shrooms and E. It's your first trip, and you should experience shrooms for what they are.
Mushrooms and E are an exellent combination, but it is certainly a much more "let's get fucked up" experience.

I HIGHLY recommend your first trip being pure. I would even recommend not smoking the weed. Get a feel for what shrooms really are before you start mixing and matching. There will be other chances down the road to do that.
Also, you will then have the opportunity to have two seperate wonderful experiences.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: Veter]
    #5465140 - 03/31/06 06:56 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

pop the e then munch the shrooms, you will have a great time. flowerflipping is awsome, will decrease the chance to have a bad trip.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlinetime2
Stranger
Re: Going to Shroom for the first time tomorrow, and possibly some E along with it [Re: aDoS]
    #5465343 - 03/31/06 08:02 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
pop the e then munch the shrooms, you will have a great time. flowerflipping is awsome, will decrease the chance to have a bad trip.

E definetly won't decrease any chances of having a bad trip... Haven't you ever had a bad trip on E? If the E is bad and u take the shrooms the shrooms will just make it worse.

Listen to Veter... if you like tripping on shrooms then start mixing and matching... MJ wouldn't be to bad to do your first time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale