Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEd_e_o
Stranger
Loc: Canada
Thank you all
    #546014 - 02/09/02 06:02 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I hope this isn't too off topic, my apologies to anyone who thinks so but I wanted those who contribute to this forum to see this. I'v been working on cultivating mushrooms for 2 months now, silently going through information on this forum. Finally yesterday I gave some B+ mushies I grew myself a try. I got the spores from capt'n max and was impressed with the quality, they were some of the most potent shrooms I'v had. I'd like to thank capt'n max and everyone else on the forum for their contributions. You have made my friends and I very happy now being able to distance ourselves from the drug trade. Thank you all again for your help.

--------------------
-------------------------------------
All my posts should start with "I'm no expert but..."

"I just wanna have my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames" - Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Thank you all [Re: Ed_e_o]
    #546181 - 02/09/02 10:33 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thats what I like to hear....keep up the good work!

OfflineShroomNewb
enthusiast
    #546222 - 02/09/02 11:20 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I second that.

One of the main reasons I want to grow mushies is so that I can separate myself from shitty dealers. Without Captn Max, I don't think I would be growing em, since he is the only spore distributor that I know of in Canada.

My hats if off to you Max.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #546228 - 02/09/02 11:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Very cool Ed.....hope you enjoy your new hobby.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineCheshirePhat
Re: Thank you all [Re: Roadkill]
    #546260 - 02/10/02 12:04 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

HI HO THE MERRIO

I TOTALLY AGREE! thumbs UP forum buddies...... im soon to start this wonderfull hobby and all info has been of great help... all form you talented ppl who have not shunned the n00b but embraced them!

he/she can now walk into a much wider, brighter world with safety as the main issue
he/she can now snub that shady dealer who sez "eh that green stuff is Xtra potency" where you all convincingly tell "that green stuff will fucking kill you throw it away"

congratulations and more returns!

p.s. Thor get your ozzie notes yet?

--------------------
[orange]"Lets fuck this kat"[/orange] -Elroy "tasmanian babes fiasco"

Anonymous

Re: Thank you all [Re: ShroomNewb]
    #546501 - 02/10/02 09:56 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Why thank you ShroomNewb!

Maybe this should be moved to the vendors forum...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale