Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Morning Glories
    #5449085 - 03/27/06 09:18 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

Will any kind of morning glorie seeds work for an lsa trip. I got a buncha red morning glorie seeds and a buncha white morning glorie seeds and 60 blue morning glorie seeds.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glories [Re: mikeownow]
    #5449101 - 03/27/06 09:25 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

Heavenly blue are nice. Hope they are not treated in any way.
I hear the heavenly blue are pretty top notch. They work for me!

(although I do highly recommend HBWR seeds)

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Morning Glories [Re: stemmer]
    #5449263 - 03/27/06 10:10 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

I got them from wall mart lol

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5449327 - 03/27/06 10:30 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

better clean them well then to be safe.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Morning Glories [Re: leery11]
    #5449347 - 03/27/06 10:36 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

But type of morning glorie doesnt matter all kinds have lsa?

--------------------

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

#5449374 - 03/27/06 10:39 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

yes

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Morning Glories [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #5452839 - 03/28/06 08:13 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

The small red variety (the seeds will be small and round, as opposed to the long crescent shape of heavenly blue seeds and other larger types) is inactive. I have tried them store bought and fresh. 583 fresh seeds [each] yeilded nothing for 3 people.
The heavenly blue (or pearly gates, flying saucers, etc.) variety is active, and desirable effects (lvl 2-3 trip) can be reached with 400 seeds (~10 grams). However, the seeds must be fresh for this dose to be acurate. Store bought seeds are often old from being restocked year after year, and seeds lose almost all potency after ~9 months, so you're taking a risk with Wal-mart.
Just be careful, and remember:
DO NOT GRIND THE SEEDS FOR ORAL INGESTION!
I have read too many reports of people getting sick or having no effects at all because they decided that grinding the seeds up would increase the potency, which it will, but you must remember that all the chemicals in the seeds will be absorbed more efficiently when the drug is powdered (and MG seeds have A LOT more "bad" than "good" drugs in them). The chemicals contained in the husk of the seeds cause nausea and negate the effects of LSA, but those chemicals are not released when the seeds are chewed because huamns can't digest seed husks.

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5452860 - 03/28/06 08:19 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Yeah i bought some Heavenly Blue's at Home-depot a few months ago, only took 150 seeds didnt feel anything. I just bought some Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds (HBWR, Argyreia nervosa) from IAmShaman.com. Check them out, they have a very high content of LSA, you only need to take a few seeds, rather than hundreds

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Morning Glories [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5452947 - 03/28/06 08:35 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Lysergic_Milkman said:
The chemicals contained in the husk of the seeds cause nausea and negate the effects of LSA, but those chemicals are not released when the seeds are chewed because huamns can't digest seed husks.

damn.....................

I should have read this about 15 minutes ago..... :frown: I assumed nausea was nausea either way you consumed the seeds. It's worse with powder.... what about cold water extraction?

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#5452979 - 03/28/06 08:43 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Quote:

Lysergic_Milkman said:
The chemicals contained in the husk of the seeds cause nausea and negate the effects of LSA, but those chemicals are not released when the seeds are chewed because huamns can't digest seed husks.

damn.....................

I should have read this about 15 minutes ago..... :frown: I assumed nausea was nausea either way you consumed the seeds. It's worse with powder.... what about cold water extraction?

I've tried both ways.
The nausea is inevitable for me.
My favorite method is putting 10g of powder atop a tall glass of mango juice (it will sit on top and not sink in) and shooting it.
:grin:

OTC anti-nauseants help, if you're really that bothered by it.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Morning Glories [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5453127 - 03/28/06 09:17 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

My friend, not all species contain LSA. Heavenly blue,pearly gates, and flying saucers are the three main tpyes of seeds. most of the others i'm not sure if they contain any lsa in them. www.erowid.org should clear the exact details up.

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning Glories [Re: jben]
    #5453160 - 03/28/06 09:26 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

ive never tried this can someone tell me how long it lasts and some noob pointers...keeping in mind i have no means of ordering things off the net. thank you all

--------------------

ilove my woods...

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Morning Glories [Re: habitat0789]
    #5453203 - 03/28/06 09:37 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

lasts 8-13 hours and morning glories seem to be a lot longer lasting than HBWR for some reason which seems more like 6-10 hours. I'm just kind of making numbers up though.

to me they bring on feelings of surrealism and extreme euphoria, they (had) a tendency to split me up into two mes, yin and yang.... left/right, etc..... one me is one that is not understanding what is going on, the other me is one that is reassuring that one that it's okay.

for example if you have a deep running issue that you block out.... you will find YOURSELF between the issue, like.... "have I just died?" and "no" and "yes" and ..... on hbwr once I was able to just let all that nonsense analtyical thinking slip away and such.

my first two mg trips had me feeling like if I "held hands" with myself, I would really feel like holding hands with myself.... and I went up and kissed myself in the mirror and really felt a real kiss.

i did not like how MGs made me feel really really really really like life is a dream and I'm fallling asleep.... because I thought if I fell asleep there would be no more reality anymore becasue falling asleep while in that state would be like "waking up" into non-reality.

and gradually the come down made me feel that .... i only existed and i was now dreaming myself back into a solid person.

hbwr seem to be a bit more tactile and less dreamy.

as far as visuals, on a good hbwr dose without pot ... you know when someone takes your picture and you see the little colored dot? Light sources do that but in a melty way with the same principle...... and if you look at an alarm clock and spin around you can still vaguely see the alarm clock juxtaposed with what you are currently looking at, but not in forms of fluid and detailed "here to there" kind of more choppy.

mixed with some pot it gets real interesting. but i do not recommend television at all tv + lsa/weed combo = posession by television, hearing it speak to you, things like that.

HBWR can cramp your legs up real bad where MG don't seem to.

hope this helped some.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (03/28/06 09:41 PM)

Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5453241 - 03/28/06 09:46 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

how many mg should i take and assuming i have plenty of pot how should i supplement mg with that. and how should i inngest i read this topic and everyone is contradicting each other on weither or not to grind them up. thanks leery for the tips

--------------------

ilove my woods...

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Morning Glories [Re: habitat0789]
    #5454160 - 03/29/06 08:03 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

just munch them over time until you feel high.

a mere 20 can get me pretty damn high but some people will eat 100s of them.... if i ate 100s of them i'd cross over into some world that i may never come all the way back from.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale