Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHighGuy
Stranger

Taking Advantage of Girls
    #5440177 - 03/25/06 01:25 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

So I'm at a party the other night and there is some alcohol. An aquantaince of mine finds a drunk girl and steals her cigarettes out of her purse. He then proceedes to tell her she won't get them back unless she makes out with him, then it proceedes to sucking his dick when she says no I don't want to kiss you. She is wasted as hell, and the only thing she is thinking about is her cigarettes (naturally when your drunk :rolleyes:) Anyways after about 30 mins of hearing the debate they dissapear into a room. I was talking to the girl later that night who is an old friend of mine, and she told me this is what he said. She is a novice drinker, and some of my friends went to talk to this kid. He eventually ended up getting his ass kicked, do you think this was an appropriate outcome or was it the girls decision. (BTW this girl is NOT a slut)

--------------------
http://www.lp.org
Start making America free again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: HighGuy]
    #5440243 - 03/25/06 02:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It's the girl's fault ofcourse. She made the decision.

He deserved to get his ass kicked, though. Generally speaking, women are viewed as weaker than men. Add onto that the fact that she was drunk, and you have a vulnerable target. That guy showed 0 respect to her. It's only right that he is shown the same level of respect by other guys.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #5440408 - 03/25/06 07:35 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Guys that take advantage of drunk girls like that deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

Having said that you have to wonder about the integrity of a girl that would whore herself out for a pack of ciggies, no matter how wasted she was.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5440417 - 03/25/06 07:48 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

so she traded a blowjob for her own cigarettes while she was drunk?

to me, it sounds like the's just beginning to come out of her slut cocoon and spread her "wings." also sounds like this guy had no game whatsoever, so again her fault.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: kotik]
    #5440784 - 03/25/06 11:50 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

well the chiks faut because she couldnt handle her dinks but the guy was well deserving of the ass kicknig for taking advantage of the fact that she was wasted
what if it was you sister or really close friend would you look at it the same way???

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: DriAno]
    #5441218 - 03/25/06 02:29 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

ass kicking is not an appropriate outcome ever.

This guy will just have more mental problems. It's the obligation of party goers to notice this behavior and STEP IN to keep it from coming to that.... then an ass kicking wouldn't be necessary, rather a stern verbal lecturing.

Alcohol is shit.

Don't let things like this happen and drunken fights and ass-kickings will decline dramatically, parties will be safer places.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (03/25/06 02:31 PM)

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5442433 - 03/25/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Started reading your post and I thought "he'd better mention that the dude's a shitbag......" then you hit the nail on the head. Yeah, she was a fuckin dumbass and sadly lots of girls are. Furthermore, there's even more rotten dickheads that are more than willing to prey on girls like this.

It sucks, eh

I don't really drink or go to parties so it works out good. I just get too fuckin depressed when I drink, then seeing shit like that... I'd have to stay sober and dish out ass whoopings :frown:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: browndustin]
    #5442841 - 03/26/06 12:36 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

They both got what they deserved. She got taken advantage of because she's not responsible enough to control herself, and he got his ass beat for being a keniving fuck.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: Twister]
    #5443950 - 03/26/06 12:54 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yes so are you going to sit by and let two humans destroy themselves? Intervention with kindness is more effective than watching people get trapped in their karma games.

This is what I'm trying to say. They didn't "deserve" it anymore than any of us would deserve it...... by calling her loose and him a douche you are pretty much fating them to continue this behavior..... can you change it? I dunno it would be challenging but you know...... it's the attitude of not caring about their well-beings that I'm trying to address.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineHighGuy
Stranger

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: leery11]
    #5445649 - 03/26/06 11:15 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well if I had heard the conversation I would have intervened immediately, but they were just in heated discussion and I didn't really think anything of it. I couldn't hear what they were saying, I figured it was just some drunken debate about stupid shit.

--------------------
http://www.lp.org
Start making America free again.

Edited by HighGuy (03/26/06 11:16 PM)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5446291 - 03/27/06 04:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I figured it was just some drunken debate about stupid shit.

was it not?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5446909 - 03/27/06 10:36 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:

This guy will just have more mental problems.

I disagree. What he will get out of this is a strong message not to advantage of other girls. Sometimes people need a good asskicking to set them straight.

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5446949 - 03/27/06 10:51 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

He deserved a whooping. Not for taking advantage of some skeezer, but for stealing. The brigade of captains-save-a-ho are lame.

The girl is an addict. If she is willing to trade sex for product, she's a whore. There's no two ways about it. I mean shit, are you guys 16? Buy another pack, or bum a couple until she can get more.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: Silversoul]
    #5447762 - 03/27/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Quote:

leery11 said:

This guy will just have more mental problems.

I disagree. What he will get out of this is a strong message not to advantage of other girls. Sometimes people need a good asskicking to set them straight.

Not really man. The kind of people that think ass-kickings are ways of teaching lessons are the kind of people who keep inexplicably getting their asses kicked.

Now I know what you mean, in some ways it would send a strong message to him, but it's possible that it will only make him more foolhardy and he might go out starting shit and getting into fights or maybe even go beat the hell out of someone weaker than him to make him feel better again.

Now if the GIRL had kicked his ass............. okay. That would have been perfect. That's the only way I can see violence fixing his mindset. If guys do it to protect girls it will only make him feel more alienated like he has to be sleezy in order to get laid and make him hate the kind of chivalry macho guys more and more.

besides you're a Christian..... Jesus said those who live by the sword die by it.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (03/27/06 02:25 PM)

OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

#5448077 - 03/27/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I see the point (leerry11) is trying to make and yeah violence only leads to more violence. only, in the heat of the moment speaking with kindness might of not been my first response. but kind words are the best way to diffuse any violent or abusive situation. (hopefuly) the guy would have realized that what he was doing was incorrect and felt ashamed about what he was about to do instead he got his ass kicked and he probably went back to school flawnting the fact that he was in a fight over what he had done.

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: DriAno]
    #5449904 - 03/28/06 03:07 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

you know, thebest outcome would have been if the drunk chick just laughed and said "keep them, it would take more than a pack of cigs to even consider it"

bam, end of problem.

--------------------

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: kotik]
    #5451596 - 03/28/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Clearly the girl could have gotten her cigarettes back if she wanted them. I would have to hear more testimony, but it seems to me like she was perfectly willing to suck the dudes dick. The pack of cigarettes was just a red herring.

Also sounds like she probably quickly realized that blowing this asshole was a bad idea, and immediately regretted it and asked her friends to kick his ass so she would seem more like a victim and less like a slut.

But the guy still had it coming, in a way. If you're going to try and treat some drunk girl like that just to get head, you're definetely running the risk of getting your ass stomped into the ground. It's a pretty depraved approach to getting head and you never know who you might piss off. I just hope the BJ was worth that ass kicking.

No offense to your friend but she sounds like an asshole too.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5452133 - 03/28/06 05:21 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It's nice to look out for girls. For that, I commend you all. Guys can be completely assholes. But this is bullshit.

Who among you has not had sex with a drunk girl? If she was passed out, then yeah, it's FUCKED UP to have sex with the girl. This girl was sober enough to be able to give this guy a blow job and then walk to the bedroom with him. She was obviously sober enough to know what she was doing. She obviously felt bad about it and tried to save face by claiming that he had "taken advantage" of her.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: Learyfan]
    #5452228 - 03/28/06 05:42 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I have a feeling you are too young to be posting here... but I guess you need adivce from some place. In a couple of years you will realize how pathedic this sounds. This girl wanted attention as most immature drunk girls do. This guy wanted sex as most immature drunk guys do. They both got what they wanted and I feel that they are both pathedic sluts.

That being said, beating his ass solved nothing except to boost your own ego about saving a girl in "trouble." In my opinion this guy could easily be more ego-fucked by letting the girl spread horrible rumors about his lack of game and small penis then your physical pain. On top of that, it makes more sense to me to simply excommunicate this guy and spread the word about him. Let the people decide his fate. I assume you are still in highschool and if I remember correctly, the most horrible thing there is a bad reputation... so get it started.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: FreedomFight]
    #5452273 - 03/28/06 05:56 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

hah, i dunno man i hear hose kids are packin these days. not sure if you wanna stir them up

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder