Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

LSA and tap water.
    #5439806 - 03/24/06 10:23 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

If you do a cold water extraction and use tap water, will the chemicals in it [chlorine] kill the LSA? One time I ate lots of HBWRs and barely felt any effects, and I had been drinking tap water at the time.

Or can seeds go bad in time?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: leery11]
    #5439827 - 03/24/06 10:29 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

tap water is not an issue with cold water extractions.

When you took that bunch of HBWR seeds, they must have been really crappy. 6 seeds has more than noticable effects. If they are good seeds, you might even trip nicely. I know I do on 6 seeds, 12 seeds is a pretty med-intense trip(less visual that acid, but it messes with your cognition just as much at the right dose).....

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: stemmer]
    #5439835 - 03/24/06 10:32 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Stemmer, what is your process when you ingested these seeds, how do you like to combact the nausea and cramping.
I just got some HBWR in the mail and have never tried LSA, everytime there is a post, everyone seems to bash it. I want to know what you think about it?
:peace:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: Kerr]
    #5439877 - 03/24/06 10:48 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I think HBWR are not for those who think that all these natural drugs should work like shrooms and should be handed to you on a silver platter. For some of these drugs, the stomach cramps are necessary. The visuals are less intense than the changes in cognition. So you will trip and if you eat above 6 seeds you should notice light to moderate visual changes(visuals). For those that dont feel 8 seeds one bit, Id stick to crack and ten strips of acid(kidding).

For your first time, Id eat 10 seeds over about a 45 min period of time with water and very SMALL amounts of bread after every 2 or 4 seeds. Im talking like little bites of bread with water.
It takes a long time to come on anyways(1.5 hours), and lasts a long ass time. 1.5 hours is not very close to the peak. I personally would say that the peak resides at about the 3 hour mark.

The stomach doesnt like to have all that weird material sitting in one place. You will most likely feel somewhat ill from 10 seeds if you just crush them up and eat them all at once.

Edited by stemmer (03/24/06 10:53 PM)

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

#5439884 - 03/24/06 10:53 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I think the purge is essential aswell.
How long in your experience does the peak last and after that how long before your down?
Any thoughts on extracts?

:peace:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5439916 - 03/24/06 11:08 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

0.0 hours----comeup---3 hours later a peak that lasts for about an hour----and then a comedown the likes of which most people dont appreciate fully and sleep through most of it becuase they dont find the drug to be interesting enough.

It lasts as long as lsd. But fucks with your nerves and visual/audio palette for an extended period of time. I think that has much to do with the digestive process. It a heavy body load.
One hit of acid or 8 HBWR seeds? It makes sense why one lasts longer than the other.

It truely is a very interesting form of what people expect from lsd.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

#5439922 - 03/24/06 11:12 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

I find that I dont really like to move around alot during most trips, so I think that may help with some of the nausea. What about some ginger capsules, or maybe some cannabis.
Do you find a synergy with the seeds and herb?

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5439948 - 03/24/06 11:26 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Something tells me some ginger capsules would have come in handy back in the day. I dont know anything about ginger though...

I actually think marijuana is key when it comes to HBWR.

You just wont see the same and possibly intense visuals or feel the same incredible cognative effects without some of the good old weed.

Weed certainly does decrease the nausea to the the point where it doesnt really matter. More so than with any other nauseating hallucinogen, I find that MJ helps with HBWR ALOT.

HBWR just happens to work very well with MJ.

Anything above 12 seeds can make you have feelings that you just cant experience with the other hallucinogens. A very "primal" feeling....

HBWR, almost taste good to me I like them so much. The body high is out of this world, and the trip is so natural feeling and euphoric, yet it can be abrasive.

Edited by stemmer (03/24/06 11:41 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5439955 - 03/24/06 11:29 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

12 seeds is actually alot for some people. Thats why I wouldnt recommend it the first time. Its just too damn weird.

Offlinessjwizard
Stranger
    #5440984 - 03/25/06 01:02 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

ive never use HBWR seeds for an lsa source but from my experences with LSA id have to say go for the extraction baby, gets in the system quicker less nausia(none of that hard difficult to disolve CRAP sitting in your belly) and easy to make into a nifty punch with the addition of a little bit of koolaid!. primarily ive used MG seeds which may or maynot contain other alkiloids which also cause some of the adverse effects but i just grind up about 20g of mg seeds soak in a closed cold cantianer of destilled water for 48 hours and split with 3 friends and it provieds a hell of a night.

--------------------
All statments, Imagery, and Ideas contained therin any postings are meerly retold sotrys of fictional acts created by a figmant of the universe imagination.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: ssjwizard]
    #5441029 - 03/25/06 01:15 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

I've tried almost everything possible when it comes to ingesting MGS or HBW to avoid the nausea and everytime I still ened up feeling extremely ill for 45 mins - 2 hours. In some cases I felt sick the whole trip. If you choose to trip on a LSA source, you just have to accept the fact you're going to feel sick for a period of time. The method that has best worked for me in the past was washing 3 150 seed packs of MGS very very well, grinding them up into a fine powder, then mixing them up with plain yogert. It made me feel extremly bloated for a little more then an hour. I had the urge to throw up a few times but it subsided after a few dry heaves and then I tripped solid for 8 hours.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: djd586]
    #5441249 - 03/25/06 02:37 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
tap water is not an issue with cold water extractions.

When you took that bunch of HBWR seeds, they must have been really crappy. 6 seeds has more than noticable effects. If they are good seeds, you might even trip nicely. I know I do on 6 seeds, 12 seeds is a pretty med-intense trip(less visual that acid, but it messes with your cognition just as much at the right dose).....

no the seeds are fine i tripped really hard off of a similar amount a few months ago.

I'm wondering if 5-8 HBWR ground up with a few hundred, maybe 200 MG seeds will be enough for cold water extraction as the process is somewhat wasteful.

I know these MG seeds, though a year old at this point, got me high after just eating 20 of them. The HBWR normally get me high after 3-7 but they didn't the last time and this is why I suspect tap water.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlineshroomchick
Girl
Female
Loc: Canada
    #5448831 - 03/27/06 07:59 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

hey, Stemmer, you seem to have a lot of experience wit HBWR. How about Morning Glory?

I have some MG seeds, and I've tried taking them a few times. The first time we used a cold water extraction, and I drank the MG + water fairly slowly. I kept it down for about half an hour.

I got very mild effects, but not what I was hoping for.

The second time, and the last time I just ate the ground up seeds, again fairly slowly. And both of those times I only kept them down for a very few minutes.

I really want to find a way to keep the MG in my system. Do you have any advice?

My boyfriend has no trouble with it, and he has great trips every time he does it. I really like it from the small effects that I have felt. I enjoy the open-mindedness and interesting thought patterns.

Sorry for the long post. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: shroomchick]
    #5448900 - 03/27/06 08:22 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

hbwr work much better.

now this may be hypochondria but sometimes i still feel like i have hbwr stuck in my stomach though..... i think it's just stagnant energy... now that my energy is flowing better i don't notice it.

the stuff may have cyanide in it..... i dunno if the same is true for morning glories.

at any rate just thinking of their taste makes me a little at ill though. i would say to try cold water with maybe ...........

i dunno like.... say you have 50 hbwr, grind them, do a cold water.... would that be WAY too strong if you just started sipping on it and stopped when you felt good? 10 hbwr is a STRONG trip [haven't gone past 7, everything got melty and my head felt expanded and i was full of love and childhood bliss until this noise freaked me out and the trip went bad, mixed with weed gave amazing negative light source tracers] so I'm just brainstorming here on how to make a brew that you can just drink until you feel as high as you want and stop to get the right dose. of course comeup time takes a long while.....

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (03/27/06 08:24 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5449176 - 03/27/06 09:44 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

NO matter which seed I use, I eat them. When using many many grams of morning glories I extract a small portion. I have no trouble with LSA containing seeds. They just dont make me sick at all.

With HBWR, You will feel sick after 20 of them for sure, and 20 will trip you out pretty hard if they are good seeds.

Id just suggest building up your chi and just down those morning glories with some bread and water between each swallow. SOme smoked marijuana helps alot with the dose.

If you puke even one hour later it wont be as intense or last as long. The peak is at about the 2.5 hour mark. Its alot like lsd but not as close as some would assume. The come on is entirely different.
My bread and water tech aint half as good as extracting the alks. However I have never had a problem with many hundreds of seeds, half eaten and half water extractions--->(for three days).

If I eat the two halves with bread and water in between almost every swallow solid or liquid, my experience does not concern my feelings of stomach cramping and nausea. I just trip really hard.
When it comes to HBWR(far more efficiant). I just eat them with water and the occasional chunk of bread inbetween intervals. Its like stomach art(separating the mini-doses within the stomach).

Its one method, but nothing like a good extract when it comes to morning glories. MG just happen to involve more plant material and are pretty fuckin gross tasting even when compared to the more efficiant seed, HBWR.

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5449200 - 03/27/06 09:51 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

Somebody here said their method for consuming HBWR was too grind them up and soak them in cold water for 25 minutes, which supposedly extracted enough LSA out of them to get high but not so much of the nauseating chemicals that they got sick. Does that sound valid? I just got a bunch of HBWR and I'm hoping this will do the trick.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: DrGeek]
    #5449217 - 03/27/06 09:58 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

well if I were you and had lots of HBWRs I would give that a try, straining the particles out of course..... but what I would do is perhaps put say..... for me........... a low number of seeds....like maybe 8... and grind them up and put them in about a few "shots" worth water to let them soak......... I'd shake up real well and leave it over night then strain and take the shot and drink tons of water since it probably tastes bad afterwards.

and worst case scenario you get 8 seeds diluted which would be like maybe 3-4-5 seeds and so you won't trip out, but you'll get a feel for how the dosage works.

i don't know if this is "dosage advise" because dosage advice is not my intent, 8 just seems like a good number because 8 is the most I'd ever really want to eat....... so putting them in water would give me a sense of how cold water extraction dilutes the actives some.

if cold water curbs nausea LSA would be an excellent drug, IMO.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (03/27/06 10:01 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSA and tap water. [Re: DrGeek]
    #5449241 - 03/27/06 10:04 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

Just so you know, if you ground them up and soaked them for that amount of time and only drank the water, you would be then throwing away about 90-95%% of the active alks.

If you soaked them for a day or two, and stirred/crushed them occasionaly and put them in the fridge from time to time, then your making a water extraction. Anything less is just silly.

25 min worth will give you the wrong impression about HBWR, or you just might not feel it one bit.

If I wanted to make a cold water extraction I would give it 4 days atleast. That way you will have gotten quite a bit of the goods into your cold water tea.

Id just get a feeling for the HBWR by eating 8 of them. You should trip. For some people It is quite pronounced even at that dose,(visuals included).

Edited by stemmer (03/27/06 10:07 PM)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5449325 - 03/27/06 10:29 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

8 is really too strong for a first dose. some like to be overwhelmed but i prefer a gradual increase so that familiarity can accompany wonder and novelty.....

i would simply eat 1. wait a while. eat another. wait a while. eat another, wait a while. you get a feel for the buzz. and eventually you stop eating when you feel like how you want to feel. this may wind up with you eating 8, maybe... but you have direct control over the dose.

8 is a lot for your stomach to handle and ..... honestly would be a really strong trip ..... not necessarily visually but in terms of how you FEEL.......

--------------------

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5449491 - 03/27/06 10:57 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

I'll try eating them slowly. How long do you think it would take to notice the effects this way? Should I scrape off the outer coat or is it just a myth that doing this will remove the cyanogenic glycosides?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale