Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin
    #5421214 - 03/20/06 03:36 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

I remember a similar post to this back in the old Shroomery (the yellow one) in the old trip tips forum and it was a really interesting read. Lets start a new one.

I remember one of the strangest things I saw was on LSD at an outdoor Psytrance event. I was laying down looking up at a gum tree towering over me which had a red light directed on it and all the branches were a crimson red. Suddenly it seemed that I was floating in the sky looking DOWN on a volcano, where the black sky in the background was the rock of the volcano and the red branches were lava flowing down the mountain. All of a sudden I was realised I was really laying down on the ground looking up at the trees, and it really tripped me out.

Another time was when I first took mushrooms (Psilocybe Subaeuringosa sp?) and my mate and I were sitting in my room tripping on my bed. Suddenly something (that looked like white paint) dripped from the ceiling onto my leg. We both watched it fall and before I could say anything my friend says 'Dude did something just drip onto you?' and I was like 'uh I think so'. We spent a while trying to find the mysterious drop while the whole time another mate who was in the room (who wasn't tripping) said there was definately nothing that dripped. I think he may have been right because to this day I never found out what it was, but it was strange that two of us saw the same hallucination. Maybe it was the mushroom spirit landing on me? :laugh:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (03/20/06 03:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: shrooma]
    #5421216 - 03/20/06 03:41 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Seeing the carpet look like a giant organic microchip with nanobot insects tending to it.

LSD is an amazing drug.

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Revelation]
    #5421452 - 03/20/06 07:46 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

I honestly dont even know where to begin. The one that still sits strongly in my memory for being the strangest was.

- the sensation of my head exploding, then seeing reflections of me on every surface around me pointing and laughing at me.

and

- looking down into my hands, seeing a copy of myself, then this copy opening its mouth, screaming, and me getting sucked into it.

Probably one of the funnier things, was a coble-stone covered bridge turning into a cartoon character and fucking a passing bus.

The thing with LSD, is the visuals can range anywhere from the deep and meaningfull. To, just totatly off the wall, silly cartoon land type things.

Another visual - a building on a hill, looked like a castle sitting on an island floating in the sky.

The bridge that lead upto the building, it looked like the supports had been replaced by these statues (look similar to the ones in the never ending story), and these statues had gold rays beaming out of their mouths (which formed the music that I was listening to).

That one wasnt very weird or strange - actually, it was just very, very, very pretty. I wish I was a good artist so I could try and re-create that I saw.

OfflineHarmonic_Order
Nshudimasupatogata
Male User Gallery

Loc: Out on the Street
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: kaniz]
    #5421740 - 03/20/06 09:33 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

A gigantic woman with huge, staring eyes and a leering mouth, grotesque like a cartoon, suddenly looming up behind me. She had many, many like layers, somewhat like a pine tree, opening up all the way up her body. I heard creepy E-string guitar riffs like those in "Mother's Little Helper" by the Stones, while she cackled, "Don't forget to blow out your mind!!!"

One night i saw a repeating loop of Pumpkinhead ripping the eyeball out of a shmoo and eating it. The jaws went "Yap!" every time Pumpkinhead bit down on an eye.

On another occasion, saw a mindscape of a barren plateau, stretching endlessly in all directions as I traveled over it by air. Cities passed before me in microscopic detail. An alien world opened up, and an alien Goddess with a head like a Nurse shark menaced me.
All in screaming realism.

Another time, I saw a huge conflagration in the sky, a mass of fire, smoke, wings and eyes, like the creature on the cover of some editions of "A Wind in the Door." This resolved into a composite image of Baphomet, the figure used by many religious groups to signify the devil: a seated man with a goat head, tits, wings, etc. This became a shadow that floated around the room, but inside the shadow, The Void. Where the shadow touched, nothing existed.

--------------------
.oOo. Are you high? .oOo.
.oOo. You look like you're on some kind of drug .oOo.

Offlineinv3rse
OP-4Warez/0day-warezon Rizon
Male

Loc: Denver, CO
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Harmonic_Order]
    #5422156 - 03/20/06 11:39 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Way back in high school, me and a few friends decided we were all going to go out to my friend's house and take some X. Well at the beginning of the night I dropped two "Four-Leaf Clovers" and had the strangest feeling in the back of my head. An intense tingling feeling that I had not felt with X before, so I was sure it was my first "REAL" dose that had quite a good impact on me. Anyways, the night continues and we are all fucked up and then my buddy Adrian decides that we should all go to the garage and hit up his Gas Mask/Bong. We all agreed and before I went to the garage, I dropped two more tabs (Purple Playdoughs). Well I then went to the garage and of course I wanted to be the champion and blasted a monster hit to the head. I was coughing like crazy and threw up almost immeadiately afterwards. Well, after I was done I went back to the living room and sat down to try and calm myself after a hectic session. Maybe about 10-15 mins. after the bong rip, I was talking with one of my buddies in the living room and as he was talking his head turned into a horse head, and then the head was engulfed in redish-yellow flames up to the ceiling. I remember trying to keep a straight face while talking with him (he was sober), but didn't last long cause he instantly knew something was up once he say me starting to go into the beyond.lol. Right after those first hallucinations, my friends came in from the garage and sat in the living room and all of them looked as if they were 6-feet tall...and they were sitting down. I think I blacked out after that because all I remeber is snapping out of it and seeing my sober friend giving all of us e-tards a light show with some bad ass photons he had. I remember being a bit startled and asking everyone what the hell had happened, and none of them responded, all of them zoned out, and tuned into the light show...THEN, my friend Adrian came to and said "Alright, I am pretty much done rolling, I am tired and want to get some sleep before work tomorrow." So, after he grabbed everyone's attention, he turned on the lights and Mr. Sober stopped his light show. (This was about 3 hours after my first intense hallucinations). That wasn't it....when all the lights were on, we are all getting ready to crash, but someone shouts "LOOK AT SHAWN!". I look in the living room again, and Shawn was sitting on the floor in front of where Mr.Sober was giving a light show. He was moving his head around like he was still getting a light show, following the photons, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I started freaking out thinking he was going to die (I was still super fucked up), and then my friend Adrian tried to yell at him to snap out of it, but that didn't help. He then had to start slapping his face, and that didn't work either, he was still moving his head around...we all were trying to help out with the situation and Adrian was more informative about these things than any of us. He(Shawn) started to come back to reality and stopped his head movement and started looking around and started to cry! He was disoriented and shouting "What is going on!", "I want to go home!"...then all of a sudden his eyes went to the back of his head again and he started shaking his head again! At this point we didn't know what the hell was going on. He snapped to reality again and started to cry, and then stopped suddenly and grabbed a beer off the table and tried to chug that bitch! We all started yelling at him and took the beer from him and he looked at all of us with a horrible look...about 10 seconds later he fell to his side and started convulsing violently. Some of us are desperately trying to keep him from biting his toungue and all confused at the situation. Well, about another hour of this and he was good enough to walk, and he and his party left home. I was so traumatized by this, I actually found it difficult to sleep for about 3 days afterwards. It had such an impact on me that I was emotionally unstable for weeks afterwards. I noticed this had a great impact because I couldn't be by myself at home. I would be scared for some reason. Don't know exactly what I was scared of, but I wasn't in my "normal" state for a while. After talking with Shawn about it, he said he was on anti-depressants (Prozac, Zoloft) when he dropped those E pills that night...that accounted for why he tripped out so bad.

Sorry this is super long and strayed away from hallucinations, but got really into my story...lol

--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era - -the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant."

Hunter S. Thompson.

InvisibleHyphalTryptamin
Stranger

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: inv3rse]
    #5422244 - 03/20/06 12:15 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Betty boop cartoon voices and mona lisas laughing at me hysterically, me laughing back of course :smile: all the time through some black and pink tunnel, moving through it to the rythm of my heart...

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: HyphalTryptamin]
    #5422259 - 03/20/06 12:18 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

line breaks are your friend. Whenever I see a post like that, my eyes glaze over and I cant be bothered to read it.

Not to be rude - but you may want to add a few line breaks/paragraphs to break things up and make them easier to read. You post to share ideas, and to share ideas they should be presented in an easier to read manner. If the form of the post makes the reader not want to read it, the idea is not shared, and thus defeating the purpose of the post.

Invisiblesever
Where am I?
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: HyphalTryptamin]
    #5422303 - 03/20/06 12:30 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

~

Edited by sever (07/17/06 02:33 PM)

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: sever]
    #5422372 - 03/20/06 12:50 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Me and buddy went camping a couple weeks ago and there were lights and shadows coming from weird place, where there was no light. We assumed the moon was just casting these odd shadows, so we finally followed a major source of light in a clearing in the forest and looked up to find where the moon was. There was no moon.

Same night, while we walked back to camp through a dark meadow(no moon) I swear to god my friend said he felt wetness then i paused and felt rain coming down from the sky, and it was getting harder. So we hurried back to camp to pack up the stereo and whatever, when our non tripping friends informed us that it wasn't raining.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: inv3rse]
    #5423041 - 03/20/06 07:50 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

inv3rse said:
he said he was on anti-depressants (Prozac, Zoloft) when he dropped those E pills that night...that accounted for why he tripped out so bad.

Prozac/Zoloft are SSRI's and they decrease the effects of a lot of drugs including MDxx drugs. Are you sure he wasn't on MAOI's? Also can you paragraph your post? My eyes hurt  :crazy:

Hahahah these posts are all awesome guys which reminds me of another psytrance outdoor even I was at and I'd be walking down a path with my mate then we'd both say "hey" to these black figures walking towards us (who we assumed were other people) and then when the figures got close they just disapeared!
  At the same event I remember once I stopped near this little tree and saw this weird spider web (this was at night mind you, and was pretty dark) so I moved my hand through the spider web and it was like I was moving my hand through smoke that was sort of magnetically attracted to my hand. I did this for about 2 minutes or so until my friend convinced me there was 'nothing there' *x-files music* :shocked:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: shrooma]
    #5425324 - 03/21/06 01:29 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

i had a very long conversation with a blue pepsi machine

i saw flavor flav climbing out of the toliet bowl...he had on his white tux and top hat, gold teeth, clock of course.

--------------------

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Taco Chef]
    #5425545 - 03/21/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

I saw Sylvester - you know, tweety's friend  :grin: -  with windscreen wipers on his mouth.
Once on a big dose of shrooms I saw a dancing elevator and a potato with a wig.
Oh yeah, and the most recent funny thing I saw was when I was in looking at people passing from my balcony and all of them became medieval ladies with huge feet and all of them had skateboards.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineShroomer215
Consumer ofshrooms

Loc: In your Mind.
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #5425972 - 03/21/06 03:55 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Me and two friends ( one tripping with me and the other sober) were walking down the street when less than 4 feet infront of us a little girl jumped out of a bush, laughing. We watched her as see ran down the street the oppisite direction. We all were in amanzment, even the sober guy. So we turned around and started walking again when another little girl jumped out of the same bush. Apparently they were playing tag. Since that day I have never been closer to haveing a heart attack.

OfflineSCOBYSNACKS
PAzuzu
Male

Loc: SOmwhere near vodka bottl...
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Shroomer215]
    #5426004 - 03/21/06 04:01 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

After datura my friends let me watch documentary about Nazis camps and when datura stars to kick in hard i was starting to see those Nazis and Jews all over my House Nazis was killing those poor Jews screaming blood was everywhere i almost went nuts later they start talking too me crappy shit maybe when i have some time i write report from that trip

--------------------
In omnia paratus

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: SCOBYSNACKS]
    #5426410 - 03/21/06 05:41 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

SCOBYSNACKS said:
After datura my friends let me watch documentary about Nazis camps  and when datura stars to kick in hard i  was starting to see those Nazis and Jews all over my House  Nazis was killing those poor Jews screaming blood was everywhere i almost went nuts later they start talking too me crappy shit maybe when i have some time i write  report from that trip

A controversial trip report (because of the disputed active nature of the claimed source) of a friend seemed to have a very authentic ring to me! "My friend and I had downed a brew of 100 of these. 15 minutes in I looked across at him and was just about to say "this stuff isn't working" when his chest opened up and tentacles began to squirm their way into the room from the cavity!" During my sojourn with these controversial shrooms I too had a strange trip however it could have been due to the miles of country cycling*, picking and small amount of semilanceata! As follows; "I was watching a Michael Palin documentary part of which was concerned with his railway journey across India. Whilst watching a cute Indian train crossing a multiple arched bridge across a river running through a picturesque valley it firstly seemed to me that maybe the train was going backwards across the bridge, then it seemed that maybe the bridge was going forwards (?) under the train then it seemed that somehow both were going backwards at the same time (which is clearly impossible......-huh?-..  :rockon:)!"

S

P.S (S) He (Palin) was on the way to see the Dali Lama at the time -I think-. *Also I had just fallen of my pushbike (yeah these things can be quite toxic too -apparently-) so it might have been adrenalin related. My friend took nigh on 200 of the slightly later fruiting shrooms and hardly tripped at all but he's fine (I'm slightly surprised he's still alive actually).

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (03/21/06 06:13 PM)

OfflineSomething
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5426580 - 03/21/06 06:10 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Two forty foot angels.One with a bulls head and the other with a lions head. And they dropped a egg and said don't loose this one.And at that moment I thought I don't want to swallow this.But as soon as I thought the word swallow , guess what I did.lol
Cloud folk to the max's
Geometrical figures and a type of language of some sorts
A room full of pot hanging every where.That one scared the shit out of me.Cause I knew who was coming in next LOL

Being in a total oneness with all things and seeing my breath as connecting with all things.I call that one nirvana

And a long list of other things I do not recall

And rolling up the back of a gawd or something.

Floating through a vast expanse of space and seeing columns that represented certain foundations of being

Edited by Something (03/21/06 06:13 PM)

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Something]
    #5426852 - 03/21/06 06:58 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Once while tripp;ing a person waved at mme so i waved back, turns out it was a tree, go figure.

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Kingkole]
    #5430195 - 03/22/06 02:19 PM (18 years, 1 day ago)

DMT, cant describe it, but if youve done it im sure you know :laugh:
sorry this was abit pointless:( I once k holed myself when i was on a high dose of lsd and was staring at a wall, somehow i was seeing a skyscraper being cut in half with a steel girder flying through a read sea:S

Offlinejoshbeaver
Stranger
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Mushy_face]
    #5430264 - 03/22/06 02:37 PM (18 years, 1 day ago)

Once on a large dose of mushrooms, i wandered the streets of the city i live in claiming to be jesus christ. The polive were called and i was hospitalized. Thats when i was laying in the hospital bed, and started hearing system of a down, then i looked under the bed, and sure enough there was system of a down, underneath my bed. Later that night, i attempted to escape. Sadly i failed.

Offlinetomekk
<(O_o)>

Loc: On a road to nowhere
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: joshbeaver]
    #5430342 - 03/22/06 02:56 PM (18 years, 1 day ago)

-watching myself, or parts of me melting with objects (bed, floor, walls)
-being able to "paint brush" my vision with my hands, smearing whatever i'm looking at
-alien/foreign entities seemingly stepping out of nothing, reaching out, staring at me
-talking to my mother even though she wasn't there <- probably the most mind bending experience i had to comprehend.

I won't even attemp explaining what goes on beihind my closed eyelids :wink:

--------------------
You got some great dreams, but in order to dream you have to be asleep. When are you going to wake up?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag