Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Diet
    #5387878 - 03/11/06 12:18 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Alright, so i started this diet with my roommates.
5$ in the pot every week for 4 months. Whomever losses the biggest percentage of overall body weight wins the pot.
Now at this point alittle over a month in, I'm the biggest winner after losing %11 of my overall body weight. but some of them are close on my tail.
I don't have a real diet. I just cut out all the worst things. Fast food, pizza, potato chips, and started paying attention to fat, and calories. I stick with low/no fat shit mostly, and break my diet every once in a while, when i feel like it.

Now the problem is, everyone else in this diet is significantly over-weight. I was just alittle tubby.
Pretty soon its going to be harder to lose what i have left. Its getting warm out, so i will add some exercise to the diet. Walking, swimming, etc..
I need some help from you people. I'm looking for a drastic, maybe even dangerous way to get the edge on these fuckers. Because I'm going to win that $, and its going to pay for my trip to N.E.06 this year.

Getting on uppers is out of the question, they are fun every once in a while, but they don't agree with my brain, and i don't got the cash.

I was thinking laxatives, but after a google search realized that they don't actually work very well.

Maybe bulimia? but i don't have a gag reflex, and can't make myself throw up.
Any tips?

Anorexia... as a last resort.

What about that old wives tale, where you eat cotton balls, and it makes you feel full all the time? does that really work.

Keep in mind that this will be a temporary thing, maybe a month or two so any health risk would be minimal. I don't see myself keeping an eating disorder, because honestly, i don't give a fuck what people think of the way i look, and intend to gain all, if not more of the weight back when this thing is over.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemrsautoman
Don't DriveAngry
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South
Re: Diet [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5388050 - 03/11/06 01:37 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

If you go fucking around with your diet there's a good chance you could fuck yourself up. Cotton balls? Hello colon blockage.

Why don't you just try to burn off all the calories you consume? Kick your exercise up a notch and get rid of everything you take in.

After a few times of having to work out MORE for every time you're tempted to eat something you shouldn't, you'll begin to think about food differently. Then you'll be shedding pounds like a madman.

--------------------

~I was born of a voice untimely,
the so-called echo of a man's ordure~

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Diet [Re: mrsautoman]
    #5388070 - 03/11/06 01:48 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

yea, that would be the best way to go... but I'm so lazy!
I'll probably just end up exercising anyway, but for curiosity sake;
Does anybody have any experience with less than safe methods of weight loss?

--------------------

Offlineconfuzed
Stranger
    #5389615 - 03/11/06 04:03 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

Phentermine
Thyroid hormone replacement, T3/T4.
Low-carbohydrate dieting

All these are rapid, they all work. The thyroid supplements the most dangerous.

Low about low-carb plus exercise? You could lose about 10Kg's in a month if your strict.

OfflineJaimie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Canada
Re: Diet [Re: confuzed]
    #5394226 - 03/13/06 01:58 AM (18 years, 19 days ago)

Liquid fasting works. Please don't eat cotton balls! hahaha

--------------------

Sitting in the silent twilight rapture
Could it be too hard to capture
This velvet moment of serenity

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Diet [Re: Jaimie]
    #5408689 - 03/16/06 02:32 PM (18 years, 16 days ago)

I was thinking an all low fat tortilla chips, n salsa diet

--------------------

OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

#5415412 - 03/18/06 09:17 AM (18 years, 14 days ago)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: Diet [Re: Darcho]
    #5415969 - 03/18/06 01:48 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

have you tried it?

--------------------

OfflineTriad
♫Tool♫
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #5416411 - 03/18/06 04:10 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

Really if you cut out all carbs, chances are you could lose about 5-10 lbs in a week. Don't do this though, carbs are good! If you really wanted to win in the last week, do this.

--------------------

OfflineSexychick
Life is what youmake it.

Loc: Dreamworld
    #5417674 - 03/18/06 11:49 PM (18 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
I need some help from you people. I'm looking for a drastic, maybe even dangerous way to get the edge on these fuckers. Because I'm going to win that $, and its going to pay for my trip to N.E.06 this year.

Getting on uppers is out of the question, they are fun every once in a while, but they don't agree with my brain, and i don't got the cash.

I was thinking laxatives, but after a google search realized that they don't actually work very well.

Maybe bulimia? but i don't have a gag reflex, and can't make myself throw up.
Any tips?

Anorexia... as a last resort.

What about that old wives tale, where you eat cotton balls, and it makes you feel full all the time? does that really work.

Keep in mind that this will be a temporary thing, maybe a month or two so any health risk would be minimal. I don't see myself keeping an eating disorder, because honestly, i don't give a fuck what people think of the way i look, and intend to gain all, if not more of the weight back when this thing is over.

The fastest way to lose weight is to do cardio 5-6 times a week for at least 30 mins each time.
If you have access to a gym, include some weight training. But I am guessing you don't, so just do push-ups, sit ups, jump rope, swim... basically anything that gets your heart rate up.

Just cut out all your simple carbs and eat complex carbs like salads and oatmeal.
Don't cut carbs totally from your diet cuz your brain needs it to function correctly.
Eat protein with every meal to maintain your muscle mass.

Eat 5-6 small meals a day, and drink only water (no sodas/sugary drinks).

Now when you say you want a drastic measure, all the things you listed could land you in the hospital. Anorexic/bulimic people starve themselves until their bodies don't have enough calories for their basic functions (heart beat, breathing, etc), why on earth would you risk your health for some small change? Even for a short period of time starving yourself can cause your body to kick into survival mode, and start storing fat like crazy. So sorry to burst your bubble but it wouldn't work.
Just follow what I said and you will lose lots of weight, especially if the other people don't exercise.

--------------------

Edited by Sexychick (03/18/06 11:51 PM)

OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

#5484928 - 04/05/06 10:38 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
have you tried it?

Yeah, I did. However, I did not do it for the recommended 10 days, and only did it for 5. This was because I was losing too much weight, and I am already skinny as it is. But man..., (this may be graphic) I was shitting water after the first day. Feels real nice on the colon; it feels good to after you have liquid shit for 5 days straight.

I did it mostly because I was switching to a vegetarian diet, and wanted to cleanse myself before so. I will probably try this cleanse again, or maybe another one, once I do not have school or work for a few weeks (have to dedicate at least 3 hours every morning to the oral enema (salt water flush), and it is sketchy having to go out and about doing your daily routine).

Try it out, it is an interesting experiment, to say the least.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom