Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Venician Shrimp & Scallops
    #5366326 - 03/05/06 01:17 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

So it's like 2:30 am, I just got home from my friend's place, I'm stoned off my ass, and i've got the worst case of the munchies. The only problem is, there's no delivery or take-out food available. But guess what? We can COOK!

Here's a recipe from Rachael Ray's 30-minute meals.

I love seafood, so this was a dish I was very happy to stumble upon, because I also had ALOT of seafood I bought recently at an open market fish store.

So firstly are the ingrediants:

Equal parts shrimps and scallops
12 leafs of Basil
1 whole shallot
4-5 cloves of garlic
canned crushed tomatos (or you can crush 'em yourself)
red pepper flakes
white wine
fresh fetuccini pasta
flour
white cap mushrooms

First, you must brown the scallops in a sauce pan, on both sides, after lightly drudging them in flour. After they're done browning, drain and set aside.

Next, chop up the mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and sautee in extra virgin olive oil with the crushed red pepper flakes for a good 6-7 minutes.

Next, throw in the white wine (about half a cup), along with the crushed tomatoes, and let it come up to a boil

Then you add the raw shrimp, since they take very little time to cook. Of course you should shell and de-vein them.

Give them about 2-3 minutes, then add back in the scallops

Let it simmer for another good 5-6 minutes, throw in the shredded basil, and serve over freshly cooked pasta.

I swear I must've been Italian in another life because I'm so damn obsessed with Italian food. Anyways, by the time I finished this dish it was around 3:30 in the morning, I was still stoned and stomach grumbling, and very happy to have a big bowl of freshly cooked food. It was definitely worth the effort.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
Reef Donkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Venician Shrimp & Scallops [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #5367249 - 03/05/06 12:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Looks great!! 

Nothing like those early mornin cookoffs!  It's like survival takes over when it's that early and you're hungry as can be! :grin:

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Venician Shrimp & Scallops [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #5386231 - 03/10/06 03:45 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If I should ever need to pass out at someone's house, I hope it's yours.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates