Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Flash back? or what
    #5366058 - 03/04/06 11:11 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

i recently had a a really weird flashback like thing today, for starters I'm kinda sick dint know with what. So last night i drank some vodka and fell asleep then my friends said that i woke up started vomiting and speaking in a different language then got naked and ran and took shower. Well when i woke in the morning i was still feeling it then i smoked a bong and i started to trip and have tripped all day complete with cevs, i see crazy shit in wood, constantly spacing out, my stomach feels like i ate shrooms,my body has a trip buzz,my mind is semi tripping its on and off, and some people voices really irritate me and then i start thinking about why they talk about shit that you would think on shrooms. is this a flash back? and when does it go away its so crazy but i like it. i stared at a ping pong paddle for 10min cause the all dots were shrinking and crazy shit i was so cool. i have tripped alot on DMT,mesc,psilo shrooms,amanita, and thats just a few so any one ever have this happen its like every drug i have had is saying high to me.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (03/04/06 11:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Flash back? or what [Re: thedudenj]
    #5366096 - 03/04/06 11:28 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

When I hear flashbacks I think sudden hullcinations, but in a wider range of definitions in this case it could mean what you just experienced. I had what you had felt before and felt it to be just a everlasting high mixed with a mild hangover, also sometimes I would wake up and be drunk still or just somewhat buzzed but significantly noticeable. It happened to me on DXM once before too, went to sleep at the baseline jump and woke up the next morning with an uplifted mood and felt capable of doing many things I was so happy but sober, but still felt the remnance of the high as if I was still tripping at the peak but had a clear mind. Those things are cool but hard to obtain since at most times falling asleep on things rather than alcohol is hard since most durgs give a speedy feeling thats not a stimulant but the drug keeping you up because so much is happening.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Flash back? or what [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5366128 - 03/04/06 11:40 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

but i dunno this is weird i have woke up feeling buzzed or still high but this is something else and like i said tripping mind state and visuals

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineshoeareyou
Stranger

#6451190 - 01/12/07 03:55 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I've had a definate flashback (from LSD) before; and i'd hasten to redefine the general use of the term 'flashback' to 'flashback memory' - since that was what it was; a memory which triggered a hallucinogenic epesode.

Basically, Im an electronic musician, and a bit of a raver; Its how I got started - and im round at my mate Andrews' house. He plays me a couple of techno tracks he's been workin on, nothing happens. They're plain old techno.

(Btw, for you yankies I mean techno in the sense of UK techno, REAL techno, hardcore techno, not techno meaning anything trance/dance/breakbeat or otherwise)

So, these tracks have no effect. Just a normal couple of techno tracks, nice 909 style bassdrum with reverb and general qutie heavy percussion and very repetative.

Then he plays me a gabba (gabber / DUTCH techno) Track he'd been working on. In gabber, the bassdrum is very distinctive, very digital and quite manic. I used to run around in quarries off my tits on LSD with all the other lil' ravers dancing to 180 BPM gabber. So as I soon as I hear that BZZPM BZZPM BZZPM bassdrum, I remember that I used to LIKE making gabba (especially when tripping) and BANG! im tripping again. [Its worth noting here that we had had a few joints, but I wasn't stoned enough to be tripping from the weed, also the sudden onset coincided perfectly with the gabba memory, and was instant.]

I call him a bastard for reinstating my trippy state, I make my appologies and grab my shit, and hit the bus. For the next 15 - 20 minuites im tripping like it was back in the days!

The mental state gradually dissapeared.

What else can explain...
a) sudden onset & subsequent dissapearance b) the coincedence of hearing the gabba bassdrum & tripping
c) the years of dancing around to gabba, while trippin?

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Flash back? or what [Re: shoeareyou]
    #6451215 - 01/12/07 04:14 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I had the same experience when i was extremely stressed out once.
Ive had it 2 or 3 times.
It lasts 5 minutes to 30 minutes for me.
When a very strong experience can bring back the effects of my previous trips.

I havent heard of tripping all day long.
Get some good food down you and do all the necessary things to get well.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Flash back? or what [Re: blacksun]
    #6451243 - 01/12/07 04:47 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

wow that was an old post deffinatly something to keep in the back of my mind i must say im a completly differnt person then then tho for the common person thats hard to tell

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

#6451323 - 01/12/07 06:28 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

wow that is an old post :smile:

hehe.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Flash back? or what [Re: blacksun]
    #6451356 - 01/12/07 06:59 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

its kinda fiting for now tho lately when i drink i start to trip

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

#6451389 - 01/12/07 07:25 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

same here.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag