Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Movin the project
    #5347642 - 02/27/06 11:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

well, i had some stuff happen with my roomate and long story short, the "project" has to be moved. I had to destroy my current casings, and gather all the goodies up. Another friend and i are going to start it back up by getting fake IDs...then we rent a storage unit where we put a martha setup, and use a ultrasonic, hooked up to a car battery then a converter with a timer control. We will get two batteries, and have one charging at one of our places, and change em out as they die. We can also get a PO box, so we can have spores sent to that, and not have anything connected to my real ID. Has anyone tried this? Am i doing anything i shouldnt?

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemrTtheH
Micro Bio

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Movin the project [Re: unseenat17]
    #5347650 - 02/27/06 11:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

other than posting your illegal/criminal/antisocial intentions on the internet?
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

your paying by credit card?  they might wana ship to billing address only.

storage units can be bad if you neglect to pay your bill and someone opens it up.

probably cameras everywhere at the storage place gona have your face.

last time i checked ordering spores was legal since all they are used for is microscopy?

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

"Human beings, the potentially highest form of life expression on this planet have built the vast pharmaceutical industry for the central purpose of poisoning the lowest form of life on the planet--germs!"--Dr. Richard Murray

Edited by mrTtheH (02/27/06 11:09 PM)

Offlinerockytop83
Ornoth/Myc/ologist

Loc: Rocky-lachians
Re: Movin the project [Re: mrTtheH]
    #5347743 - 02/27/06 11:31 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Except for during colonization, I'm pretty much monitoring everything at least once a day, if not more. And having to drive to a storage unit everyday would suck, as well as look suspicious. Plus its "you and your friends", and thats already putting you at risk because he might, even by accident tell someone, and they tell someone, and then someones either gonna break in and steal your shit or call the cops. DO NOT RENT A STORAGE UNIT TO GROW IN!

--------------------

~You know that same rowdy crowd was here last night is back again~

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: Movin the project [Re: rockytop83]
    #5347847 - 02/28/06 12:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

actually...we planned on goin once a week (maybe twice) to check on things. I was going to modify the size of the water res on the humidifier to allow for it. We were actually just fruiting in the storage unit, and incubating jars via TiT at one of our places (easier to hide)

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

OfflinemrTtheH
Micro Bio

Loc: C A N A D A
    #5347869 - 02/28/06 12:16 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

unseenat17 said:
actually...we planned on goin once a week (maybe twice) to check on things.  I was going to modify the size of the water res on the humidifier to allow for it. We were actually just fruiting in the storage unit, and incubating jars via TiT at one of our places (easier to hide)

your going to show up 1nce a week and get adaquate gas exchange?
:smirk:

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

"Human beings, the potentially highest form of life expression on this planet have built the vast pharmaceutical industry for the central purpose of poisoning the lowest form of life on the planet--germs!"--Dr. Richard Murray

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Movin the project [Re: mrTtheH]
    #5348114 - 02/28/06 01:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

FORGET ABOUT IT

^honestly
|

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlineinv3rse
OP-4Warez/0day-warezon Rizon
Male

Loc: Denver, CO
Re: Movin the project [Re: lardnar]
    #5348150 - 02/28/06 02:15 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lardnar said:
FORGET ABOUT IT

^honestly
|

ditt0*

--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era - -the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant."

Hunter S. Thompson.

Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Movin the project [Re: inv3rse]
    #5348173 - 02/28/06 02:33 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

plus you'd have to be sneaking in colonized casings, i know you could simply put it in a box or something, but that still means driving to the place with ready to fruit trays of colonized poo, rye, or whatever else....BAD IDEA!

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Movin the project [Re: diablovt1125]
    #5348654 - 02/28/06 09:12 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That is the dumbest shit eva'

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
Re: Movin the project [Re: Fraggin]
    #5348712 - 02/28/06 09:45 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i've attemted something similar when i heard my safe house wasn't paying his rent (didn't think he owed anyone anything ever, bad judgment on my part). after that i moved everything to a storage unit that would accept cash, was heated, and with no cameras and no paper work. i can honestly tell you it's the biggest pain in the ass you will ever experience. it's not worth it. you have to be over prepared for everything especially people who own/rent the storage unit next to you. if you do decide to do this against everyones advice buy some dark rubbermaid bins so you can't see in from the sides or the lids and load that fucker full of your equipment OR casings.

If you are going to do something this insane/risky you better plan it out damn good or know someone who owns a storage company . :wink:

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #5348715 - 02/28/06 09:46 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not too sure about the fake ID for storage deal either. They normally want a credit card to hold for a deposit, at least they asked for one when I rented a storage space. The PO BOX deal is silly too, being that spores are legal. I say you just move out of your parents house and grow shit in your own place.

And it's been said hundreds of times before and in this thread- DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE GROWING!!!! Resist the urge. Girlfriends, friends, best friends, best friends forever, cousins, WHATEVER! Nobody needs to know shit. Resist the urge to show off your work. That's what this place is for. If you're selling them, then just tell people you buy them from someone else and DON'T grow while you are selling.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags