Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
LSD and Mushrooms and...
    #5345736 - 02/27/06 03:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

this friday i plan on dosing 1 tab (which is i believe anywhere from 75-100 ug) and eating 1 gram of cubes. i planned on dosing the tab at 11:30 AM, and then eating the gram around 2 PM. i don't hear to much about this combo very often, so i was looking for some insight on what to expect.

when do you suggest i eat the mushrooms? how is the synergy(sp?) between the LSD and mushrooms? will 1 gram be enough? will the trip be much longer because of the mushrooms and LSD combined?

please share you experiences with this combo as well.

to end this trip i plan on going to a friend's house about 5-6 hours after taking the LSD and having a little fun with whip-its. so who here has tried this combo (LSD+Mushrooms+N2O)?

i seriously cannot wait. i plan on hiking through the back hills along a trail into the night. hope all goes well, as i have 4 days to prepare. thanks. :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5346273 - 02/27/06 05:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The only time i ever did LSD and mushrooms was when i took 4 hits of elephants on parade (also known as Pink Elephants) and when i was done with my peak i took 3 grams of cubes. it got intense but i was physically tired from the acid so i sat their and kept yawning, but the visuals were very intense. Every time that i yawned the walls would shoot towards me and then bounce back with a fast recoil, which then resembled a rain drop hitting water.

--------------------
Grow Room

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: drSE]
    #5348925 - 02/28/06 11:19 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i guess no one likes this combo...

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
    #5349009 - 02/28/06 11:42 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i guess not

too little too late

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: RandomHero]
    #5349035 - 02/28/06 11:50 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I have done this once. 1 and half hits LSD and 2.5 grams cubensis. Spent the day hiking in the snow covered woods with 2 good friends. Had an incredible experience. It felt more like an LSD trip than a mushroom trip.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

OfflineBiNz
Dazed andConfused
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: RandomHero] * 1
    #5349075 - 02/28/06 12:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I really enjoy this combo. I've taken 2 hit of decent acid with about 5grams of cubes. I had tons of amazing OEV's. I had never experienced the most intense, lucid, and loud Angelic audio visuals like the ones that came to me in this trip. It was as though there were angles playing harmonious instruments just inches from my ears, which lasted hours. I will never forget the beautiful songs they played for me that night. The two really synergised better than what i thought. It was only when i look back on the trip that i realize it wouldn't have been the same without one or the other. The combo also took away that electric feeling in my head. But it was one of my most amazing trips as far as audio hallucinations go. I suggest everyone try it if they get the opportunity. Peace

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: BiNz]
    #5349345 - 02/28/06 01:16 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

finally some feedback on this combo. how about adding nitrous into the trip? i guess i will be in for a ride. i might have to delay the trip thought because i just got my wisdom teeth pulled friday. it's going to be interesting to see what happens. how are the visuals?

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinechuck_lanuck
More Strange
Male User Gallery

#5349741 - 02/28/06 02:34 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

since its a fairly low dose of each, i'd suggest eating the acid then eating the shrooms shortly after, maybe a half hour. that way you'd be coming up on both of them, and they'd synergize better. it'd be more intense.

--------------------
We're all mad here.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: chuck_lanuck]
    #5349907 - 02/28/06 03:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

They have nearly identical (hypothesized) mechanisms of action. It would be expected that they'd have additive effects.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: badchad]
    #5353591 - 03/01/06 01:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

what are these additive effects?

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineBiNz
Dazed andConfused
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
    #5353774 - 03/01/06 02:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I noticed that the LSD visuals came out a lot more. Everything was shinning, glistening, and seemed as if there was a transparent blanket over my eyes except it had lots of geometric patterns and shapes that i could see every time i looked at something. Not like they covered the object(s) but as if they covered my eyes. Also i felt like Alice in Wonderland. I was amazed at the size of my cup i was drinking out of. And my hands grew to the size of large balloons. The keys on my keyboard were gigantic too. I think that might have been the 5g's of mushrooms playing with the size of things. But anytime you take 5's of mushrooms you will get lots of visuals, although this time they were more LSD like. I suggest taking a high dose of mushrooms with the cid if you want to have an amazing time. 2 grams of mush will be fun, but 4+ grams will be even better  :wink:
How much of each do you think you'll be taking?

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: LSD and Mushrooms and... [Re: BiNz]
    #5353795 - 03/01/06 02:44 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i already set the dose out to be 1 tab (70-100ug) and 1-1.5g of cubes. just low doses of each, which will hopefully synergize into something a lot more than a low dose.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies