Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoonshine
Stranger
Loc: southeast alabama
stunted mushrooms lead to high dose
    #531779 - 01/26/02 08:18 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hi. I harvested about 20 lipa yai on friday that were obviously stunted they were all about 1-2 inches long and very thin. I made a very crude scale and weighed out 20 grams about 20 small shrooms. I ate them fresh and spent about six hours curled up in the fetal position trying not to panic from what was apparently a high ear ringing dose for me being my first time. Question: Just because they are smaller or stunted does it mean that they are less potent than a large mushie. They are breaking veils today so they are full grown at 2-2.5 inches. Do you think they have the same amount of psilo at this size than say big shrooms? Thanks for any help. Anyone experience this prob, How many should I take next time 1/2 gram dry?

Edited by moonshine (01/26/02 10:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMattycelium

Re: stunted mushrooms lead to high dose [Re: moonshine]
    #531990 - 01/26/02 12:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

How much did you eat (grams) ?? theres a trip calc on the how to dose section

--------------------
the cubensis planet is full of magical fruits

Offlinemoonshine
Stranger
Loc: southeast alabama
    #532023 - 01/26/02 12:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I ate 20 grams fresh. I read that if you are eating fresh mushrooms you should take the equivalent (sp) of 20 grams wet, this would be 2 grams dry 30 grams wet would be 3 grams dry. Is this correct? My scale was a balance scale i made myself. It says under dosage on this site that a nickel is 5 grams so i put in 4 nickels and balanced out 20 grams around 20 small mushies a handfull and ate them straight washed down with a coke. Never again.. wanted to throw up all night.

Offlinearkendave
journeyman
Loc: arid desert, Las Cruces, ...
    #532047 - 01/26/02 01:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Every now and then I feel like throwing the shrooms up too. I usually fight not to throw up,
but if I'm already tripping hard and not afraid of losing the trip, I found out it's better to
go ahead and let it loose. You'll have a much better time after your nausea is relieved.
Besides, you can puke up some really cool stuff on shrooms. Don't knock it til ya try it.
Once I actually told a friend to come and look at my puke, it was so beautiful.
I'm psilly as hell, huh?

--------------------
"there's only one, but there's really two............"

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #532555 - 01/27/02 12:05 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I am curious if there are any studys of the effects of stress and 'shroom potencey. With weed, to an extent, stressing a plant can greatly increase the THC content (naturally too much stress will kill a plant entirely)- The THC is the plants responce to stress.... So, I'm wondering if mushrooms can react in a simiular way... (Anno, are you out there?)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag