Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinec_glidden
Stranger
verm/brf/hpoo jar
    #5314324 - 02/18/06 07:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ok so...

today i bought 12 1/2 pint wide mouth canning jars..

i drilled 4 holes in the lid. 2 holes 1/4 inch, 2 holes 1/2 inch.

in two of the holes i put self healing injection ports then sealed with rtv high temp sillicone.

in the other two holes i stuffed polyfil through them.

i eyeballed the pf tek verm/brf mix using medium grade horticulture verm, freshly ground brf, and distilled water. acheived appropriate water content. then added about 40% tenn studd pre-pasturized poo. mixed it all around and ended up with enough to fill 9 jars.

i have wbs soaking right now and tomorrow i will do the same mix with wbs added as well so it will be verm/brf/poo/wbs.

each jar will be knocked up with a different strain using a spore syringe and will be kept at identical conditions.

side note: i also made 9 baby bottle lc's which are cooling right now

the 9 jars are in the pressure cooker right now

both the bb lcs and the jars will remain in my glove box to cool over night, and will be inoculated tomorrow. i will keep updates with pictures. hopefully everything goes ok..

has anyone done this before? i have heard, read and seen the pics about poo cakes, but i didnt know how they were made so i decided i would just do a little experiment. if they turn out then i will go into more detail and i guess make a "tek" of what i did..

if anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about the poo cakes... or if you have done something similar, i would love feedback.. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChrissss
poke smoter
Re: verm/brf/hpoo jar [Re: c_glidden]
    #5315882 - 02/19/06 08:57 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds good to me. I've also been wondering the same thing about the hpoo cakes. I've only seen little side notes or occasional pics of them but never a full post about them. They seem to make sense to do since poo gives better results.

--------------------
http://www.laserspectacular.com/index.htm This is a laser show with pink floyd music. If it comes near you GO! it is amazing

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: verm/brf/hpoo jar [Re: Chrissss]
    #5316007 - 02/19/06 10:21 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"in two of the holes i put self healing injection ports then sealed with rtv high temp sillicone.

in the other two holes i stuffed polyfil through them."

Why did you do this?
you need AE, this is NOT a good idea.

"i eyeballed the pf tek verm/brf mix "
not a good thing to do as well.

if you want to know all about poo cakes, talk to "bongtoke" imo, he knows a lot about it.
Imo it seems your doing way to much for what could easily be done fast and much quicker, plus poo cakes arent the best way to go. why not just do wbs and spawn to poo?

imo, this is pointless.........but oh well its your call.
there has been success with this, im not saying it wont work. it just seems like your mixing so much shit together.

bongtoke did only straght pasturized poo, nothing else.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Offlinec_glidden
Stranger
Re: verm/brf/hpoo jar [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5316124 - 02/19/06 11:08 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

>>in the other two holes i stuffed polyfil through them."

Why did you do this?
you need AE, this is NOT a good idea.

air can get through polyfil, which is the reason i DID do this..

and pf tek is not hard work. ive eyeballed the mix in all previous cakes with no problems, the only new thing i did here was put in some poo.. how is that so hard.. and i only put in a little bit because i didnt want to waste that much, reason being that i have 18 pint jars with rye/wbs colonizing that i will be spawning to poo. this is a side thing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains