Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebobbypin68
Stranger
What should an 1/8th look like?
    #5307893 - 02/16/06 05:23 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys. This week I'm gettin my first 1/8th of shrooms, and since I don't have a scale anymore, I was wonderin what it should look like, as in the number of shrooms and inches wise. Thanks a ton in advance.

Oh, and I'm assuming they're just cubes, if those are the most common??? Thanks everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: bobbypin68]
    #5307918 - 02/16/06 05:27 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Go to the post office and use the government's scales. They weigh things more accurately due to the physics of irony.

PS. Don't eat that whole 1/8 your first time.

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: Jfisher]
    #5307958 - 02/16/06 05:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

^^^^
man people on a rule tonight hahah.

dude, you really cant ask WHAT a 8th should like...because everything weighs out differently. just buy a scale, and weigh it out.......an 8th weighs 3.5 grams.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5308000 - 02/16/06 05:47 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Most 1/8ths look almost identical to the SEARCH ENGINE. This is asked like weekly, you should have no problem finding the exact same thread. Some are even kind enough to take pictures, don't make them do it again.

In the end, it can look totally different from mushroom to mushroom. You should invest in a scale. 20 bucks, one less cliche post, and one less cliche elgr response. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineshroomandweed
Toker
Male
Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5308024 - 02/16/06 05:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

this site is great.

i'm fuckign tripping balls

and i know some ppl are gunna think tthat i soudn ignorant and dumb but really tehy are teh ones that are ignorant and dumb for being so concerened, we all jsut need to chill out and experience everythign. i wen ton a very nice pleasent walk and it was amazing, the beauty of certain things is very underappreciated.

--------------------
Breathe, Breathe in the Air
Don't be afraid to Care

Offlinebobbypin68
Stranger
Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: shroomandweed]
    #5308035 - 02/16/06 05:55 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry guys.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: bobbypin68]
    #5308123 - 02/16/06 06:27 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It's cool... but you'd be saving yourself time too, not just others. There are a lot of threads where people have posted some 1/8 pictures.

A tip for the search engine: When using multiple words, put a + in front of each one. +search +engine. Also, don't forget to change the default time setting to longer than 1 month depending on what you're looking for.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: What should an 1/8th look like? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5308200 - 02/16/06 06:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I had actually just gotten back from the post office when i wrote that :smile:

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,048 topic views. 2 members, 36 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.