Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePSN88
ThinkDreamer
Loc: The Arm Pit of america
1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing
    #5293211 - 02/12/06 10:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago i made a post saying that i ate about 2 grams of mushies and didnt feel anything no visuals or stuff like that. A few members said that the cause was i prolly ate to much or something like that but thats besides the point...

Now my friend and I have been dying to trip for a looong time and ive spent countless hours on this site gathering information and just making sure everything would go smoothly

I wound up picking up a 1/4 saturday morning then just relaxing the rest of the day...I didnt eat much just a small breakfast around 10am hoping that not eating would help my trip problem

When night time rolled around i was at this kids house...The house was really nice a pretty rich neigborhood.... lots of room to explore and have a good time...I knew everyone that was goin to be there so i felt like i could take the shrooms with out any poblems... My friend and i split an 1/8th around 8 and my other friends all started to drink... 15 mins into it i got the normal stomach pain and pupil dialation and was like ok this is goin good so far by 8:30 my friend had started to trip and the visuals started for him he was going pretty crazy and just enjoying himself while i sat and felt nothing.....I started to kinda get upset b/c i thought that i had wasted my money once again and that id never have the feeling of tripping

So with that in mind i pretty much said fuck it and ate the rest of the shrooms that we had left (another 1/8th) Now if i do the math correct and 1/8th and a half is right around 5 grams.....I did enough reading to know that 5 grams is a pretty heavy dose but im a strong person in mind and felt that i could handle it

I started getting the high feeling which i had read about and was stoked cause i felt it working so i put my head down and just closed my eyes and everything came to life i seen plenty of spirals and nice crazy colored and zig zaggy stuff

After i looked up the room had just competly changed....As i was the stair case slide across to the other side of the room in complete astonishment i couldnt belive that i was actually tripping and i became so happy

At the peak of my trip i competly lost all sense of time and relality it was absolutly amazing.....It was like every different room i had walked into was like a portal that warped me to another side of the world....There was one room that was like space and another that was like an ocean

All i wanted to do was explore and touch things and i just felt soo good inside and i could tell that my friend was feeling the same thing....

Going outside was an adventure all its own and it was like i was so in touch with nature and my feelings....I felt like i knew everything and i just thought of millions of things at one time and kept switching my thoughts it was completly insane

I read that lookin into the mirror was bad but i couldnt resist and had to try it out...I loved it...It was almost like there was a whole nother world inside of the glass

I was really wishing that everyone in the hosue could feel what i was feeling b/c it was just so amazing

Then there was a few girls at the house that got a little out of control and couldnt hold there liqour and started puking in the bathroom and stuff so everyone started getting mad and down and i kinda felt myself going into a bad trip buttttt thanks to the forums i had read a post where it said if u were ever starting to have a bad trip to just get up and dance well i did and everything went back to normal and i was having a jolly good old time

There are just so many things that happend in that night i cant explain

At one point i couldnt find my keys to my car and it was like me and my friend were on a mission to find them...It had felt like we tracked many many miles over mountains high and through vallys low.....after we finally found the keys it was like one of the best feelings in the world and i was callin them the holy grail.....After we got in my car we put on some infected mushroom techno and just started zoning out and just thinking about crazy things

It was honestly the best night of my life and i really just would like to thank everyone who has contributed any information to this website b/c i have learned so many great things and have recently started growing my own mushrooms......I have 8 half pint jars incubating in my closet right now and so far everythings going well they have already started to colonize and should be done in a few weeks

--------------------
Icesyn said:

I had an ultrasonic fogger connected to a sgfc. So whenever I opened the lid a huge cloud of fog poured out. Slowly cakes with fruits flourishing come into view.

I hope the birth of my 1st kid is as epic as that moment.

:awepreciation:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePSN88
ThinkDreamer
Loc: The Arm Pit of america
Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: PSN88]
    #5293225 - 02/12/06 11:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i also forgot to add that i actually had hooked up with one of the girls that were at the party that night and it was a weird feeling with the whole tounges inside each other moth part deff amazing and needs to be tried but for some reason i had no desire to continue it was really weird like all i wanted to do is just explore

ahhh i get so happy just thinking about it i cant wait till my next trip

thanks to everyone again

--------------------
Icesyn said:

I had an ultrasonic fogger connected to a sgfc. So whenever I opened the lid a huge cloud of fog poured out. Slowly cakes with fruits flourishing come into view.

I hope the birth of my 1st kid is as epic as that moment.

:awepreciation:

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: PSN88]
    #5293954 - 02/13/06 08:03 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man thats great, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, my only comment would be for next time, start low with your dose and give everything time in kick in. If you need more take it.

That report put a smile on my face, I'm about to eat some mushrooms right now. :mushroom2:

OfflineKittybob
Meow

Loc: The Middle of the Fucking...
Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: Animals]
    #5294190 - 02/13/06 09:56 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

<- is jealous =(

Very awesome trip. I like the diffrent rooms thing. and the "Mission" for your keys, I could totaly relate. hahaha

--------------------
Meow Meow Meow

Offlinechuck_lanuck
More Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: Kittybob]
    #5294886 - 02/13/06 01:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

hahaha....yeah, i have those "missions", too. one time me and a friend got lost out of our minds at a large nature center (while trippin' balls), and our mission was to get out.

--------------------
We're all mad here.

Offlinespinn07
shazbot
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: chuck_lanuck] * 1
    #5294996 - 02/13/06 02:17 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Thats awesome man, first trip is always the best.  I remember my first trip more vividly then any of my other ones, my friend was driving us around (sober) about half way into the trip and there was a rather large amount of deer on this one road and me and my friend (who were tripping) starting freaking out thinking the deer were trying to take over the town (freaked out in a laughing-good kind of way).  I just started my own grow about 2 weeks ago and am awaiting to trip again :smile:

OfflineDyeGreen
Super Stud
Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: spinn07]
    #5295059 - 02/13/06 02:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The mission thing made me laugh too... I was at a music festival once and it was an all out, call in the national guard, this is a HUGE, kinda deal mission, to find the flash light... It's so funny how a simple little task turns into a whole ordeal and it always seems like there are major steps: Alright team! First we'll look under the bed! Then we'll look in glove compartment of the car! 4 hours later.... you find the flash light :smile:

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: DyeGreen]
    #5295494 - 02/13/06 03:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Glad everything went well!  Way too go on warding off the dark thoughts with dance...that's a great technique. Welcome to the world of mushrooms!  It's great to see responsible people getting informed before they venture into the psychedelic realm. :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Offlineduggan18
Stranger
Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5295858 - 02/13/06 05:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like you had an awesome trip. now i want some fucking muggers!1

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: duggan18]
    #5295962 - 02/13/06 05:33 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah that trip report definitley put me in the mood to go eat some shrooms with a buddy and just adventure... I have yet to do that on shrooms. The dance thing seems to work well, my second trip, during the come-up, I started feeling extremely anxious and sort of bad. I turned on some music and started just dancing and running around and it just eased into an amazing trip. Mirrors are great. I staired at my nose a wooooomp it just stretched to the side of my face. See anything on yourself when you looked into the mirror?

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: 1st Trip Failed 2nd Attempt OMG 5 Grams Amazing [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5296671 - 02/13/06 07:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Treks are best, one trip we just started walking and did not stop for like 8 hours, our mission was to find out where we going lol.

Mirrors are cool, once i got lost in the reflection of my own shroomed eyes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies