Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon (the good part)
The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions.
    #5291713 - 02/12/06 02:44 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

How would you feel, or what would your response be to this.

what if i were to tell you that potentially our world is destined to ascend...ascend into a higher deminsion of vibration, into an entirely different level of consciousness.

where all is understood, and all are fully conscious, and live Of light and love.

your response?

what if i were to tell you that this is destined to happen throughout the next 6 years. and as they go by, the nature of the world, its people and our societies is to collapse and rebuild itself, with only minor cataclysms.

your response?

what if i were to tell you that throughout this transition, one by one many of us will awaken to a deep truth that builds 10 fold every year for the next 6 years, expanding each persons individual consciousness, and collective consciousness,

so that we may ascend, into a higher level of being. And that throughout this many people will awaken to why they are truely here, and awaken to the truth about the universe and its people. AND TAKE A HOLD OF THEIR LIFE, AND EXPERIENCE IT TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL WITHOUT THE BOUNDS OF THIS MONEY DRIVEN WORLD WE LIVE IN.

your response?

now, what if i were to tell you, that sometime this year, a large group of beautiful beings from all around our galaxy are going to make a massive landing here, to intitiate our switching of gears.

to take peoples minds of this world around us, and get more and more people focused on working toward a world based on love and unity, instead of MONEY, greed, and competition.

your response?

what if i were to tell you that these beings have been waiting for a long time to do this, and finally the destined time is here for mother earth and her people to ascend into a new ERA.

and that the coming of these beings of light would start a whole new awakening. That they will impliment their technologies to clean our air, water and land, and impliment free energy technologies that will help illiminate the need for people to work fulltime, and wil allow people to just sit back, take it all in, and work on themselves; rasing their own consciousness and spending time with family and friends to help shed the energy of unity and love on earth.

you would have to imagine, that if everyone just got to stop, and chill out, that there would be much less negative energy being sent out- less irritation,frustration and stress, and more calmness, and realization.

Your response?

What if all of this and much more were true, for fact...how would you feel about the rest of your life from this point on?

would you be excited to start a new life...such a different life?

would you want to become more spiritual, and start living life how its meant to be lived?- by YOUR terms, with a common understanding, and respect for what is truely right and wrong.

How would you feel if you KNEW, like saw it on CNN, knew that all of this were true?

--------------------
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees - Henry Thoreau

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

I really love butts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: ob1kinsmokey]
    #5291747 - 02/12/06 02:54 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

How did you gain this knowledge? Are you just guessing?

Or are you part of some secret society of elite members?

Without money there is no way to measure quality of product. What is your response to that? Would you rather have a good car or a piece of shit?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: psyka]
    #5291782 - 02/12/06 03:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i think hes speaking hypothetically

--------------------

Offlineilikeeggs
Stranger
    #5292617 - 02/12/06 08:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like the 2012 myan prediction.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: ilikeeggs]
    #5292891 - 02/12/06 09:41 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

to ob1kinsmokey; im waiting.
to psyka; how do u judge money without quality?

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Edited by BleaK (02/12/06 09:42 PM)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: BleaK]
    #5294296 - 02/13/06 10:48 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

thou shalt not judge

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #5294334 - 02/13/06 11:03 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Personally, I worked through a lot of predictions, Maya, Hopi, Nostradamus, Apocalypse, 2 German ones and some more...
I recognized, that not ONE has been recognized as true beforehand, only were reinterpreted to fit the events in the past.
I think I did read about 12 dates, where the world should end.
I stooped believing them.

But, I had my own vision and it said, you will see something happen in 2006, what definitively shows all of the people on the planet, that the end of times is 'near'.
I don't know what it is, perhaps something atomic, or a big catastrophe or the union of all banks...

Here in germany, we are heading fast toward doom. Pure neo-capitalizm is rising verry fast.

I don't know, but I will wait this year to pass and that will be the last year to pass. Then I sell my soul for 10 years and by me a flat. As soon as I have it, I will rent it away and go to a cheap country to live.
It has almost become impossible here to live anymore a 'normal' life.

Just my perspective on that.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5294379 - 02/13/06 11:17 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BlueCoyote said:
But, I had my own vision and it said, you will see something happen in 2006, what definitively shows all of the people on the planet, that the end of times is 'near'.
I don't know what it is, perhaps something atomic, or a big catastrophe or the union of all banks...

So what was this vision you are talking about?? Were you tripping or what?

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: Kamek]
    #5294706 - 02/13/06 01:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

...Were you tripping or what?

Almost something like that :wink: If interested, read_
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/125337
[edit: sorry, no predictions in there :wink: ]
Many considerations and visions have flown into my prediction, but I only cantell you that it depends on 'general evil' and/vs 'general good' :smile:
Visible most in the use of power and money. Disobeyant in morality and nature. The last battle..you know ? :lol:

BUT, no worry, I explictly say for my prediction: 'visible for all', so it will reveal for everyone as a fact. I don't know exactly, how humans will react to that, but almost sure with quite rising panic or something like that...you won't miss it :smile: But I can't tell, when the end really will be, I only asked for a very 'significant sign' in my vision, what will be big part of cause to the end. And I did get out the time, not the event. Aeh this revelation about 2006 I got around 1993 or something.

edit:sorry, all I did want to say was, that if this year is over, I won't follow any more predictions, not even those of my own....

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Edited by BlueCoyote (02/13/06 01:44 PM)

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5296665 - 02/13/06 07:55 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

sry it took so long for me to get in here.

psyka- you say you cannot measure quality without money. - that is your own perception of what quality is, measured by your own standards, with money. you ask if i would want a nice car or a piece of shit, well i tell you friend i would want niether.

your own truth is yours, and it applies to your own reality of which you have created- in mine i NEED no car.

what i was looking for was more of a direct Q & A on how you would feel if for some reason this was true (opening post). I never said anything about leaving "money" behind-

this is somewhat dirived from the 2012 prophecy of which many people are confused over. the fact remains toward that subject that the mayan calender does not END in 2012...it starts over a new.

just as it has "ended" many times, it simply marks the progression of energy on this world.

i might add that the mayan calender has never errored, and has marked correctly for the span of thousands of years, the turning of civilizations. - it is the only calender that exists today, and the only set of astronomical prophecies that exist today, that have not errored.

but i dont want to turn this into a debate over what is right and what is wrong, for my truth is my own and i ask for no one to ride along side me :smile:

come 2012, as well as the years leading up to 2012, the mayas believe the 'era' of the world will change, as well as the energy that draws it.

there will be no huge explosion or vaporizing on the morning of a certain date, you can guarentee that.

bluecoyote- you should trust that feeling. and stay intuned with your higherself- realize that before change comes chaos and a massive flow of new energy.

if anything should speak truth to you, let it be what is happening around you now.

all across the globe in every country things are escalating. i could rant and set links to so many things that are changing right now- most of all earth.

i tell you that if what i have come to know is true to the fullest, than something- many things will happen this year.

i choose not to go into depth with what i believe because obviously i would seem nuts. :wink:.

but i would truely enjoy a good conversation with you folks on how you feel about the questions i asked above.

i would also like to uphold respect in this thread, no matter who says what. we are not kids here, and i will abide by not disrespecting any of you or your own views.

may peace and harmony overcome.

--------------------

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

I really love butts.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5296780 - 02/13/06 08:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I don't trust CNN, but I would feel relieved.

How would I feel to all of that? Good. Hopeful.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #5296938 - 02/13/06 08:53 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'd say:

Wow, that's "incredible." :wink: Where do I subscribe for the newsletter? I'm probably not going to change my lifestyle at all, despite my enthusiasm for your preachy predictions.

but hey, if real shit starts to go down like aliens or time travellers or extra dimensional shifting or other tom-foolery as yet unimagined, I might just start watching the news again.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: recalcitrant]
    #5297040 - 02/13/06 09:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

BlueCoyote,

Your not they only one who has this feeling about 2006, in fact I see some people I know acting like they know, when consciously they don't know. I was like that before I started "waking up" spiritually.

If you want to know when this will all happen look to God, that is how I found out. Also remember that we control our destiny so visions don't always happen the way they are seen. but SOMETHING will happen that the whole world will experience. How it happens is entirely up to us.

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: Demotriton]
    #5297897 - 02/14/06 02:01 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah it would make me feel hopeful as well, i've been waiting for a big change for a while now and can't wait for something to happen. Something like this would definently be something to look forward to...

Though i am not convinced it will be the things you describe...

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#5298220 - 02/14/06 06:35 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

This logic has been smited to death here numerous times. It is complete bullshit. Its for intelligent people with lazy minds.

Let me ask you again,

Say you won a contest and the reward is either A) a nice car or B) a shitty car. What would you prefer (notice I didnt say NEED)?

If you choose A, the reason is the nice car is of better quality. I'm willing to bet the value of A is greater than the value of B and there is a reason. Limited resources, hard-work, and specialized skills - aka progression - are the reasons why money is necessary.

Who would want to clean up feces for free? You? I doubt it.

Please note the inherent laziness involved in this thinking. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to get you to rethink the world. Money is not evil unless it is in evil hands.

2012 is false. It is a product of a very active imagination that has no outlet to release its creativity. 2012 is as weak as a house made with no foundation.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5299563 - 02/14/06 03:12 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

psyka is your post an example of your outlet for your imagination? Did you use your post as an outlet for your intelligent, imaginative mind?

"This logic has been smited to death here numerous times, its completely bullshit"

First what logic do you speak of? And how can a spiritual logic be smited  and to death? Not saying theres any logic to this thread at all, I never read this thread to gain incite in anyones logic. If your looking for logic from a thread such as this one, your intelligent mind may be over intellectualizing the whole point of a thread or discussion such as this.

If your question, "say you won a contest and the reward is either A) a nice car or B) a shitty car. What would you prefer (notice I didn't say NEED)?",was an at-temp to bring some sort of logic to this thread, then I think you've attempted something that is unneeded, and non sensible to the situation, I mean, what does having to choose one thing over the other have anything to do with this, a shit cat or a good car, pick up some shit or not, rethink the world or not, evil money or not, 2012 or 2010 or 2007 or 1993 is 2012 the only false one?
Why are you trying to get people to rethink there world, what makes you think you can do that? How can 2012 or any theory or prediction on anything be weak or false?
I like you am not trying to insult, I have directed questions at you questioning your thought process, I didn't do for a reason, or have a motive behind it like trying to get you to rethink how you think.
This is what I thought and asked myself after reading your post.

The only question to this thread was, wondering what our response would be to his hypothetical questions if we where to perceive them as the truth. My response would not be to quickly question the person telling me the information to determine if it the truth or not. ESPECIALLY in a thread on the internet about a hypothetical situational question that doesn't require me to get the truth out of it or someone.

SO my response to ob1 if he were to tell me that or if I where to see it on CNN and again going by the rules of the hypothetical question posed, believed that it was real and the truth, would be "hopefully they got some killer ganja strains" :wink:

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: Springs]
    #5299860 - 02/14/06 04:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The purpose of of my scenario is to show the purpose of money. Money is an object; it is neither good or bad. The concept of money is needed.

There is no point in religious thinking; nothing productive ever comes of it - it only wastes time. We have the ability now to understand the world around us, we can explain natural phenomena, and use reasoning to explain events. Religious thinking is no longer necessary; so why use it?

"Why are you trying to get people to rethink there world, what makes you think you can do that?" Whoops! Sorry. Won't happen again I promise. I know... logic is a threat.

"and that the coming of these beings of light would start a whole new awakening. That they will impliment their technologies to clean our air, water and land, and impliment free energy technologies that will help illiminate the need for people to work fulltime, and wil allow people to just sit back, take it all in, and work on themselves; rasing their own consciousness and spending time with family and friends to help shed the energy of unity and love on earth."

^--- Religious thinking. Instead of wasting time waiting for someone else to make the world a better place, get involved with others that are doing just that. The point of my questioning and rethinking is to pull ones eyes out of the clouds to fixate them on the ground, while still enjoying the stratosphere of creative thought.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5300122 - 02/14/06 05:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with you that we can understand and explain every natural phenomenom, and the use of reason to explain events. Logic is not a threat I think its a great thing and can be used to achieve great things and understand things beyond what we do now. I by no means am threatend by anything like logic, science, religion, psychadelic visions, psychedelic meme's or other so called unexplainable phenomenom. Whats the threat? Like I said Im not insulting or like pushing some sort of agenda of what I think or why your thinking is wrong. Its just your limiting this thread, and I dont know why.

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: The current CHANGING WORLD, couple questions. [Re: Springs]
    #5300501 - 02/14/06 07:50 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

good posts, all around.

all in all psyka i respect your question and its meaning, but it seems irrelevent to me. it is your truth and i respect that, and understand you trying to back it up.

my mind will never be firm on any subject. i am guided by my higherself into the truth i have come to learn over the years.

i trust my inner most truth, for i believe it is connected to all, as yours is. I have tryed for many years to encounter that connection, to consciously agknowledge it, and be one with it. in doing so i have been led to see what so many have already awaken to.

demontrition- i like you post. on a different, deeper note i agree with you. I put the energy of my thought toward your awakening.

you would be amazed as to how many MILLIONS (not hyperbole) of people are on the same page when it comes to this. not necessarily the belief, for there is so much information, everyone is led in a different direction- but for the enegry. that subconscious, and conscious energy put out by so many.

for so many it takes 10 times as much thought to disregard what feels so natural, in reference to these changes. if you must strive harder to disbelieve than to believe, then you should turn around and re think your steps.

through what i have come to learn, the most important is to trust yourself, and to stay discerning. I will never claim anything as the ultimite truth, because regardless of faith i have sense.

i accept that if this year goes by and our beautiful angelic sisters and brothers of light dont show, then I must rethink my steps.

but for something so strong to lead you down a path that is so truthful and positive, it logically only strikes me as truth.

i no longer fight it. i understand it, and so far throughout my life there has NEVER BEEN A FEELING QUITE LIKE THE ONE YOU GET WHEN YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND LIFE.

there isnt a christian, catholic or atheist for that matter that can describe that feeling...

and that feeling is deeper that any seed of consciousness birthed into my soul,

that is my truth.

for all we know, this could be destined to happen...the awakening over the last 2 years show 10 fold over the last 20.

collectively our consciousness is raising...for all we know every one of you could rise above, or agknowledge and choose not to.

if i had read what i am typing today 5 years ago, i would have laughed and tore my ass up with insults you know what i mean.

i mean your talking to a retired hoodrat right here. my life has flip flopped, and forever i will see that as meant to be.

atleast leave room for what might be, no matter how EXTREMELY FARFETCHED it may, and i know it sounds. :smile: 

sry its so fuckin long, i cant break away from the old lady so i do big responses. hah have a good one guys.

--------------------

I really love butts.

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

#5302938 - 02/15/06 12:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"and that the coming of these beings of light would start a whole new awakening. That they will impliment their technologies to clean our air, water and land, and impliment free energy technologies that will help illiminate the need for people to work fulltime, and wil allow people to just sit back, take it all in, and work on themselves; rasing their own consciousness and spending time with family and friends to help shed the energy of unity and love on earth."

^--- Religious thinking. Instead of wasting time waiting for someone else to make the world a better place, get involved with others that are doing just that. The point of my questioning and rethinking is to pull ones eyes out of the clouds to fixate them on the ground, while still enjoying the stratosphere of creative thought.

^ i like that. and that is a good way to think.

you have only heard little from me. make no doubt that i strive to put out the positive energy i must, and i strive to lift those around me for the betterment of all.

it is my belief that that is a reason why we have not seen a massive contact in the past, when people say 'we could have used it then'.

because we are not meant to see them as our superiors, or our gods, but as our equals. they strive to express the point that we are the same, all equal. they express what we have chosen to leave.

they dont want us to rely on them, they dont want us to wait for them, they want us to take responsibility, and a stressed point is that these changes rely on us, this lifting up relys on us.

this transition is also a part of our progression as souls, and it is on each of us to evolve. - to fight through what is imposed as 'right' and except what is seen as wrong, is a big experience, and a big personal progression- and many people have been through it these last years.

im glad you said that because i can bring up a new point.

the main reason for their coming is not necessarily for us,- although it will help put us in a place where we are much more able to lift ourselves up- out of the grasp of this government, and money system, ect. - but its for the earth.

im not sure how much news you read around, but the beautiful earth is not doing so well to say the least. and we are fucking it up worse now than ever before.

the main reason for first contact is to prevent this next potential nuclear war.

the earth is the main focus here, not us, because we hold the key to our survival in our own hands, it is on us, OUR MINDS AND OUR ENERGY.

even now so many lightworkers are focused on the healing of earth- as these beings are.

if a war shall commence, or a nuclear weapon be detinated, that will be the begining of first contact-

if we can prevent all of this, and spread the energy of love, and positive outcome, then first contact will happen whenever they choose for it to.

but alot of it we can do on our own with the power of thought.

the main point though, is that they will no longer see earth abused, for it is meant to stop at this point, for the coming of the new ear.

this is my and many, many others beliefs.

if you simply search around the internet, you would be amazed as to how many people truly see this.

it is quite uplifting on its own, for something so unconnected to have such a strong contagous affect- one ive never seen before.

--------------------

I really love butts.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder