Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen
    #5285523 - 02/10/06 11:21 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well I got these killer headaches about 2 times a day... While that doens't sound as much it is because they'll last for 2 or 3 days... Sometimes I'll be headache-free for 2 days in a week... Since I'm not taking a lot of asprin and ibuprofen anymore since they stopped working I began switching to advil but I found myself taking more and more because they stopped working... Now I only take asprin once in a week so I've gotto deal with headaches about 4 days in a week... Which is a lot if you ask me...

If I do take something I usually take 4 asprins and 3 ibuprofen's and crush them up and take it...

I think I should visit a doc and get it checked out... I mean I can't find a reason why I got all these headaches... I never heard about depression causing headaches but it might be a part of it...

Any ideas on how to change this by myself or should I just go visit a doc?

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: Brakkie]
    #5285564 - 02/10/06 11:32 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brakkie said:
If I do take something I usually take 4 asprins and 3 ibuprofen's and crush them up and take it...

This sounds fairly taxing on the ol' liver. I might recommend some OC.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: it stars saddam]
    #5285609 - 02/10/06 11:53 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah that's why I only do it once a week which is still a lot I gotta admit...

OC is also on prescription over here and I don't know anyone that sells it... So a doc would be needed to get me a prescription

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #5285630 - 02/10/06 12:02 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

How much water do you drink daily? Do you smoke cannabis? I found drinking a good amount of water daily helps fend off headaches. And in the rare event I get them, I'll smoke which usually works.

If you're looking for pills that are over the counter...try aleve.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: demiu5]
    #5285637 - 02/10/06 12:07 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Heroin opium vicodin oxycontin percocet hit me up I got you man, what you want what you need.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: mikeownow]
    #5285683 - 02/10/06 12:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I drink about 1,5 liter of water, 1 can of soda, about 0,5 liter of ice tea and about 3 glasses of milk...

Should be enough...

I've quit smoking for about 3 or 4 weeks and I smoked last weekend and yesterday... but I don't smoke often anymore...

Yeah smoking takes down the headaches but it's not my cure... I don't want to fall into daily use AGAIN cause it's costing me a lot of money...

I tried just about anything OTC out there
Asprin, Ibuprofen, aleve, advil, homeopathic stuff

--------------------

Offlinee3k
Stranger

#5287862 - 02/11/06 02:46 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

for headaches i use nikotine and coffeine, works also for toothaches

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: e3k]
    #5287869 - 02/11/06 02:53 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

how do you use nicotine for toothaches?

Brakkie; do you have much stress in your life? and do you exercise ? a walk in fresh air everyday can do more wonders than many pills.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Re: Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen [Re: giz]
    #5288038 - 02/11/06 07:34 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I walk out at least 3 times a day for about half an hour with my dog... Walking through the park or woods depends on the ammount of time I got...

Stress... Hmmm yeah some from work but I don't think that's the problem cause I don't really care much for work. I lead some 16 year old kids while they are stocking the supermarket my job is basically to get them to work and orginize it which isn't too stressfull...

--------------------

Offlinee3k
Stranger

Re: nicotine against toothaches [Re: giz]
    #5470297 - 04/02/06 08:38 AM (18 years, 19 days ago)

just take a piece of rolling tobacco(should be at least halfzware) or chewing tobacco and put it on the gum near the aching tooth. helps fine for the pain, but if you have something serious with the tooth, you will have to see your doc.

for inflammations there is even a better herb Plantain (Plantago lanceolata), helped me before and after the tooth nerve extraction. application same as with tobacco above, but for this i use fresh chewed leaves.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: nicotine against toothaches [Re: e3k]
    #5470552 - 04/02/06 11:25 AM (18 years, 18 days ago)

Caffeine's a good, quick fix for headaches imo. I was never into the hardcore bullshit pharms my doctor wanted to put me on. Drinking plenty of fluids, sleeping properly and comfortably and a little bit of weed helps with migraines too.

I'm not sure if you have headaches or full out migraines, but if you feel the onset (or "aura") then drink some caffeine. If you already have a headache/migraine, take a SMALL puff of clean weed. No roaches or bottem bag. I'm talking about buds, lots of crystal and slow hits. A few hits will create enough vasodialation to immediately relieve the tension. This has worked well for many years and at times, I only smoked marijuana for headaches. No recreational smoking. Works wonders. Headaches are fucking miserable so good luck! See a doctor if you need to, but watch out for those meds. I've always been too scared to take them.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds