Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUncleTank
Hitting Headies

First Trip, Very Rewarding
    #5283645 - 02/09/06 09:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It has been a couple of months since this trip and finally I have a chance to sit down and write it out.

This was the first time I took shrooms and suffice to say it was one hell of a time. The day began with a friend and I each scoring an eighth of very good dried shrooms. We began the dose soon after the purchase and I then drove to my friend?s house so he could shower for the party I was hosting later that night.

While my friend was in the shower I sat at his computer listening to some music and surfing the internet. I had dosed about 2 grams at this point and began to feel some body effects. I began to feel a buzzing body high and noticed that the screen to his laptop began to look brighter than usual. My friend came back into the room and I could tell that he was feeling the effects of the shrooms much more than I was. He laid down on the bed and told me that he needed his contact lenses, but they were downstairs and I needed to get them for him. I was apprehensive about doing this because his Dad was downstairs, but I have known him for a long time and feel comfortable around him when I?m high so I figured shrooms wouldn?t be that different. I got up from the chair and immediately noticed that my balance was a little off. Slowly making my way down the stairs I went into the dining room and searched for the box of his contact lenses. His mom had put them at the bottom of a bag which was among some Christmas presents so it took me what seemed like hours to find them, but in reality was only about 5 minutes. I made my way back upstairs, contacts in hand and gave them to my friend who was still lying on his bed. While he was getting dressed his Dad came upstairs to talk to us about later that night (his Dad knew I was having people over). I remember concentrating very hard on my words before saying them while trying not to sound too convoluted.

After we finally got ourselves together we made our way downstairs and out to my car. The moment that I hit fresh air I noticed how bright the sky was and how cool and crisp the air felt as I breathed it in. On the way back home I dosed the last 1.5 grams and we decided to go on one of our favorite blaze cruise routes. Throughout the cruise I noticed how bright car headlights were (it was a little before dusk) and how beautiful the sunset looked through the bare trees. After about 20 minutes I realized that I was starting to feel the shrooms very heavily so we decided it was time to head to my house.

We made our way in to the family room and put in the Specimens of Beauty DVD from the Phish album Undermind. My focus immediately shifted from the movie to the two windows that were on either side of the television. The shades were down and the design was very active and kept my interest for quite some time. The movie is only 25 minutes long so when it ended quickly my trance was broken and I was brought back into the room. My friend and I haven?t spoken to one another for at least an hour at this point and he was heavily into his trip. At the time the only logical thing to us was to play the movie over again which I did and I went back into a daze. My focused shifted from the movie, to the curtains, to the pictures on the wall; all of which were very interesting to watch. After the second time through the movie I hit the peak of my trip. The movie was playing for the third time through and I instantly felt an overwhelming feeling of being cold and alone (I didn?t even remember my friend was sitting right next to me on the couch). At this point I got up, remembered my friend was there and went into the other room to get a blanket. The moment I sat back down with the blanket over my legs I felt immediately better. The warmth of the blanket translated to my thoughts and I began to think about the positive parts of my life. I thought about my family and my friends and how blessed I really am. Wrapping myself up tighter in the blanket I felt very at ease, as if I was just tucked in to go to sleep. The blanket began to represent the presence that my family and friends have in my life and how they cover me and keep me warm.

After what seemed like hours I opened my eyes and noticed that the movie was at the title menu, not playing. The peak of my trip was over, but I was still tripping very strongly. I looked over at my friend and noticed that he was gone. Getting up, I began to wander around the house looking for him and noticed some very interesting visuals. My bathroom floor is black and white checkered tile which looks like a soccer ball that has been pressed flat. The combination of the white and black made the floor look like one of those Magic Eye designs and it was very fun trying to find the hidden design (of course there isn?t one). Making my way upstairs I found my friend walking down my upstairs hallway looking at the Oriental rug which runs the length of it. I noticed the carpet as well and the animals and designs came to life. The first words we spoke to each other after several hours of silence was when my friend said, ?Your house is trippy.? I laughed to myself and couldn?t agree more. We then split up and I spent about an hour walking around my house looking at paintings and different kinds of furniture.

As I stated before I had planned on having a party later that night so my friend and I decided to smoke some bud in my room to relax ourselves before the party. I was still tripping pretty good and had a hard time rolling the joint. After blazing I felt very relaxed and we returned downstairs to wait for the rest of our friends to arrive. The party went off without a hitch, but I didn?t drink very much as I was still feeling some mild effects from the shrooms.

Overall, I had a very good first trip although it was much more than I thought it would be. I went in expecting cool visuals (which I did get) and came out with a better understanding of the role that friends and family play in my life.

Keep on shroomin! :smile:

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1840.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: First Trip, Very Rewarding [Re: UncleTank]
    #5287893 - 02/11/06 03:50 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

UncleTank said:
Keep on shroomin! :smile:

The same

OfflineKittybob
Meow

Loc: The Middle of the Fucking...
Re: First Trip, Very Rewarding [Re: Lakefingers]
    #5288506 - 02/11/06 12:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

haha, reminds me of my first trip.

--------------------
Meow Meow Meow

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order