Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well.
    #5283221 - 02/09/06 07:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hey listen,

About 18n months are so ago I started working in a restaurant. There was this incredibly gorgeous woman I worked with. She was perfect in all respects.

Problem was she was fresh moved from Boston to the area, she and her boyfriend. I told myself I wasn't going to let her get to me, but she did. Despite all the barriers erected, despite all the energy I devoted into keeping her at arms length she got to me. it was nothing at first, hell I didn't even rea;ly talk to her too much. All the other idiots were falling all over themselves trying to get to her. I hung back, was polite but a little aloof. This is how my life got fucked up

One day I was doing my thing, I was making tea or something and she walks by, to deliver some food to some patrons. As she strolls by she turns to me in the doorway and asks me if she looks horrible. I was a little taken aback, "horrible", I say, 'you look absolutely wonderful" was my immediate reply. How can she thinks she looks horrible, I was in a mild state of shock.
She turns and exits, but not before gracing me with the most sublime smile I have ever seen. Cool, I went back to doing mine thing.

The weeks pass, and we get to know each other. usually it was just me and her in the mornings> The business wasn't so good so we had lots of idle time. We spent it talking, and sometimes we spent it silently. It was nice. Then she gave me a ride home one day. She had her hair undone, her work shirt unbuttoned, and we was casual. I couldn't let her in the apartment, I won't specify why. don't even know if she would have come in, but oh well.
On the ride I intimated some of my life to her, things I would never utter in the work place. Good things and bad things, she did too. I never heard her say anything bout her boyfriend, well except once, when I tried to peak her interest in joining my little circle of friends. I explained to my peer group. We tend towards a rather eccentric lot, as most of you do too. She was like my boyfriend would like that. That was the only time she mentioned him.

Anywayz...

I remember the day I think I finally captured this broad. I was fooling around in the kitchen, we were rapping and she called me stupid, cause one of the many cases in my life was like a couple of days away. I was like damn, shut yo mouth. I don't want people knowing about that stuff. The look she gave me was surprised and caught between ire and pleasure. From then on out, you know, flirting, mostly verbal, can't be too touchy feely at work. She was always accusing me of thinking about half dressed or naked women. i was always telling her about the places I would rather be, with this beautiful breezy I know. I think she got the hint. Eventually she started putting her hands on me, fixin my tie, rest her hand on me as she glided by, shit like that.

We never really got to hang out aside from work.

I was afraid to let it get out of control. There were a lot of factors. I knew it would be wrong to have sex with her. Not because of her boyfriend, but because I was waiting on some tests to come back. you know what I am saying. They all came back negative, but this took sometime and was a little stressful. I think she might have been pregnant, it didn't matter, she had captured my affections. I was reluctant to make it official because of this also, as well I mean what would have happened if we had a hooked up. One of them two was going back to Boston. I couldn't let her move in with me. last time I did that I started hating the bitch. There were just a lot of factors preventing me from pursuing it to the fullest.

She had found another job, a good one. Her time around me was growing short. She stopped working as much. The last day she did come to work, she asked me if I would chill with her all night. She was speaking of the restaurant, but I think she meant it as a double entendre. I replied in kind, I told her, "there is nothing I would rater do more in the whole world.".

She looked at me and said, "I don't blame you." I think she might have miss spoke, so powerful is my machismo. J/K

I looked at her, then charged on away saying, "what does that mean?"

I avoided her all the rest of the night. I was at a loss as to ow to deal with this.

So now, a year later and I still can't shake her from my mind. I lay awake at night, tossing, turning, wondering just how bad I fucked up. I need some closure on this, did I make the biggest mistake of my life, or was I right in keeping it non sexual.

I've been thinking about sending her letter via the net to explain some of these things to her. I am not looking for a revival, just some closure. My mind is fraught with indecision. Is this a good idea? Should I let sleeping dogs lay? I am so twisted over this thing. Its killing me. I have to drink about a ton just to fall asleep. What do you think about my idea. Please give good ol nakor some much needed opinions. Please?

sorry this post is so long.

--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5283277 - 02/09/06 08:13 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

don't be the other guy...because it sucks on the other end

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: goobler]
    #5283312 - 02/09/06 08:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

sounds to me like you need to get laid... just kidding

maybe you should write to her or try to get her number some how...maybe she broke up with him....

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: goobler]
    #5283325 - 02/09/06 08:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

goobler said:
don't be the other guy...because it sucks on the other end

Iknow this for fact.

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Offlinehorha
trout
Male User Gallery

Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: KaptKid]
    #5283692 - 02/09/06 09:38 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

if she broke up with him then i think you should be open and honest with her and hope for the same back. it sound i like you like her and you dont want to live in regret. so be your self and tell her whats up. and if she has a man i would tell her how you feel in a very respectfull way and and if she doesnt fell the same way then suck it up. and never sleep with a girl with a man. its bad character and you dont whant a girl like that anyhow. good luck

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #5283996 - 02/09/06 10:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

She was perfect in all respects.

That's your first problem right there.  You have put her on a pedestal that she could never live up to.  What you have done is created a goddess in this fantasy of yours.  Not good.  Been there done that, you're not alone in that regard.  :smile:

The two posters are right, don't be the other guy, it's not cool and never works out. 

Do what you will, we can say all the right things for you to do, give you all the advice you'll ever need, but deep down, you know what you're going to do, so stop posting and just go do it.  :smile:  Say what you need to say to her and rid your mind of her if that's what it takes.

Lesson learned, she is human, when she takes a shit, it stinks, just the same as everyone else's.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5284049 - 02/09/06 11:06 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

well first of all have you been keeping in contact with her within this year? if so then i don't think a letter getting a couple of things off your chest is so bad. if you haven't spoken to her in a year then i'd suggest a friendly e-mail. see whats up with her and go from there.

be genuine and honest but not overwhelming.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #5284244 - 02/10/06 12:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It sounds to me like most of this (relationship possibility) is all in your mind. She may have been a bit flirty with you, even a bit open with her personal life, but I don't think she ever had in her mind what you did in yours.

If you want to clear it all up, go see her and be flat out honest and tell her how you feel. You'll either get your closure, or you'll get laid.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5284275 - 02/10/06 12:17 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nakors_junk_bag said:
The last day she did come to work, she asked me if I would chill with her all night. She was speaking of the restaurant, but I think she meant it as a double entendre. I replied in kind, I told her, "there is nothing I would rater do more in the whole world.".

She looked at me and said, "I don't blame you." I think she might have miss spoke, so powerful is my machismo. J/K

-----

Its killing me. I have to drink about a ton just to fall asleep.

i didnt get what she said n all, what she mean with i dont blame you and all that. what did she say when you asked what it meant? maybe im just slow (ive been slow all week....lol)

also, i agree with what tripmeister said, its one of those situations that allows you imagination to take control due to no definiate end. its was like a crossroad with many possiblities, and you can only imagine the outcome/experience had you taken a different route.
but if you have to drink to fall asleep at night after so much time, then you defniately need to do something. email her jsut sayin hi and see how she responds, or be very direct and tell her how you feel.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: A question for the ladies, need some advice. gentleman, feel free to chime in as well. [Re: eligal]
    #5286022 - 02/10/06 01:57 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Naw, I mean that is part of the reason I need to speak with her. To see if it was all in my imagination. I mean I have fairly good lady skillz. I think there was definitely something there. I just ain't sure exactly what. Thats part of what is driving me nuts. I mean when she stated, "I don't blame you.", was that her saying its gravy, come on over to me wholly. Did she just misspeak?

She never got a chance to answer me when I asked what that meant. I kind of darted off a little perturbed. I have some real issues with saying women sometimes. Afraid to get to close, say goodbye. That kind of shit. She did tell me though she wanted my number cause she wanted to stay in contact. I couldn't give her once cause I was in the process of changing cell services. We exchanged emails and kept up like that.

I know something was there. A woman doesn't tell you how cool and funny and original and all that shit constantly, with more than generous amounts of physical contact if there isn't something there. I mean everyday she would fix my ties and stare as hard as she could into my eyes. Constant touches. She even told me once I was her hero and she worshiped me. She said that to the girl she was training, I was there next to them. I felt so good. That girl(trainee) was from then on cool as hell with me.

See the dilemma, was it all made up? Probably not, but I have been wrong in the past. If it was why would she reassure me it was cool I desired her?

The real thing i need to know is if it would be creepy after all these months of know communication to send her a message like this. Its been 9 months since our last correspondence?

It would be cool as hell if she broke up with ol boy.

i would never be the other guy, its sinful as hell. If I would allow myslef to then the issue with her not having a place to live would have been noon existant. I will not share a girl like her with another man, fuck that.

No, I didn't have her on a pesdestal, you don't know the things we talked about. She had some issues.

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (02/10/06 02:01 PM)

Offlinemrsautoman
Don't DriveAngry
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South
    #5286293 - 02/10/06 03:07 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I don't see how it can hurt sending her a letter to ask how things are going. One way or the other you need closer on this issue.

But for the love of god, play it cool. She probably hears flattering shit from guys all the time. She may misconstrue your level of sincerity.

Also, take this for what it's worth considering that I don't know either of you... watch out for basing a relationship on mutual baggage. Sometimes when the bond you make is over your past problems, it can be so much to deal with you can ignore the lack of underlying connection. Does she like *you*, or does she just need someone to talk to?

Good luck bruthah.

--------------------

~I was born of a voice untimely,
the so-called echo of a man's ordure~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale