Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

The Rue connection
    #5280904 - 02/09/06 08:18 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ok this will sound crazy :crazy2: but im wondering if any one else has this shit happend him. it all started after the frist time i tried rue it wasnt even huasca, I it smoked it with a of couple friends, rue combined with herb and wormwood. this goes same with other times iv had it, with huasca too. so any who, i have been getting psychic effects i.e. i get the effects of drugs my friends do reguardless if im their or even know and theres the whole deal where if i go to pick up phone while dialing i get called by the person or vice versa. well back to the drug effects, one day i wake up i and have all the negivite side effects of dramamine i havnt had it in a year later that day i pick up my friend from school and he is like "i took a pill and i didnt was it was i feel sick" and i said  "know what it was and instantly i said dramamine" and hes like "i dunno" later that day he calls the kid and bam!!! dramamine he have been close friends and parents are friends. example 2 i met a kid who had done shrooms and rue before one day i was meditating to get fucked up by meditation which i can do i can feel really good and high from it well i was getting pissed it wasnt working later that day i saw the kid and he was telling me how all the sudden he started to feel good and fucked up, he wasnt on drugs we were in hospital. well im sick of telling these stories, but now this shit happens alot more often. any one else have this happen and be serious i know they called harmaline telepath something but i thought that was just cause it induced visions but then again they say the shamans could communitcate with each other long distanct with it so help? sorry i wrote this when i was super tried

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (02/09/06 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: The Rue connection [Re: thedudenj]
    #5281589 - 02/09/06 12:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
ok this will sound crazy :crazy2: but im wondering if any one else has this shit happend himSTOP it all started after the frist time i tried rueSTOP it wasnt even huascaSTOP smoked wiht a couple friends combined with herb and this goes same with other times of it now with huascaSTOP so any who, i have been getting psychic effects i.e. i effect the effects of drugs that they do reguardless if im their or even know and theres the whole deal where if i go to pick up phone while dialing i get called by person or vice versa well back to the drug effect one day i wake up i and have all the negivite side effects of dramamine i havnt had it in a year later that day i pick up my friend from school and he is like "i took a pill and i didnt was it was i feel sick" and i said  "know what it was and instantly i said dramamine" and hes like "i dunno" later that day he calls the kid and bam!!! dramamine he have been close friends and parents are friends. example 2 i met a kid who had done shrooms and rue before one day i was meditating to get fucked up by meditation which i can do i can feel really good and high from it well i was getting pissed it wasnt working later that day i saw the kid and he was telling me how all the sudden he started to feel good and fucked put he wasnt on drugs we were in hospital neither was i. welll im sick of telling these stories cause now this shit happens alot more often. any one else have this happen and be serious i know they called harmaline telepath something but i thought that was just cause it induced visions but then again they say the shamans could communitcate with each other long distanct with it so help?

I give up. I started to add the STOP's just for my own benefit but soon I was lost in the fact that I couldn't understand any of what this says.

The best I can make out of it is that you think you can feel the effects of your friends' drug use.

thedudenj,
Seriously try to make your post more clear and you may get some responses. As it stand right now, I doubt many people can understand what you are trying to say and will simply skip your posts, reguarding them as undecipherable jargon.

Peace

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom