Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDmonikal
Bareback up inthis neden
Male User Gallery

Theory of creation through evolution
    #5273161 - 02/07/06 12:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

(this may be a very long post, this is the first part)

I've posted something similar in physics before but It isn't really science, rather I think it is spiritual. Basically back in teh day (infinity ago) there was an entity that was both matter and pure thought. It was lonely and used it's supra mass as the basis for the first universe (how many times this has happened I do not know). Since this entity was the essence of life and love it greatly desired something to love as all there was was empty space. So this entity took greatly from itself and used it's own mass to create the universe, leaving nothing but it's spirtitual essence. As the plan was to create children, the entity took much of it's spirit and manifested it as love (life). This love (the essence of life) it spread throughout the universe. This entity loved it's creation more then itself and used what power it had left to help life form and evolve. Eventually life advanced far enough that it was able to create a true child, a sentient living being like itself, as well as many spirits to guide and help it's children. MAN it's creation it so loved that it did not wish to give the understanding of evil and good knowing it would only hurt and confuse it's creation as it did not have the inner spirit necessary to truly make the distinction between good and evil. Now some of the spirits the entity had created, believed that man should understand evil and it was RIGHT that man should have the choice and they sought to and convinced man to TAKE that choice. The entity saw this and was wroth with the spirits and cast them out of the spiritual world to do what they will upon the earth. Some of these spirits became truly wicked and mated with men, trying to create something in THEIR image, others were neutral or even slightly on the side of good (earth spirits). After a time this entity was saddened with it's creation and knew it could never be as it was. The entity decided to destroy man and all it had created as it had been perverted from what it loved. Then it noticed that some of man was GOOD, not all was evil and this gladdened the entity and it saved those good men and destroyed the rest.

More to come

--------------------
Give your money or your life
Take 'em both for all I care
Dump your bullets right here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDmonikal
Bareback up inthis neden
Male User Gallery

Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: Dmonikal]
    #5273415 - 02/07/06 01:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Now from the side of science:
For there to be a bang you need something to explode (an explosion of nothing is nothing) So I theorize that there must have been a super dense Fused mass of something beyond electrons protons and neutrons (all of the above but also none of the above). Something like a uber black hole. Eventually this mass exceeded the mass necessary to create a negative fusion reaction (exactly the opposite of fusion), and detonated. The larger masses absorbed the smaller ones becoming stars, planets, asteroids etc. As the larger and older stars collapse they become super masses as above. When enough stars die, their gravity sucks in everything around them creating super masses. These super masses are called
black holes (merely a mass of matter too dense to allow the escape of any energy or matter). A black hole not quite large enough to prevent matter from escaping is a quasar/pulsar (acting in almost exactly the opposite of black holes. Their mass is dense enough that an almost negative fusion reaction occurs, but the mass is not great enough to hold it in so it creates huge bursts of radiation.
If the mass is not dense enough, the star cannot hold in it's energy anymore and the lighter matter detonates outwards (super nova)
and what is left is it's super dense core which either becomes a pulsar, quasar or a super mass (black hole). Eventually as the universe runs out of steam, the denser masses will not be able to
resist the gravity of each other and will become denser and denser
until the weight of these masses exceeds the outward momentum
of matter and a cosmical collapse will occur, going faster and faster inwards until the speed exceeds time and space, and the force of this is simply to great to be absorbed or contained by gravity itself.
Thus the negative fusion becomes positive fission and it detonates.
Over and over infinitum.

--------------------

Offlinerfus80
Stranger
    #5275928 - 02/08/06 12:19 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Sound comes out of nothing. I think of the big bang in that way. Things are very simple unless they are explained in words. I can tie my head in knots trying to explain how the psychophysical organism works, or I can open and close my hand. Which is easier?

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #5275996 - 02/08/06 12:44 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I think of life at it's basic form as cuthroat and selfish. Any bacterial species would take over the world and consume everything if it had the ability. All I am saying is that I think for love to exist, it must come from animals that have at least have a neocortex part of their brain.

I'm definitely not shooting you down. We're both just sharing our thoughts. I don't think of good and evil as absolute truths. Do you really? Take abortion. I say it's good and kind and benevolent- keeps population under control, prevents children being raised under conditions that are no good, etc. Many say it's evil because there was human life growing and it gets ended. I don't have any reason to think there might be good and evil as absolute truths, on a actual spiritual level, or anything like that.

--------------------
Namaste

Edited by RedNukleus (02/08/06 12:50 AM)

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: rfus80]
    #5276009 - 02/08/06 12:49 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

But it's so interesting to learn how your hand works! thoughts are electrical and chemical and they rush all aorund through different parts, getting translated back and forth and zooming along, until they get to the last nerves, and all get translated into chemicals one last time, opening holes in the cells of the muscles for charged particles to move in and out, driving tiny cell machinery to create chemical signals that get multiplied and end up contracting muscles. And muscles are so interesting too! it's like these little tiny tug of war games go on and pull all the fibers tighter so the tissue shortens and the body moves. It's so cool. Use words!

--------------------
Namaste

Offlinerfus80
Stranger
Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5276037 - 02/08/06 12:59 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You're exactly right, I'm not trying to shoot words down. How could I? I use them. I'm just trying to say it gets to the point where words cannot explain everything. It's just too complicated. :smile:

Edited by rfus80 (02/08/06 01:02 AM)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: rfus80]
    #5278160 - 02/08/06 03:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

evolution is a fact(the mechanism driving it is not) if you believe in God, and accepct that evolution is a fact then there is only one answer that God must be using it. Evolution could be equated with God's hand, shaping and honing life. DNA is a code after all, if one knew it well enough then it would be possible to create life. If man is this close to this accomplishment, and you believe in God, then one obviously must make the assumption that this is God's device. That with DNA he made everything on earth, the plants animals fish and birds. All have DNA in common, adn it is the unifying base of all life on earth.

All this is fact, and for one to believe in God truly we must not ignore what is placed under our noses. Surely God used the DNA code to build life, and surely it has changed on its own since its creation, adapting to the world around it. These are not contradictions as most hard headed people will tell you from both sides, "GOd is not evolution" from the ignorant sheep, and "Evolution has nothing to do with God" from teh scientists who hate what they cant prove or observe.

Science and Religion seem to think that they are opposites, which I find amazing. Both are searching for the nature of things, but both are afraid to find the common ground. Science is blind to God and denies His very existance, while Religion ignores vast amounts of proven facts simply to prevent the changing of any of their beliefs. Both are stubborn and foolish concerning the other, and both are ruthless in holding these beliefs. IF a christian says he believes in evolution he's persecuted by teh church, the same as a scientist who believes in God will be denounced by his community. Neither is right with out the other, but neither side can see past its own ways.

"Religion without Science is blind, Science withough Religion is LAME!"
Albert Einstien.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: blaze2]
    #5278436 - 02/08/06 05:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Your avatar is too much for me RedNukleus.

InvisibleDmonikal
Bareback up inthis neden
Male User Gallery

Re: Theory of creation through evolution [Re: TheCow]
    #5278505 - 02/08/06 05:32 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

RedNukleus that Icon is totally wicked

"I think of life at it's basic form as cuthroat and selfish. Any bacterial species would take over the world and consume everything if it had the ability. All I am saying is that I think for love to exist, it must come from animals that have at least have a neocortex part of their brain."

Actually what I was trying to say is god is evolution. Bacteria has no love but the hand guiding it's creation did. In fact quite the opposite of your post. None of those animals have love. They were made WITH love but do not possess love (well to my theory anyway).

"I'm definitely not shooting you down. We're both just sharing our thoughts. I don't think of good and evil as absolute truths. Do you really? Take abortion. I say it's good and kind and benevolent- keeps population under control, prevents children being raised under conditions that are no good, etc. Many say it's evil because there was human life growing and it gets ended. I don't have any reason to think there might be good and evil as absolute truths, on a actual spiritual level, or anything like that."

I don't mind at all if you disagree that is very healthy. This is a "theory" not the REAL answer and I greatly appreciate criticism
I believe in no absolutes, that god understands these problems and does not blame man for it. Good and Evil are not black and white and if we were created god must not hold these things against us or he would have destroyed us. God let's us decide for ourselves what we do in life and does not hold us responsible for the honest mistakes we make in trying to understand him. Abortion in and of itself is not inherently evil, just a choice. God will not sit back and judge us as we would judge ourselves. Our minds are finite and do not know the real answers hence it would be rather strange for god to punish us for our narrow minds, since he is the one who made them in the first place :laugh:

Blaze2 that is exactly the theory that I am trying to express. Science and religion do NOT have to be on opposite sides. The written rules of what is right and wrong are simply guides to how god would like us to live. You are not going to burn in hell for eternity just because you like to jerk off :p In actuality I am trying to satisfy religion with science so we can get rid of all these endless religious wars and pain, due to some jackass KNOWING he has the right answer and killing everyone who disagrees. This will be going into a book which I haven't named yet and am still researching. I am hoping for something that will let us all keep our personal beliefs and stop starting fucking wars over them over and over infinitum.

The first post I made is actually what I think god may have ACTUALLY done during the book of Genesis and the poor guy writing
it couldn't really understand what he was seeing and tried to describe it as best he could in the only manner he could.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag