Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesadinorcal
interstellavoyager
 User Gallery
spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area)
    #5260882 - 02/03/06 09:35 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hi all, I've been lurking for some months now, absorbing all the information I can from this incredibly lively and supportive community. I live in the Bay Area, so unfortunately I can't order spores from anywhere legitimately. I decided that what I'd do is have some spores delivered to a friends place in another state, which he then mailed to me, two syringes (Ecuador and Golden Teachers).

I was so excited when they arrived untouched, and I'll be forever grateful to my friend who agreed to mail them to me. The Ecuador syringe was full of nice black clumps, but the Golden Teacher one seemed completely clear. I assumed that this was because the spores were there but just couldn't be seen by the naked eye.

I've made two grow attempts: first, I did six PF-style jars with the Ecuador that colonized beautifully, but tragically dried up in an over aerated terrarium. My second attempt went better, but getting the lighting right took a bit and stunted my first flush to a sad little 30g wet :tongue:. I wasn't too worried because I had the second syringe of Golden Teachers ready to go, but I'm sad to say that the syringe seems not to have contained any spores. 12 jars inoculated with it have shown no growth signs whatsoever in over a week, while two others I inoculated with the last of the Ecuador are almost completely colonized (that strain goes fast!).

My last hope for continuing my explorations is to get a print from something that grows from these last two cakes. I've also tried crumbling two of the cakes from the first flush and casing them 60/40, but I have no idea if post-flush cakes can even be cased like this  :confused:.

Anyway, I guess I have several questions for the great and benevolent minds of the shroomery:

• What's the safest way to get a print off of my last two cakes?
  • -Cant talk about these last two, sorry.-

A thousand thanks for all the info I've already gotten from this wonderful place, and in advance for any replies. Also, I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I looked around a bit and it seemed like the this was the best fit. Feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate :smile:

P.S. Here's a Pic of my mini-flush from attempt two, since I know pics are always appreciated :smile:

-Sad in Norcal

Edited by coda (02/03/06 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: sadinorcal]
    #5260914 - 02/03/06 09:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hello and Welcome

Nice work there.........but drop the kali thing that wont discussed here...

But everything else is good to go :thumbup:

Enjoy your time here :grin:

Check this out for your  PRINTS

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlinesadinorcal
interstellavoyager
 User Gallery
Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5260937 - 02/03/06 09:48 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

thanks, I've been reading all I can about prints, but for some reason I hadn't found that FAQ page. I guess I'm still learning what's kosher around here, I'm sorry for mentioning something I shouldn't... should I go back and edit out info about location? I guess my best bet is to try to get that print...

OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
    #5260962 - 02/03/06 09:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

that's cool...no biggie

Yes once you get the printing thing down you'll be able to self sustaining :grin:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlinereignman
Stranger

Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5260987 - 02/03/06 09:59 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i want to make LC when my spores get here

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: reignman]
    #5261136 - 02/03/06 11:00 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

when I lived in the desert we used cool mist humidifers and ice cubes and would get the foam coolers and set that on top of a nother cooler filled with ice. this could make about a 75F fruiting chamber during the daytime. even with ac are trailer still was about 90F all day long.

by the way you might want to look in to sporelab they are based out of canada they dont care about sending spores to the the banned usa states.

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinemky
MadMan
 User Gallery
Loc: If you know tell me
Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: reignman]
    #5261148 - 02/03/06 11:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
http://www.coopamerica.org/

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: spore options for those in the wrong place? (bay area) [Re: mky]
    #5261241 - 02/03/06 11:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Im sorry sad in norcal, we cant discuss on how to obtain prints in states where they are illegal. You did have one valid question so i can leave the post open, it already sounds like you know how to obtain spores anyways.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinesadinorcal
interstellavoyager
 User Gallery
    #5262015 - 02/04/06 09:28 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks again for all the info, and sorry for the booboo in my first post, always pays to read all the rules carefully! I'll let you know how my printing attempt goes!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag