Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged
    #5258708 - 02/03/06 10:28 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Last night, I met up with this girl who's engaged... we've hung out before, and at most hugged each other. I've been friends with her for 3 or 4 years now. But not really good friends or anything, just kinda casual friends. But there were a few times we'd gone to clubs and she kinda got freaky on me. I always-always-always brushed her off, because hey I'm not going there, and we're just friends. But I always thought it was irie that she would grind on me, or just be kinda friendly to me... and that she was engaged. It never made sense.

We have somewhat of a history. I used to like her years ago, and she liked me. But then,I just wasn't the same person. I was more confused and insecure then, and I guess not interested in being more than friends. I still had thoughts about it over the years, but very sparingly. I actually ended up introducing her to one of my friends, and after they eventually broke up, she got back together with her ex boyfriend from high school... the whole high school sweetheart relationship. Except this kind of relationship was get abused, breakup, and then get back together and get engaged! Woohoo sign me up for this plan!

So it doesn't take the sharpest tool in the shed to question her engagement. In fact, a couple of my friends have questioned it, along with me.  And your eyebrow can't help peaking, when you see her freaking with guys on the dance floor... the kind of freaking that says "I'm sexy baby, dance with me", instead of, "Hey I'm engaged so look-don't-touch".

One time we hung out I noticed she wasn't even wearing her ring. I asked her about it and she made up some excuse. In fact I think the reason she's marrying this guy is because, in her own words "there has been no one else better to come along" ... ughh...thats a horrible reason to get engaged. I would never marry a person unless I wanted to, and never have my reasons for marriage being "cuz I couldn't find anyone else."

We got drunk last night. It was a lot of fun. We hung out at the club and were dancing, but nothing more than usual. Then I kinda did my own thing as she met up with her girlfriends and I met up with my friend. I kinda talked to a few other girls... but then later met up again with her and her chick friends and we danced on the dancefloor. I started dancing with her other friend a bit, and that was cool. But then the real show started. It was like someone decided to film a movie about me and my engaged friend, cuz it was just US the rest of the night.

She started grinding against me... and we were dancing...and all of a sudden this switch went off in my brain.  All of a sudden all I wanted was her. I wanted her body against mine.  It was like my entire civilized persona evaporated and I was left with the animal in me. Animal sees girl, animals wants girl... tunnel vision.  I've never had this happen before... maybe becuase I'm good at controlling my inner self. But this time for some reason I just let myself flow with it. Part of it was the alcohol maybe, but I think there was definitely more to it than just that. It was almost like we both just let out our desires for each other, desires that were deep, and constrained, and held back. It felt good to just let it come out ...dAMMMMMMNNNNN it was crazy.  But this was just all psychological at this point... nothing said. She started grinding even more on me... I couldn't resist her anymore. We danced, and she grabbed my hands and put them all over her body. I returned and grabbed her hard, showing her how I was feeling. It was like, we both knew.  WHOA it was so hot. You have to envision this club too... dark, thumping deep beats just resonating..everyone was just lost in the beat...

The night came to a close, and we ended up driving home together, because we drove there together...and she stopped at my place before continuing to her house, because she wanted to sober up a bit.

We listened to a bit of music, and then layed on my bed. I wasn't even thinking about anything other than just hanging with her. After talking a bit, I started just looking at her. The way her body melted into my down comforter. She looked so good, I just wanted to be completely on her... me and her, just naked... being animalistic, not giving a damn. Haha, those were some of my thoughts going through my head. I just got so turned on to her. And... we started flirting. Then I gave her a massage. This girl is too hot. My body was pulsating at this point. 

As we were laying there, every song in my random Winamp mp3 player went along almost perfectly with what we were doing. It was absolutely fucking crazy. After every song, I kept thinking...I really hope it doesn't go to some lame dumb song because I don't want to have to get up. But that never happened, everything was perfect.  I turned the lights off to chill. As she layed on my bed, it was like I had one voice saying " Man just chill, think about everything else. Think about her boyfriend, think about your inebriation, think about hers, think about how things are going to be the next day..."... but the other voice was saying "Dude this is a once in a lifetime thing, it feels so right, just kissing her wouldn't do much harm, I want her so bad! ..."

Finally I had to do something... seeing her body writhing in my sheets was too much. I asked her, "Can I do something to you thats really bad, and you can just hate me for it afterwards?" She answered in a low voice, "What...?" I kissed her on her cheek.  Naturally it only got hotter. I asked her again the same question, and she's like what? So I turned her over, so her body was facing up, straddled her, and let my body fall on hers giving her a slow deep kiss on the lips. OMG. I've never felt so naughty...even when I was a child, I never felt this naughty... it was like I was eating the forbidden fruit. She totally was into everything, and at no points did I feel she wanted to leave, or anything.  We didn't have sex... or anything like that. But I kissed her more that night, caressed her body, and just layed there with her.

It was crazy. I had always wanted to do that. But I feel like even if you take out the physical part, there was something else there. We talked about her life, and where she was going. About how no one understands her...how she doesn't trust the person she is engaged too. Just about life...

We hugged some...and when she finally left, we hugged again.

I don't know what to make of this situation. I never thought I would do this... I'm not going to say it was the alcohol, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. In fact, I'm perfectly content with everything... 

I wanted to do it. And she wanted it. And it was great. And... I could be happy never talking to her again if she wants that, or to keep talking.  But I have this weird feeling, like,  did I just eat the forbidden fruit, and now God's going to show me his wrath?  In other words, whats going to happen with this?

I have a feeling that its going to just be our little secret. Remembered as a semi-drunk hookup that was 3 years overdue. It was almost like our friendship became friends-with-benefits...but for just that time. I feel like it was a positive experience... I really showed her and told her she needed to be herself, find herself, love herself...and do what she felt right in life. In a way I loved her last night, and showed her... I gave her a big dose of affection... and in that way I don't regret the experience.

If we just got horny and had sex, that would have been one thing... Even though she is hot and has this amazing body, I had more restraint than that.

Hmmm... any comments? :eek:

Edited by MenuShroom (02/03/06 12:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Last Night I Got On My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5258720 - 02/03/06 10:35 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You didn't even bone the girl? Damnit, I want those 2 minutes back.

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: Last Night I Got On My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: DNKYD]
    #5258737 - 02/03/06 10:40 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

hey I changed my subject, didn't mean to mislead you. But dude I'm not all into "boning" girls so.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#5258791 - 02/03/06 10:56 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, I feel sorry for your penis then.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5258797 - 02/03/06 10:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i feel like i just read an erotic novel. that was fucking amazing. nice!!
cheers to you man! i think you did what you were supposed to, and theres no reason "god" would punish you.

i also disagree with her marriage if she doesnt trust him, but hes the only one she could find, etc etc. if anything you showed her that men can love her for who she is, and you should be rewarded for that.

so, uh, what state is this girl in anyway? what club does she go to?  :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: Last Night I Got On My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: eligal]
    #5258812 - 02/03/06 11:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

DYNKD - Don't feel sorry for my dick. Honestly, I control my dick, and I'm only going to let it have it with the best, and when the time is right.

Eligal - thanks dude... lol, I could have done more with it, maybe I'll tweak it a bit. Yeah I feel what you say, about showing her what love is and stuff...

Her name is Eva Mendes...and her number is 805-564-5695. Haha jk I wish.

Invisiblekit_kat
Vixen
 User Gallery

Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5258814 - 02/03/06 11:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

So long as you don't give a shit about her fiance go ahead and fool around with her and whatever, but I wouldn't expect a reltionship to happen from it.

--------------------

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Last Night I Got On My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: eligal]
    #5258868 - 02/03/06 11:24 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
i feel like i just read an erotic novel. that was fucking amazing. nice!!
cheers to you man! i think you did what you were supposed to, and theres no reason "god" would punish you.

i also disagree with her marriage if she doesnt trust him, but hes the only one she could find, etc etc. if anything you showed her that men  can love her for who she is, and you should be rewarded for that.

Yeah man, I agree totally with you.  Good for you dude  :cool:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: Last Night I Got On My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5258886 - 02/03/06 11:33 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Kit-Kat - Yeah, but I'm not sure I want to keep fooling around with her. There are other girls out there, and...with less strings attatched. I don't think it would be a good idea. But you know, these are just my logical thoughts. Last night I was having thoughts like, Damn do I really like this girl? Mainly though, it was more of a lets-experience-ourselves thing. I think maybe its best to leave it at that, and be glad we got it over with...cuz it was a long time coming.

Drtyfrnk - Thanks man..hehe

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom] * 1
    #5258905 - 02/03/06 11:38 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ever thing about writting romance novels?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
    #5258923 - 02/03/06 11:42 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

talk about blue balls...

--------------------

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
    #5258967 - 02/03/06 11:56 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

XUL - No... in fact, I've never written something like I wrote today. This is my first time.

Liquid Dimension - haha...for some reason I didn't get that.

Edited by MenuShroom (02/03/06 12:03 PM)

Invisiblekit_kat
Vixen
 User Gallery

#5259045 - 02/03/06 12:16 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well if you're not sure then move on! No point wasting your time if you're not sure and she's engaged.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #5259047 - 02/03/06 12:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

blue balls=getting real horny and your body starts to produce more nut juice and then you dont get to nut and it builds up the pressure inside the sack to the point where it is so painful that it should be blue.

the only known remedy is to manually relieve the pressure and then right after you nut there is about 1 minute of excruciating pain and then all better.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: lemon_lw]
    #5259052 - 02/03/06 12:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Kit Kat - Yeah I think your totally right.

Lemon - Hey, I know what blue balls is..and I didn't get that. I'll save you the details.

Edited by MenuShroom (02/03/06 12:27 PM)

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #5259056 - 02/03/06 12:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

did you just admit to premature ejaculation?? jk

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #5259079 - 02/03/06 12:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but I think what you did was sorta fucked up.  The girl is engaged, and while some people might make the argument that she's the one in the relationship and therefore she should be the one to decide how far things go, I disagree with that.  I personally would feel pretty guilty about kissing a girl that is spoken for, regardless of whether she wanted it or not...because her fiancee could be a pretty nice guy, who actually loves her.  She sounds like a tramp to me...and if you want to be "that guy" that hooks up with another man's girl...I guess go for yours.  But, if he hears about it and beats your ass, I wouldn't blame him in the least.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: Liz]
    #5259115 - 02/03/06 12:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Ifallapart - Her fiancee is actually abusive, at least in the past. Maybe he has changed, and does love her I don't know.

I hope it didn't sound like any of this was forced... but there's no way in hell this would have happened without her wanting it. I didn't want it any other way... so if that was the case, then I don't think I should feel guilty for messing anything up, because she already had that mindset anyways. In fact now that I'm learning more about her, I found out she has kissed other guys while in relationships before. It is fucked up... but, my brain wasn't on this wavelength man, it was more in animal mode.

I do feel kinda weird about it though... I don't want to be that guy who hooks up with other people's girls... in fact, this is something I'm going to think about because its a really good point. I've never been overtaken with feelings this hot before, and I think the alcohol banished some of those logical thoughts, or pushed them more in the background.

Invisiblekit_kat
Vixen
 User Gallery

#5259116 - 02/03/06 12:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MenuShroom said:
Kit Kat - Yeah I think your totally right.

Of course I am!

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: Liz]
    #5259118 - 02/03/06 12:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Her fiancee is one lucky guy. (She sounds like a catch as well).

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Edited by badchad (02/03/06 12:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom