Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
salvia:first and last experience
    #5253417 - 02/01/06 10:38 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

so a few friends and i are sitting around taking gravity bong hits and rolling balls after a rave around 7 in the morning. eventually we run out of bud and my boys girl pulls out a bag of purple salvia leaves she ordered online or some shit. we all take turns hitting the bowl and nothing happens. after the the 3rd round, it comes back to me and i take the biggest fuckin breath i can summon and i held that shit in for i cant remember how long because i lost all connection with time a few moments later. suddenly i was paralyzed.i remember hearing "all your base are belong to us" come on in the background....then i tried to move but just fell over on the futon. someone picked me back up and for some reason when i look at these kids i've known for a few years, and partied with many times, i can't seem to place thier faces. they look familiar, but i can't figure it out. then a look of fear appears on my face, i think that these people, whoever the fuck they are, are gonna somehow hurt me. i finally manage the strength to get up, after staring at them in complete distress for at least another minute, and "attempt" to run away from them, in which i failed miserably, crashing over and into a large glass coffee table that was next to the couch. they helped me up again, and then i started to get some wierd ass tunnel vision unlike any other i've had. then i started to come around, and was totally in awe about what had just happened. salvia is fucking insane. i can't hang with that shit yet. maybe someday. everyone else was jealous i tripped out, and my boy didnt even get pissed that i broke his nice coffee table. i don't like it when i'm not at least a little in control.
-n-

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: mycoprog]
    #5253442 - 02/01/06 10:43 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ahah yeah i get temporary amnesia evertime i do it but its a little worse. instead of not know who people are i forget what people or pretty much anything, ill forget what its called and what its used for. sorta scary

--------------------

Offlinenew_to_shrooms
Stranger
Male

Loc: fuck the usa
    #5253446 - 02/01/06 10:44 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

wow! im kinda sketchan on salvia! i wanna try it but fuck it looks so intense

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5253449 - 02/01/06 10:44 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

damn thats crazy but funny as hell. i just wanna get some extract and record others doing it...

-n-

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5253499 - 02/01/06 10:53 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Your not supposed to be able to "hang with that shit".
If you are crashing into coffee tables and running from good friends, you smoked to much, or you just shouldnt smoke it.
Did you see visuals???
If it was actually purple it was likely extract, and you were not ready for it.
That tunnel vision you saw should take on the form of massive visuals. Next time try sitting down for the whole 2 min., dont have any extacy in your system, and dont get scared because it will all be over soon. Then you might be able to roll with the punches.
You shouldnt expect it to be a trippy laughing matter though. You also shouldnt forget what it is you took or who you were with although you might not care who you are with because that doesnt matter.
So dont get too sketched about it unless you are an exeption to the rule. It is a very "memorable" experience.

Edited by stemmer (02/01/06 10:57 PM)

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: stemmer]
    #5254311 - 02/02/06 08:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i dunno, ive tripped on many different substances..lsd, psilocybin, dmt, 2ci, mescaline, foxy, and played mix and match a number of times and still had no idea what i was in for. maybe i am just an "exception".
but apparently others have had the same sorta experience. i believe i would've just probably chilled out and went with the flow had i not had a forboding notion that someone was out to get me. i think i'll give it a try again someday, in a very safe confined place with a sitter. oh yeah it wasnt extract it was straight leaf. dried up leaves.not even fully crushed into shake or anything, just like some of that bullshit wizard smoke you get in high times. 
:sunstone:

-n-

--------------------

Offlineduggan18
Stranger
    #5254371 - 02/02/06 08:45 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

2 things i hate about salvia.....lasts too short, and you have no fucking idea whats going on and you can't control it

Offlinetactik
Too stoned forthis.
Male User Gallery
    #5254488 - 02/02/06 09:42 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mycoprog said:
i dunno, ive tripped on many different substances..lsd, psilocybin, dmt, 2ci, mescaline, foxy, and played mix and match a number of times and still had no idea what i was in for. maybe i am just an "exception".
but apparently others have had the same sorta experience. i believe i would've just probably chilled out and went with the flow had i not had a forboding notion that someone was out to get me. i think i'll give it a try again someday, in a very safe confined place with a sitter. oh yeah it wasnt extract it was straight leaf. dried up leaves.not even fully crushed into shake or anything, just like some of that bullshit wizard smoke you get in high times. 
:sunstone:

-n-

Well, everyone can vouch that salvia is an experience to itself. Many people can relate an LSD trip to a mushroom trip. I am yet to hear anyone say "Yeah, salvia.. its kind of like a really short mushroom trip" because its not even close the the same.

It sounds to me that you didnt take salvia serious. Its not a party drug, and its not something you use with a bunch of friends because you ran out of pot. If you want to experience salvia, sit yourself down and prepare for it. Be prepared to go wherever she wants to take you, because theres no fighting it.

Breathe deep, hold it in as long as you can, and exhale. Keep doing that until you cant hit the bong anymore.

:heart:

--------------------
Terrapin!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: tactik]
    #5254538 - 02/02/06 09:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"i don't like it when i'm not at least a little in control. "

Then you probably should try researching a drug before putting it into your body, huh?

"lsd, psilocybin, dmt, 2ci, mescaline, foxy, and played mix and match a number of times and still had no idea what i was in for. maybe i am just an "exception"."

That's probably because it's nothing like those tryptamines and phenethylamines. It's like someone saying "I have a blast on coke, those mushrooms should've been easy for me to handle." Again, try researching things before you take them. Either that or don't have any expectation or judgement of what's going to happen to you. No one to blame but yourself.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5254943 - 02/02/06 12:09 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

whos blaming anyone? i had never even heard of salvia before this shit happened, as i was at an afterparty, already out of my mind, with nothing to smoke, and the girl pulls this shit out. i didnt have too much time to do any research, plus i trust my peoples. this is not a bitching post, so get off my nuts. i was just sharing my experience.

yes.

-n-

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5255279 - 02/02/06 01:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

they're "on your nuts" because they don't want to see salvia being outlawed because more and more people try it thinking it's a typical good time drug and aren't prepared for the fucked up effects.

salvia needs to stay out of parties and into the hands of people who know what it is.

it sounds like you didn't actually break through though, maybe if you had closed your eyes and layed down you would have experience some REAL STRANGE stuff, stranger than that..... but yeah.

don't let the bad experience put you off trying it agian, but if you do try it be real careful and respectful of salvia.

it's not a recreational drug.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: leery11]
    #5255563 - 02/02/06 02:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

yes.
:chase:

i do think that people should research substances before using them.
i also believe the majority of people dont research them in certain impulsive situations i.e. an afterparty. also there IS a way of saying things without being a dick. flame away
:olympics:
but hey i appreciate the information.
-n-

--------------------

Edited by mycoprog (02/02/06 02:35 PM)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5255606 - 02/02/06 02:33 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yes there is. :smile:

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #5255659 - 02/02/06 02:50 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Doing a new drug of ANY kind without researching it beforehand at least a LITTLE bit is kind of like picking out an item in the grocery store and eating it.

Sure it might be a delicious bag of chips.  But it also might be laundry detergent.  :puke:

EDIT: Note to those who think that I'm comparing salvia to laundry detergent; I'm not.  Just trying to make a point is all.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Edited by WillieTomg (02/02/06 02:51 PM)

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5255762 - 02/02/06 03:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

when i first started using substances...shrooms, marijuana, and lsd, i did no research. i heard about it from friends, and tried it with them. i was 14. though i do agree with everyone to some extent about all this,
im pretty confident that most everyone here has tried something without "researching" it. that my friends, is all.

thank you drive through.

--------------------

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #5255886 - 02/02/06 03:47 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

im pretty confident that most everyone here has tried something without "researching" it.

I guess I'm just a drug nerd then, because I'm not one of those people.

:shrug:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5255896 - 02/02/06 03:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

guess not  :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5255905 - 02/02/06 03:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I'd definitely say that the vast majority of drug users don't look things up. But here, it's a pretty good percentage of us who do. Just look at all the stupid questions in ODD. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblesever
Where am I?
Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5256007 - 02/02/06 04:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

~

Edited by sever (07/17/06 03:09 PM)

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Re: salvia:first and last experience [Re: sever]
    #5256034 - 02/02/06 04:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

everyone could use a little strange every once in a while...

:headboard:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale