Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies
    #5252435 - 02/01/06 07:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

(CNN)

A two-year investigation into a Colombian heroin ring netted more than 65 pounds of drugs, resulted in the arrests of more than 20 people and saved the lives of some drug-smuggling Labrador retrievers, the Drug Enforcement Agency said Wednesday.

Ten wayward pups were found during a raid on a Colombian farm in 2005, and six of them were carrying more than 3 kilograms (6.6 pounds) of liquid heroin in their stomachs, said DEA spokesman Rusty Payne.

Puppy smugglers are another take on the human "mule," or "swallower" in DEA parlance -- someone who ingests packets of drugs and transports them in their stomachs.

The puppies, however, had little say in the matter.

In the case of the puppies found during the 2005 raid, the dogs' bellies had been cut open, and heroin packets were stitched into their stomachs, Payne said. The pups, mostly purebred Labrador retrievers, were sewn back up and prepared for shipment to the United States, he added.

"The organization's outrageous and heinous smuggling method of implanting heroin inside puppies is a true indication of the extent that drug dealers go to make their profit," said Special Agent in Charge John Gilbride in a written statement.

Though the 10 dogs were rescued before being shipped, it wasn't enough to save all of their lives.

"Three of the six died of infection when the drugs were removed," Payne said, adding that four other puppies "were going to be used and obviously were saved."

Payne said the DEA did not announce its find after the raid because the investigation was still ongoing, but Wednesday, the two-year probe yielded 18 search warrants in six Colombian cities and landed the latest of 21 arrests, all Colombian nationals. Another arrest was made during the investigation in North Carolina, said DEA spokeswoman Erin Mulvey.

In addition to the arrests, the investigation led to 14 heroin seizures, totaling 24 kilograms (52.8 pounds), and a seizure of 6 kilograms (13.2 pounds) of cocaine.

The investigation began after agents learned of a cartel in Medellin, Colombia, that was smuggling drugs along the eastern seaboard from Miami, Florida, to New York City.

The cartel also used human couriers, the DEA said in a statement, and shipped the heroin in "body creams, aerosol cans, pressed into bead shapes, and sewn into the lining of purses and double-sided luggage."

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: Holydiver]
    #5252709 - 02/01/06 08:20 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, that fucking pisses me off. They abuse small puppies like that by turning them into mules? That right there is a more disgusting act than actually selling the drugs in my opinion. The people who sliced those puppies open should be strung up, sliced open, and their intestines should be allowed to spill all over the ground.

OfflineTurdy
understandingthe universe

Loc: us of a
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5252724 - 02/01/06 08:23 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Dude, that fucking pisses me off. They abuse small puppies like that by turning them into mules? That right there is a more disgusting act than actually selling the drugs in my opinion. The people who sliced those puppies open should be strung up, sliced open, and their intestines should be allowed to spill all over the ground.

Dogs have more status then some humans in the usa that makes me sick.

--------------------
I see picasso as a realest. Monet is way abstract.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: Turdy]
    #5254174 - 02/02/06 06:16 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Turdy said:
Dogs have more status then some humans in the usa that makes me sick.

When human beings do something so heartless they have it coming.

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5254340 - 02/02/06 08:34 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

This story has all the hallmarks of a propaganda stunt. The story is just too perfect, like the fake testimony about "babies being pulled from incubators" during the first Gulf War (the so called nurse turned out to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador)

Don't forget that the US is involved in a covert war against the FARC in Colombia. You can just imagine the CIA/DEA guys sitting around thinking up the story:

bob: "Shall we say they used babies?"

jim:"Naah, people back home don't care about brown babies... I know, PUPPIES!!! everyone likes cute little puppies."

bob: "That's pure genius!!! That's why you make the big bucks Jim!"

Next in the news: satanic teens turn a live kitten into a bong.

Remember folks, these people are proven liars.

Invisibleasd11
final sky

Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: koppie]
    #5262405 - 02/04/06 12:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

:frown:

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: koppie]
    #5265359 - 02/05/06 05:52 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koppie said:
Next in the news: satanic teens turn a live kitten into a bong.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

hehm oh well, if its true wtf ..
peaceohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: Narcs nab drug-smuggling puppies [Re: ohmatic]
    #5266358 - 02/05/06 01:45 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

thats just fucking ridicouls to use a life that has no say for those needless things.

im glad these fuckers got caught.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals