Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
Can you do smoke tricks?
    #5245761 - 01/31/06 08:09 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can do french inhale which was easy to learn..Uhm I can blow O's sometimes. I can ghost a hit. Working on the Irish waterfall.

There is a thread like this on yahooka..Thought I'd bring it here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAninator
Flashtique
 User Gallery

Loc: Philadlephia, PA
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: LightItUp]
    #5245787 - 01/31/06 08:13 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

what's the irish waterfall?

Invisiblepeepeepottypants
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: Aninator]
    #5245812 - 01/31/06 08:21 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can french inhale and blow O's as well

Im not familiar with the ghost hit or the irish waterfall.

Smoke tricks are fun

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: Aninator]
    #5245835 - 01/31/06 08:27 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Irish Waterfall is where the smoke flows up from your mouth into your nose. I can blow smoke rings easy enough and my flatmate can blow two at once out of both sides of his mouth, though it looks ridiculous. Never heard of the french inhale or 'ghosting a hit' though... ? Oh no wait, isn't ghosting where you don't blow out any smoke because you held it in for ages? Yeah I think it is, never mind...

I like circular breathing/smoking a pipe, in through the mouth and out through the nose all at the same time! Confuses me how it works but it does, which is nice.

Anyone know any other cool tricks? I don't think it is possible to blow smoke in any other shape than a ring because it is caused by a vortex folding in on itself rather than anything you are doing regarding shape, which is where most beginners fuck up, thinking they have to 'shape' the smoke w/ tongue or whatever. Blowing a large smoke ring and then a smaller one through it is dead impressive though. They are fun as hell and I habitually do it which is why I don't like smoking outside as much (too much wind).

I'm maybe gonna work on blowing a 'mickey mouse', which is an easy shape made of circles. Should be possible anyways.

Haven't done the Irish Waterfall in ages though, my gf says it's gross but it does look v. cool. Glad you reminded me!

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: sam420]
    #5245846 - 01/31/06 08:31 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

... another trick is pretty simple but can look good, which is letting a dense ball/tentacle of smoke drift away from your mouth and then sukcing it back at the last minute. Hard to get the timing right without losing any smoke or not putting out enough in the first place.

Smoking is so damn relaxing. If inhaling burning carcinogens wasn't bad for you I would probably smoke non-active material constantly.

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: sam420]
    #5245860 - 01/31/06 08:38 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sam420 said:
Irish Waterfall is where the smoke flows up from your mouth into your nose.  I can blow smoke rings easy enough and my flatmate can blow two at once out of both sides of his mouth, though it looks ridiculous.  Never heard of the french inhale or 'ghosting a hit' though... ?  Oh no wait, isn't ghosting where you don't blow out any smoke because you held it in for ages? Yeah I think it is, never mind...

I like circular breathing/smoking a pipe, in through the mouth and out through the nose all at the same time!  Confuses me how it works but it does, which is nice.

Anyone know any other cool tricks? I don't think it is possible to blow smoke in any other shape than a ring because it is caused by a vortex folding in on itself rather than anything you are doing regarding shape, which is where most beginners fuck up, thinking they have to 'shape' the smoke w/ tongue or whatever.  Blowing a large smoke ring and then a smaller one through it is dead impressive though.  They are fun as hell and I habitually do it which is why I don't like smoking outside as much (too much wind).

I'm maybe gonna work on blowing a 'mickey mouse', which is an easy shape made of circles.  Should be possible anyways.

Haven't done the Irish Waterfall in ages though, my gf says it's gross but it does look v. cool.  Glad you reminded me!

I though Irish waterfall was when you blow it out your nose and then suck it through your mouth. Not vice versa.

A ghost hit is when you hold the hit so long that when you inhale no smoke comes out  :cool:

Offlinesam420
 User Gallery

#5245914 - 01/31/06 08:57 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It is called an 'Irish' waterfall because the Irish are thought to be dumb/backward, and the smoke goes UP instead of down, like a backwards waterfall. If it were the way you say, then there would be no sense in calling it Irish.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #5245916 - 01/31/06 08:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Not at all. :frown:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5245995 - 01/31/06 09:35 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can do an irish waterfall,
I can ghost a hit at times but I usually get a headrush afterwards so usually I don't do it.

What's a french hit?

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: Brakkie]
    #5246045 - 01/31/06 09:48 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If you can do Irish, you are already doing the french inhale. They are the same thing.

I have always wanted to do a smoke ring then as it gets larger, blow a jet of smoke as an arrow through the middle. That one might be a little tough though...

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5246098 - 01/31/06 10:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Just smoke rings and french inhale. :shrug:

When I smoked bud I would let the remaining smoke in my mouth that didnt hit my lungs exhale into a small thick cloud and then suck it back in slowly. It became a habit after a while.

After reading through the thread I can also do a ghost hit, that's the easiest smoke trick in the book, I didn't even consider it a trick. :lol:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5246134 - 01/31/06 10:15 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I don't understand why when people smoke blunts they like don't inhale they keep it in their mouth then open and suck it back in..almost every time. It that something to do with airflow or just a trick?

Some video I was watching this dude doesn't even look like he inhaled just let that shit out. Weird.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5246177 - 01/31/06 10:23 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

To me it feels like the smoke is more compact/dense when smoking a blunt in that fashion. It becomes a compulsive habit after a while though. Most people don't even notice they're doing it, myself included. When I used to smoke I'd always have people telling me that they love to watch me take a hit.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineLightItUp
Stranger
Male
    #5246218 - 01/31/06 10:31 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Why did you stop smoking?!

OfflineMimeyNaomi
shabbat shalommotherfuckers

Loc: Ohio
    #5247732 - 01/31/06 05:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can blow smoke rings but I haven't tried anything else. And I can't blow them with cigarettes unless I don't inhale. Usually it's a hookah thing

--------------------
Check thiz out

..........because I misplaced my umbrella

Offlinetactik
Too stoned forthis.
Male User Gallery
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: MimeyNaomi]
    #5247823 - 01/31/06 05:30 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can blow rings really well, and bust out a decent french inhale.

I've never seen anyone let out a bunch of smoke and then suck it back in.. thats next on my "smoke tricks to master" list.

oh, and ghosting a hit isnt really a trick... but i guess it is. Practice with small hits and it becomes pretty easy.

--------------------
Terrapin!

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
    #5247904 - 01/31/06 05:59 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
To me it feels like the smoke is more compact/dense when smoking a blunt in that fashion. It becomes a compulsive habit after a while though. Most people don't even notice they're doing it, myself included. When I used to smoke I'd always have people telling me that they love to watch me take a hit.

Ditto. I can let that shit hang for a minute, too. I love when the air is real still, I puff a ball out, suck it down, let it out, and then slurp up some of the sidestream that was still floating around. Real crowd pleaser.

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5248007 - 01/31/06 06:31 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i can do an irish waterfall prety easily, the rings dont always work, i used to be better at them.
it came to my attention by a friend that there are two ways of doing smoke rings. one, the one i do, is to put hte smoke in your mouth and blow out ever so gently, or sometimes not at all, and then pop your jaw up n back down, letting out a ring. but a friend of mine does it without moving his jaw. he makes the o with his lip andthen uses his tongue to push out the smoke. this one i cant do at all...

i heard that if you do the rings wrong you can swallow some of the smoke, and eventually it will make you puke. has that happened to anyone?

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinefortunatefarmer
Stranger
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: eligal]
    #5248044 - 01/31/06 06:43 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I can blow smoke rings and I can bend a lit smoke in half without breaking it (most of the time)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Can you do smoke tricks? [Re: eligal]
    #5248060 - 01/31/06 06:47 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
it came to my attention by a friend that there are two ways of doing smoke rings. one, the one i do, is to put hte smoke in your mouth and blow out ever so gently, or sometimes not at all, and then pop your jaw up n back down, letting out a ring. but a friend of mine does it without moving his jaw. he makes the o with his lip andthen uses his tongue to push out the smoke. this one i cant do at all...

I'm exactly opposite, I can only do rings by pushing the smoke out with my tongue, never been able to do the jaw method.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder