Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest?
    #5233410 - 01/27/06 10:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

here is the run down.

My girlfriend and i are going to a party. We only know a few people that will be there so not be too out of it. We wanna feel good, have fun and especially be social.

We have laying around.
1pill
around .5g of speed
1 tab of ok(aparently)acid
around 3-4g of shrooms
and some alochol

What should we take.

half tab of acid? how would that go at a party. We have never had acid before. only shrooms

drinks and speed is a safe bet...but a bit boring.

any other sugestions? any help would be great

--------------------
Dont matter how many times the ball bounces, There is still no bones in ice cream

Death to out of focus photos! Use the manual focus people!

Edited by Brero (01/27/06 10:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOpioid
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: Brero]
    #5233433 - 01/27/06 10:44 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

id say do it all but split everything between you and your girlfriend exept dont drink any alcohol

--------------------

Edited by Opioid (01/27/06 10:46 PM)

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: Opioid]
    #5233443 - 01/27/06 10:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

seriously?

--------------------
Dont matter how many times the ball bounces, There is still no bones in ice cream

OfflineOpioid
Male

Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: Brero]
    #5233452 - 01/27/06 10:50 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

yea why not ? lol , i wouldnt drink the alcohol though because shrooms and alcohol dont mix well.

--------------------

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: Opioid]
    #5233464 - 01/27/06 10:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i hears speed and shrooms dont go well. And i dont know how social i would be on all that. + its a 21st. parents will be there

--------------------

OfflineOpioid
Male

#5233472 - 01/27/06 10:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

well in that case what i would do is divide the mushrooms and the pill and take thouse.

--------------------

Offlinedubbyah
Stranger
    #5233477 - 01/27/06 10:56 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

why are you gonna do hallucinogens at a party with parents? ... and why are you asking what drugs you want to do? its up to you

if the 'pill' your talking about is ex, then you each could take half, that way you'd still be in control but you'd be coherant.

why do acid your first time if there are parents? why do shrooms if there are parents?

just do a small amount of e or alcohol if you want to social

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: dubbyah]
    #5233488 - 01/27/06 10:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

cause that would be boring.

Everyone else at the party will be on pills(x) and speed. there is no problem with acting strange. i just dont wanna be out of control.

I am asking cause i have limited expirence with psycadelics.

--------------------

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
    #5233518 - 01/27/06 11:12 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Take the mescaline pellets you mentioned having in your pocessation.... wha we cant stop here, this is bat country! abrahabruhbah!

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #5233564 - 01/27/06 11:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

can anyone give me some advice? aacid out of the question? what would half an ok tab be like?

--------------------

Edited by Brero (01/27/06 11:30 PM)

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

#5233575 - 01/27/06 11:33 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wait, you say acid out of question, then you ask if 1/2 a tabs alright? man thats confusing..... i think a half would be alright if combined with great dank bud, and some chill peers. (hey there might also be something for you at the party, bring money if you think someone might have some pysches)

--------------------

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #5233595 - 01/27/06 11:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i didnt say acid was out of the question. If it seemed that way...i didnt mean to. i just havnt had it before so im not sure how apropriate it would be.

there will only be pills on offer at the party..if that. And i am not too keen on them. I've done my dash with them. its not worth it anymore.

--------------------

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
    #5233623 - 01/27/06 11:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

what about half tab of acid before the party. just before i go. then half pill there. and a few linght drinks throughout the night. not too many.

how would that go?

--------------------

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

#5233655 - 01/27/06 11:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

not sure, but check out erowid's lsd vault to make sure you dont take anything that could interact with lsd in a - way. it is just 1/2 a tab(althought tabs can be more potent tehn more common blotters) what "pills" do you think you might consume there? (1/2 a pill at that)

--------------------

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
    #5233679 - 01/27/06 11:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

sorry. a pill is just what we call exstacy here. so MDMA mainly. but who knows. its a good pill though. Ive had one before.

yeah good idea. ill check out erowid.

--------------------

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5233743 - 01/28/06 12:23 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

a gram or two of shrooms each & then split the pill

--------------------

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5233754 - 01/28/06 12:30 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

king_cobra said:
a gram or two of shrooms each & then split the pill

how do you think that will go? how wil i feel?

--------------------

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
    #5233789 - 01/28/06 12:47 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

give your gf the alcohol cuz i *hear* girls will let you do anything when their drunk.

take the rest yourself, about 30 mins before the party so you can still drive.

but first, try to find and smoke as much marijuana as humanly possible (this is to help me in my efforts to scientifically explain the effects of large doses of THC).

follow this simple equation and you'll have a time you will never forget!

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

OfflineBrero
Mc
 User Gallery
Re: going to a party tonight. what mind altering substance should i ingest? [Re: keefboy]
    #5233808 - 01/28/06 01:03 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

seriously. cmon people.

--------------------

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
    #5233836 - 01/28/06 01:23 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

haha. that gay teacher dude on southpark says that a lot.

seriously though, if like you say, "Everyone else at the party will be on pills(x) and speed." AND your parents will be there, then the only way you will show them up is to take the substances I mentioned.

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains