Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Tripping at an Amusement Park?
    #5200068 - 01/19/06 07:16 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried tripping at an amusement park? I know that there has to be someone that has. I live close to Cedar Point (The greatest amusement park in the world) and I go every year. I just recently started growing my own shroomies so now I know that I will have some when I go this coming summer. I always smoke pot while I'm there. I usually just strole down the midway smoking a joint, but no one ever notices. YOu'll here someone say that they smell it but no one ever knows who it is. I just cup it in my hand.

But I really want to trip while riding a rollercoaster. I don't want to be tripping hard core. I just want to be on a light dose and see how it is.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: kungpow]
    #5200103 - 01/19/06 07:22 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah well, I thought it'd be a good idea to take two hits of cid in the line for Nitro over at the Six Flags Great Adventure. Afterwords I came to the conclusion that it was a terrible idea.

OfflineWeeded420
All Grown Up
 User Gallery
Loc: Colorado
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: Freeker]
    #5200109 - 01/19/06 07:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i took two hits and went to halloween horror nights at islands of adventure...orlando florida. IT was one of the most exciting trips ever. Although the whole horror theme seemed soo fake on the drug. But tracers like a bitch on roller coasters, along with all the distortion u get from 2 hits of some pretty strong cid.

OfflineHypercube
80 SRM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: Weeded420]
    #5200120 - 01/19/06 07:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I would love to trip hardcore on some rollercoasters, it would be SO fun. Dunno about the waiting in line thing for an hour though, it'd feel soooooo long...

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: Hypercube]
    #5200193 - 01/19/06 07:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

My 2nd time doing LSD was at an amusement park, 2 hits of fairly potent blotter. Like, the sky was rotating red/yellow/orange scrolling fractals while the world melted around me into a giant waxy ball with rides looking like giant black muscular beasts against the sky.

My 1st trip before that, being 1 hit of blotter done in 2 halves over the span of 3 hours, so needless to say - I had no idea how intense acid actually was :smile:

My general opnion the day after.

"If I had known it was going to be that intense going into it, I wouldnt of done it. Having done it - I'm glad I did"

Now, having more expierence with LSD and knowing how to handle it better - I actually wouldnt mind doing it again.

All in all - it was *ALOT* of fun, the rides were amazing, the lineups flew by, it felt like I was flying. Overlooking the city/etc at the tops of the rides was stellar.

However, there were parts of the day where I kept muttering to myself "This is too intense, I want to go home, wait, no, I got myself into this - I'll ride it out, I am ahving fun" kinda thing.

If you're really used to doing a substance and know how you can handle it - I dont see why not. It was a bit silly of me to do 2 hits of LSD in that situation not having much expierence with the drug, but all in all - I had an amazing time.

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: kungpow]
    #5200356 - 01/19/06 08:33 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I live close to Cedar Point (The greatest amusement park in the world)

Excapt that its not, it sucks complete ass compared to Kings Island which is even in your state. Ive been to both, trust me here, Cedar Point does not even compare to Kings Island :tongue:.

THat being said I would suggest not tripping so hard that you cannot keep your composure. Nothing sucks more then trying to keep up the illusion that your not tripping around sober people.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: Gratos]
    #5200399 - 01/19/06 08:42 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

you know, keeping my composure didnt even cross my mind at wonderland. I was running on pure instinct.

Trying to figure out how to sit on the rails in the line was proving to be a confusing enough problem to let alone be worried about keeping my cool around others.

Also had a funny moment, in which we went up behind some tree's on a hill to relax and have a smoke (my friends were on shrooms, I was the only one on LSD), and I couldn't help but think 'how stereotypical this situation is', as every other person up there seemed to be like, early-univ students having conversations sounding like they just left their Philosophy 101 class while smoking weed.

Something about the situation just screamed 'typical!' to me, and I laughed and then got distracted by the tree.

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: kaniz]
    #5200478 - 01/19/06 08:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Something about the situation just screamed 'typical!' to me, and I laughed and then got distracted by the tree.

Sounds like good times  :thumbup:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: Gratos]
    #5200502 - 01/19/06 09:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Think my first post here was a trip report of that day :smile:

I rember dropping the LSD on the way to the park. Smoking a joint in the car before going in, leaving the car and the parkinglot was already smiling at me - rows and rows of happy little cars :smile:

Waiting in line for the first ride - not being able to stand up right, not knowing where the guard rails begain/end.

Then, getting into the car for the first ride, my exitment building as we went up the hill, then WOOSH, down the hill - the adrenelin kicked in full gear, the acid exploded in my face - the sky burst into amazing fractals, all hell broke loss, the track of the ride became this giant throbbing muscle that opened up to swallow me then spit me out for the ride of my life.

I will NEVER look at Top Gun the same way again :smile:

I just remberer feeling pure estatic bliss and thinking "I am having so much fun, I cant belive I am having so much fun - I am amazed that I cant belive that I am having so much, I am floored at the fact that I am amazed that I cant belive that I am having this much fun" - and screaming my head off like no one elses business, but just a "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" scream of joy - not fear.

(Like, laughing at the fact that you are laughing when stoned, then trying to stop lauhing, then starting to laugh at the fact that you cant stop laughing)

was /amazing/.

*note: I wasnt driving this day :smile:

Edited by kaniz (01/19/06 09:05 PM)

Offlinecrusher101

Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: kaniz]
    #5200846 - 01/19/06 10:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I LOVE GOING TO CEDAR POINT. but sadly i havent done anything there other then when sober

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: crusher101]
    #5200897 - 01/19/06 10:57 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I personally dont enjoy rollar coasters, but water slides and rides I dig..so I decided to try it out..a bunch of friends went there and it was a blast on acid, went back next year on mushroom capsules, a blast again, missed it this year, but next summer I'll be there, open pupiled...

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Re: Tripping at an Amusement Park? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #5200904 - 01/19/06 10:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I was /dying/ to go on the lazy river or a water-slide while at Canadas Wonderland, but it was early September, and they had closed down their waterpark :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds