Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
where can i get a small inexpensive dehumidifier?
    #5194219 - 01/18/06 07:08 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

im trying to keep the humidity down in a closet housing a shelf system. there is plastic on the walls, floor, and ceiling. I would like to still keep the humidty down within the closet so i run less of a risk of mold/water damages and so i dont fuck up my hepa. i cant find a small, inexpensive dehumdifier anywhere. does anyone know a place to obtain one, or an alternative tek?

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegotyerback
SpiritualAdvisor
Female User Gallery

Re: where can i get a small inexpensive dehumidifier? [Re: kilgore_trout]
    #5194239 - 01/18/06 07:37 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

To answer your question - thrift store.

But a dehumidifier doesn't seem like the apparatus you want in your mushroom closet.

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
Re: where can i get a small inexpensive dehumidifier? [Re: gotyerback]
    #5194244 - 01/18/06 07:43 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

havent found one thrift.

its to keep the humidity down in the closet as it will be rising due to the high humidity in the large shelved tent that is in the closet. it exhausts into the closet that it is in. it is separate though. i put plastic on the walls in the closet to prevent water damage to the closet. within the closet is a large, plastic enclosed shelf system. the shelf system is humidified but exhausts humid air into the closet. i want to keep the closet humidity down. it could lead to water damage, mold, damaged electronics like the hepa that will run in the closet outside the chamber.

--------------------
"I didnt fight a secret war in nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom bad-mouthing lady america in your damn mirrored sunglasses."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom