Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblellamabox
Myco/Ethnoresearcher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Third moon of the Indole ...
Humidity loving strains?
    #5181158 - 01/14/06 07:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I have just about finished using the LC I made from a brazil print. I am now trying to decide on the next strain to try cultivating. I have had issues with high humidity during fruiting, after pinning. This and lack of enough FAE's has caused small fruits. Which would you recomend I try next from my collection?
A-strain, Argentina, B+, Brazil, Creeper, DixieLand, Florida Copelandia (Pan Cyan?), Koh Sumi SS, Lipa Yai, Mexi-albino, Treasure Coast, Pan Austrailian, PESH, Plantasia Mystery, Psilocybe Cyanescens, South American, Tex Goliad, Z-strain
I have been told that Brazils are known to sometimes yield smaller fruits, and for a change of pace I should try the A strain. Any other comments or suggestion welcome. Thanks

--------------------

Free Ethnobotanical Seed Ring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Humidity loving strains? [Re: llamabox]
    #5181271 - 01/14/06 07:43 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

All cubensis will grow fine under the same conditions.

FAE is very important but substrate nutrients or lack of them might be a more likely cause of small fruits.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Humidity loving strains? [Re: musher_420]
    #5181304 - 01/14/06 07:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I would reivaluate your fruiting box. the best setup seems to be those clear rubber made tubs. You will need enough tennstud prepasturized to fill 6" deep. 12 qt rye jars should be good. and you'll have some of the biggest fruits that you have seen. the clear boxes are nice becouse you dont have to mod them at all all you have to do is put a large enough floesscent tube to cover the langth needed. I dont know what FAE's are. the only thing that i can think of is fresh air exghange. that is an easy fix. is all you need to do is get some nufoam. it will be kinda thick so tare it so that its 1/2 as thick and them cut and use those as filters. cut holes and your fruiting box and use them to cover the hole. you can use a hot glue gun or some industrail glue. It will be a simi permiment filter. and offer good air exchange. still you will want to let it breath every so offten. I just take the lid off for a little bit till the rh go's down.

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale