Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Marijuana Milk
    #5173078 - 01/12/06 05:09 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I dont know what im doing wrong when i make the marijuana milk. i steam the bud-milk in a pot on low-med on my oven but something TERRIBLE happens... (this is the interesting part) i thought i was tripping when i saw out of the pot on the stove was a humongous growing bubble of milk-skin and weed- i popped the bubble with the thing i was using to mix to find that have the milk was gone and the bubble was blocking steam from exiting so the milk was now boiling, i mixed the milk-skin-yuckiness back in and mixed it around hoping it would melt - with no luck.... anyways i ended up with about a shot of high-potency thc milk and about a huge pile of strangely colored weed paste i was able to strain some juice out of. here is my recipe i got from a friend for when i want to make a cup of good old potent marijuana milk

All you need is to simmer up few cups of milk for a few minutes then throw in your preffered amount of budz in all chopped up. Simmer the milk with MJ for 30-45mins......... Usually a low-med heat-mode for the oven. now strain it out......you may add a few teaspoons of honey if you want. ENJOY!

- BUT WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? i got similar results when i kept a lid on the pot

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Marijuana Milk [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #5174869 - 01/12/06 11:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

When you're cookin' up creams, milk, cheese, etc.. you really gotta stand by and keep an eye on things, less you fry the shit out of it.  A double boiler would allow you to steam the milk / herb mixture and would help keep the milk from getting too hot and overflowing.  Or just keep the flame low and stir regularly - add more milk or water if you need to.. whatever you do, don't let it boil or else it'll get plain nasty.

Could try one of these recipes too:
:link:

• 2 cups water
  • 1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
  • 4 cups warm milk
  • 2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
  • 1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]
  • 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
  • 1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
  • 1 cup sugar

Bring the water to a rapid boil and pour into a clean teapot. Remove any seeds or twigs from the marijuana, add it to the teapot and cover. Let this brew for about 7 minutes. Now strain the water and marijuana through a piece of muslin cloth, collect the water and save. Take the leaves and flowers and squeeze between your hands to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water. Place the leaves and flowers in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the marijuana and squeeze out as much milk as you can. Repeat this process until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk (about 4 to 5 times). Collect all the milk that has been extracted and place in a bowl. By this time the marijuana will have turned into a pulpy mass. Add the chopped almonds and some more warm milk. Grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. Squeeze this paste and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. Discard the residue. Combine all the liquids that have been collected, including the water the marijuana was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

OR

Hot Buttered Bhang
Ingredients
  • half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee
  • 1/3 - 1/2 oz. Of Marijuana Leaves
  • 8 ounces of Vodka
  • 1-2 pinches Cardamom seed
  • honey

Method
In a pan, melt the butter or ghee. Break up the marijuana leaves into the pan. Once the butter and leaves are hot and sizzling, add in 8 ounces of vodka. Be careful that the hot butter doesn't make the mixture splatter. Pour the Vodka in swiftly to avoid problems. Continue boiling the mixture for roughly 30 more seconds, stirring simultaneously. Add a pinch or two or powdered cardamom seed while boiling.

Once mixture has been boiled to desired amount, strain the fluids and mash the contents through a strainer. You should use a tool like a spoon to try and squeeze all the juices out. Throw away the mush, or reboil to try and bet more juices out. Pour the liquid into two 4 ounce wine glasses

OR

Cannamilk
  • Gently simmer 1-2 grams of flowers per cup of whole milk (or 7 grams per cup of 10% cream) for 20 minutes
    (Multiply weight by 4 if using leaves)
  • Strain and Serve
  • Option: add 1 mint tea bag per cup immediately after turning off heat and steep for 6 minutes

Test for potency and be careful because its easy to overdo it and the experience could be 'unpleasant'

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag