Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

What is up with this girl?
    #5166445 - 01/11/06 07:51 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well over a year ago I liked this girl more then I ever liked any girl in my life. I dont know what it was about her that made her so great, she wasnt the hottest but she just seemed perfect for me. Problem was she already had a boyfriend and they have been going out already for a year. There was nothing I could do really :frown: I told my self after I left that school that if I still liked her as much as I did 2 years later, that I would track her down and find her. Now I dont want to be the creepy kinda stocking guy but to me it seems pretty weird that I still like her as much as I did and Its been a long time. What should I do guys? Its feels impossible for me to like other girls as much as I liked her. Noone can compare to her. I hope some people know what its like to be in my situation right now. I really want a relationship with this girl. I was thinking 2 years would give her time to brake up with her boyfriend but even if I did talk to her again, I wouldnt know what to say. Any advice? Should I go through with this? How should I do it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: DarkFluFFy]
    #5166473 - 01/11/06 08:03 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I say find her. Tell her what you told us. I don't know how to find her... you'd know better than we would. Use what you remember about her to your advantage and start figuring it out.

If she's creeped out, oh well. It obviously isn't going to work. But more likely she will be pretty impressed you tracked her down...

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5166475 - 01/11/06 08:04 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

^^^

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: Heffy]
    #5166611 - 01/11/06 09:11 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The hardest regrets are of the things you didn't do.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #5166688 - 01/11/06 09:43 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You didn't mention what she thinks of you. Do you know? Do you know much about her other than what she looks like? Ask her out if it's reasonably convenient, but don't track her across the country or anything. I was infatuated with a perfect girl like that a few years ago (and it lasted two or three years,) but now she's rarely in my thoughts. I'd be willing to bet she's not as perfect for you as you think, but there's no harm in approaching her and seeing if something develops. Just don't convince yourself that she's the one and only.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #5167875 - 01/11/06 03:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MasonsChild said:
The hardest regrets are of the things you didn't do.

:thumbup:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTerrapin77
PsychedelicStranger

Loc: Takin a wild ride on the ...
Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: eligal]
    #5167916 - 01/11/06 03:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

FInd her from a distance, if that makes any sense. Time can change anything apperances, personality, maturity level, ect. ou are still in love with the ideal that "was" her no you need to find her and see if she is still the same person you fell in love with 2-3 years ago. Then procede from there.

***edit***

I agree with mason ... you don't want to have any regrets either ... or however he stated it.

Edited by Terrapin77 (01/11/06 03:23 PM)

OfflineDarkFluFFy
Vapid Soul

Re: What is up with this girl? [Re: Terrapin77]
    #5169884 - 01/11/06 10:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well I'm pretty sure shes still going to be living here in the same city, I mean its worth a try. This kinda reminds me of the movie "Theres Something about Mary". And her name is mary too!! Should I bring a pair of binoculars and find out her local hang out area or what? Meet her in wallgreens then what would I say?? This sucks I'm already nervous.

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#5170508 - 01/12/06 02:01 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Love is only good if it's mutual.

>>>>Its feels impossible for me to like other girls as much as I liked her.

You're being selfish with your emotions IMO. Besides, when you set a girl up on a pedestal like that, she will most likely want to have nothing to do with you. On the off chance that she does, it will be because she has low self esteem and finds value in such neediness. Sorry if I sound harsh. Ask more girls out... good things will happen when you realize it's very possible to "like other girls as much as I liked her." Hope this helps.

Rahz

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #5172438 - 01/12/06 02:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It would be easier if you knew her personally or spoke to her in the past.
If you have then she would probably remember you.
After finding her I would just run into her at a public place, to make it seem like it was by chance. Then you could start a conversation and bring up the fact that you would like to talk to her again. You can ask her if she would like to hang out sometime and talk.. if she agrees then you can tell her about the way you feel/felt and it won't seem as strange as if you just popped up out of nowhere and told her this.
Even if you didn't talk to her that much or at all you could still say something like "hey, I remember you from.." mentioning wherever you knew her from and go from there.
You can start out a conversation just by asking how things have been, what she has been up to, etc.

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #5173784 - 01/12/06 07:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

have you ever read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet? Romeo was totally heartbroken about this girl he loved more than any other girl before.... then he met Juliet...

also, you are in love with a girl that you last saw 2 or 3 years ago... think about that... you are not in love with her, but the *image* you have of her as a person. i dunno man, do what you like but i wouldn't pursue this person. ya missed your chance way back when and life is too short to be tracking people down then trying to tell them you love them without getting hurt... let it go and move on, beautiful women are probably slipping under your nose and you'll miss them because your head is stuck in the past.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom